Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

What Jagya agreed to Anandi's POV when where ?

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Please don't take my post as an attack on any fan group but i am extremely shocked to read here how serial facts are twisted and turned here  in defense of Anandi 

Jagya agreed to Anandi's Point of view  yestersayWacko i am like what  when where ? where he approved her act what she did is right  of giving promise to Ratan Singh without asking them .? where he said i agree with you Anandi  ? 

Anandi was talking about Ratan Singh He kept his promise , he was desperate to meet with Mannu yet he never interfered in Mannu's  life ,it cannot be denied Mannu 's part of his life , Ratan seeing him i can say no matter how much he repent now his soul cannot at be peace in this birth 

Jagya said if i see from Ratan's Point of view what you are saying is correct   Jagya meant about Ratan Singh being right   Yes he is not doing any drama here but he has been true to his promise 

Jagya was not  agreeing with Anandi's point of view He was presenting his point of view 

Anandi was only talking about Ratan's point of view She did not talk about Mannu , Ganga 's point of view at all Neither while giving promise to Ratan Singh  she thought about Jagya Ganga and Mannus point of view and made a decision while Jagya did not make any decision of sending Mannu to Ratan arrange this meeting without thinking about Ganga and Mannu  He was talking and thinking from their point of view as well 

Anandi was only talking about Ratan's rights 

Jagya was talking about Mannu's rights to know about this truth and this has been his point of view always That Mannu should know about this truth  

Anandi was only talking about Ratan rights and his point view 

Jagya was talking about  Ganga's right to tell this to Mannu   He said he has been trying to convince Ganga all these years so that she tells Mannu this and Mannu won't get shocked hearing from any other person 

Anandi is only seeing Ratan's last wish and his emotions

While Jagya along with that is also seeing Mannu and Ganga's emotions involved in it which Anandi did not bother before making promise to Ratan 

Some people are here saying Had Jagya met Ratan he would have done same as Anandi ? Well first Jagya is Mannu's father he can take any decision about him but Anandi is nothing to Mannu she cannot take any decision about him without parents consent  but from yesterday its so clear Jagya would never have done what Anandi did He would never have given any promise to Ratan without convincing Ganga and Mannu first  Because he is not thinking from one side only like Anandi  who is only thinking from Ratan's Point of view Jagya is thinking from Ganga and Mannu's point of view too and wants to take them along with him in any decision in this sensitive matter 

In all these years he could tell Mannu about his truth himself but he did not because Ganga is not convinced Even right now he could send Mannu to Ratan but he did not make any decision on it because he cannot give a shocker to Mannu all of a sudden neither without Ganga's consent he wants to do anything  He is thinking for best interest of everyone therefore wants a way which goes in best interest of everyone not Ratan only  He is thinking about best interest of Mannu and  he is bang on right Ganga is ideally the best person to do this Tell Mannu the truth  

so how  Jagya and Anandi's Point of views are compared where Anandi only thought and is thinking one sided  Ratan and his wish while Jagya is thinking about everyone's point of view Gangas Mannu   too and don't want to force on them any one sided decision 

and Anandi i found her amazing even now What makes her think she can convince Ganga? why not leave Ganga on her husband  He convinces her  Anandi first went to Ganga's office for this matter why to disturb her there why not wait for her at home These matters are to be discussed at home not office  and then when Jagya gave her space she was already disturbed then why it is so difficult for Anandi to give Ganga some  space some time  ? 

Really why it is so tough for Anandi to let everyone decide about their matters their kids and stop interfering in their lives Sleepy why she expects everyone to understand her why she cannot understand others sometimes ?

i am so proud of my JagyaHugHe is so  mature so sensible person Clap  The best character in BV right now StarYesterday his all points are valid  and he was not agreeing to Anandi ji's Point of view This all is misleading serial facts He presented his point of view 

Ganga poor thing Yesterday i felt so bad for herCry No one can forget how much that monster Ratan has tortured her and how many times he tried to take away Mannu from her The way she emotionally hugged Mannu yesterday and asked him not to go anywhere and come back home it made me so emotional Cry

That flashback  still remember that Censored Ratan was planning to kill Ganga How she emotionally hugged Mannu ,hold him tight to her  He will separate her from  her son  She ran away from home That devil caught her and beat her with iron rod brutally and left  her to die their and she was crawling calling to Mannu

i as a viewer cannot forget all this I don't expect Ganga to forget all this either who has faced all this 

I have no sympathy for this Ratan at all even if he dies without meeting Mannu because this is same man who made Ganga and Jagya beg for Mannu's life and he was laughing and enjoying his son's pain and suffering because it  was giving him pleasure of taking revenge from Jagya and ganga He said to  Jagya   Mannu 's death will be  best punishment and my best revenge on you CensoredNow he is dying to meet same son  It will be huge of favor of Jagya and Ganga done on him to make Mannu even call Ratan his father and do his last rites otherwise Mannu will not even spit on this monster's face 

Edited by Hina- - 05 May 2015 at 6:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushamahi12Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
jagya was told ganga long back to tell the truth to mannu. but ganga was not ready and jagya didnt force her. because his logic was childrens accept the fact fast then eleders.
so there is no question that jagya agree with anandi POV.

Now the situation is became complicated because of this incident anandi - ratan promise. 

But i feel even if anandi would have not promise or she would have not meet ratan , one day mannu would have come to know that he is son of ratan singh and jagya is not his biological parent.

But just to spice up the things cvs involve anandi in this matter and that to this way.

result of this situation is - anandi leaving bh, jagya may blame ganga for same, may be he will not blame directly but he will keep this things in his mind.

so its simply spicing the things 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@hina bang on post.i also cudn't watch 1st few mins epi so was  confused wen its written that J& A were team & J agreed 2  A's POV. then i read an update on sum oder site and cum 2 know wat exactly J said.bcoz i knew again facts r twisting by ppl.
and imagine ppl  r saying J has no say in mannu's life & only ganga has saying. i think now i m really watching sumthing else.
where'd it shown??Shockedif its the case then J wudn't'd brought the form 4 mannu & asked ganga 2 keep off mannu's decision wen he saw she disagreed on it.and ganga instantly obeyed J.
 J wants 2 convince Ganga & is also thinking abt ganga & mannu's feelings does that mean he has no say in mannu's life??

actually after these posts i cum 2 a conclusion that ppl want  2 blame ganga & want  2prove her wrong bcoz 1st they hate her as she mrd J whos benefactor  of her & its crime 4 these ppl 2 fell in luv wid ur benefactor.2nd  2 prove A's ways r only correct ones &shud b universally accepted & only shes genuinely goody 2 shoes & rest r pretending or faking or trying 2b gud/mahaan.
they can't  see that sum1 else can b gud genuinely but difft from A
Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshree1942

jagya was told ganga long back to tell the truth to mannu. but ganga was not ready and jagya didnt force her. because his logic was childrens accept the fact fast then eleders.
so there is no question that jagya agree with anandi POV.

so true 

tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
So true Hina 
Jagya never agreed to Anandi's POV LOLHe only said what he thinks is right He never said i agree with you Anandi 

tiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top