Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Learn to appreciate the leads, equally!

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hello friends,

I'm making this post after reading some of the comments stating that shrenu is the reason for shows downfall and male lead  to be sidelined.
If the show didn't go well means then the problem is with story not with the actress.
Also saying  that her previous shows were flop and her future projects are also going to be...
what is this? Is this a way to appreciate an actor? They are working hard to entertain us.
No one can become successful in overnight. There is a proverb  "Failure is the stepping stone to success"
Her previous show was not successful. It doesn't mean that shrenu doesn't know to act. The shows success is not only depending on actors. There are so many reasons.

Even avinash did some two/ three projects before CB. CB only gave him a break and he was established as a good actor and gained lots of popularity.
Likewise EBP gave break to shrenu and she is noticed by all across India. (@mods Im not comparing these two. I'm just showing him as an example, because some people understand only if we say them in their language.)
EBP is successful only because of avi, shrenu, geetanjali mam and manish sir. Not without either one of them. So please stop saying avi is the only reason for the show's success.

Even now we are blaming shalmalee doesn't know to act. She is simply standing and rolling her eyes etc... Common guys this is her first show. See shalmalee after 2 or 3 projects she will be good actress too.

My request to all is don't underestimate the Person's capability by seeing their failure or fandom. Failure is part of life. Failure is needed to learn the things.
This is an entertainment industry. Day by day so many things are coming and all are in learning process. 

I don't know how many of you aware about Kamalhassan. He is a multi-talented person. He will try to do something new. Most of his projects are successful and few didn't go well. So can we say he doesn't know to act? 

@all Guys this post is to support actor and not to criticize them. This is not a place for bashing. If u want to ask anything/ if u feel that i'm offending u, u can pm me. I'm ready to answer to your questions.

P.S. Thank u jessi for ur titleSmile

Edited by charanyaaj - 05 May 2015 at 6:42am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014Forensic.Lisa.AryaPrasadMiranuma111phjsPveenatravaniifreader1anu.shravikrithi1990maitydeblinasanjida123ss1609SajiiedrafsulPiuPereravj3072Efinah36Sathia007jhumjhummainkyanaamdoonsindukrishnaneeli123BabyBearFanGirlkala16Swetha.Aamirakashavani26nightingalenandu_nanOperaqueentalkie14bobbiedhillonAsherkibiwiseema12345k.taddy1234Pradsnim_varElationSahriShrAviDogan1potomac.Biggi.deepa1122_Meena_radev24MereMahiyaa.

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Well said dear!  I see people bashing astha in some of the post ...why and for what ...just because u love slokh...and some bashing shlok  because they love astha ...totally uncalled for 

The chemistry we r talking about would not have been possible if either of the one was missing...
Ashlok chemistry is sizzling only because of both of them!

Long back Avi had stated in one of the interviews that it is a team work ...Iam not the only one who is carrying this show...
From cameraman to director to co actors all are responsible for the show !
Shrenu also posted pics of all the crew on the 500th epi thanking them! 
So request all of u to stop taking sides and support ashlok and the show !
There is no need to bash anybody especially actors personal life not even for fun! 
Pls try and be humble...think twice before spilling out words !
Remember they r working hard only to entertain us !
Avi and shrenu are doing a fantastic job and have spoiled me completely ! I don't feel like watching any other show only because of shravi ! 

Once again good post dear ! 

Edited by Dogan1 - 05 May 2015 at 8:17am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ForensicravaniphjsPveenatPiuPererakrithi1990Sajiieneeli123BabyBearFanGirljhumjhumSathia007akashavaninandu_nantalkie14Swetha.AamirSahriShrAvinim_varcharanyaaj.Biggi.

kala16 IF-Dazzler
kala16
kala16

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Much needed post.well done.actors r getting bashed for no reason.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Pveenatravanikrithi1990SajiiesindukrishnaSathia007akashavanitalkie14Swetha.AamircharanyaajDogan1SahriShrAvi.Biggi.

sindukrishna IF-Dazzler
sindukrishna
sindukrishna

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
It's all team effort .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krithi1990Sajiietalkie14akashavanicharanyaaj.Biggi.

PiuPerera Goldie
PiuPerera
PiuPerera

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
100% Agree... Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

phjskrithi1990sindukrishnatalkie14Swetha.AamirakashavanicharanyaajDogan1SahriShrAvi.Biggi.

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Saruuu, I appreciate ur efforts, but why do u worry about such ppl? It's their life, their problem, we can do nothing!And this will go on, till august, might be after that too!Wink

If they have nothing to say good about Shrenu, then they shouldn't say anything at all. Such a time waste, in judging what they don't approve, and why to spoil their moods and create a havoc here, unnecessarily! Ignore her for your sanity, simple as it is!!Thumbs Up

ShrAvi are equally responsible for this show's success, and every tom, dick and harry viewer of EBP, knew this!Embarrassed

P.s., nice post, thanks for bringing Kamal ji here!Heart

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

phjskrithi1990kala16jhumjhumSathia007BabyBearFanGirlsindukrishnaakashavaniSwetha.Aamirnandu_nantalkie14Pradsnim_varcharanyaajDogan1.Biggi.

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elation

Saruuu, I appreciate ur efforts, but why do u worry about such ppl? It's their life, their problem, we can do nothing!And this will go on, till august, might be after that too!Wink

If they have nothing to say good about Shrenu, then they shouldn't say anything at all. Such a time waste, in judging what they don't approve, and why to spoil their moods and create a havoc here, unnecessarily!Ignore her for your sanity, simple as it is!!Thumbs Up

ShrAvi are equally responsible for this show's success, and every tom, dick and harry viewer of EBP, knew this!Embarrassed

P.s., nice post, thanks for bringing Kamal ji here!Heart

thank u dear. But im really fed up seeing such post. This s nt first time im reading such posts. Nt appreciating her effort but blaming her sayg abt previous flop ...

Actually i like kamalhassan. He s really hardworking person and never give up and compromise. He is trying to do smethg new in all his films...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pveenatkrithi1990jhumjhumSathia007talkie14Swetha.AamirElation.Biggi.

Asherkibiwi IF-Sizzlerz
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear..whatever u said was absolutely correct Clap i was attracted to this show seeing avinash in promo, but both avinash n shrenu were awesome as aashlok ,till now..i always disagree if anyone says only avinas made this show a HIT,as u said  it was shravi,manish n geeta who made it succesful,actually all the actors were awesome so we cant credit one...NO ...

And i see lots of ppls talking shalmalee cant act n so on...its her first show still she s doing her role wonderfully

we should never glorify one to pull down others Smile 

Gr8 post :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

phjskrithi1990sindukrishnaakashavanicharanyaajDogan1.Biggi.

Go to top