ASTHA IS SAFE From Indrajeet. (Page 6)

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsr11

Originally posted by akashavani

Originally posted by dsr11

this title is better than ur original oneSmile. the debate abt purity/impurity of the victim in sexual abuse cases irritates me. the point is that Indrajeet sinned, whether he has taken advantage sexually or not, because he is still endangering aastha's life by not getting her proper medical care for a clot in her brain. i don't care if he is a bechara who needs to take care of two little kidsConfused, one old grumpy thakur maErmm, one bin byaahi pissySleepy, and one bin byaahi sissyErmm . 
one of the accused in the jyothi pandey rape case, claims that he only helped others rape her, but didn't actually rape her and was only driving the vehicle as the others committed the crime and hence he should not be hangedShocked. the truth is that if jyothi's male friend didn't pull her out of the way, they would have crushed her body with the bus. one other accused person's wife threatens to kill herself if her asshole husband is hanged and that their 2 yr old son would become an orphanShocked. should law take their pleads and threats into consideration?! i don't think so. long before the main culprit murdered jyothi, he eloped with a married woman and her kid from his village. he returned after a while and claimed that she died of some disease. that woman's kid is happy that the law has finally caught up with this bas***d. don't know what he and his mother went through at his hands. sad thing is that jyothi pandey had to suffer so much and lose her life because that bas***d got a second chance. 

if u want to reform criminals who endanger people's lives, do that behind the bars. don't let them loose among people and expect them to try and reform them at the cost of losing their own lives. 
Rekha...The First Title ...Was Written Cause the debate was on about...Purity of Astha's Love for Shlok...That's  all...Not My Own Intentions. ...Cause I made Many Posts..of why Astha or Bharkha  is Innocent and Pure in her love  for Shlok  and as Bharkha  too...Anyway...and also..How Amnesia Patients  Behave most  probably..or legal issues  and Health reasons  too...BUT STILL...Happy Cause  She  is Safe definitely ...Cause  ...As a Woman ..Couldn't  even imagine  Astha's  plight after truth...ok

Great Example. [email protected] ABOVE PARAS..TOO...you are reffering to Aditi...and Baba...but lets see ..how they..Astha   Shlok...CVS...will deal the situation  this time ...with  Indrajeet Sarcar. ...who is a culprit...whether he took advantage  or not..definitely. ...and with  involing his kids too...HOPE SHLOK BASHES HIM ..And put in jail...Yes you are right Absolutely. 

@bold absolutely. it is so relieving to know that she isn't taken advantage of sexually and is safe in one way. disgusting writers and their crappy ideas. i dont have any high expectations from them. i expect nothing but crap from them. that way i wont be disappointed when they finally dish out crap.Big smile
Rekha...That  was the only thing ..bothering Everyone.Really. ..barring few..How Astha woul cope With the Devastating  Truth ..and Possible Consequences. ...Even if Shlok loves her and was not giving  any imp...except for his love...Unimaginable  truly.

Rekha 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014jhumjhumdsr11

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Originally posted by x..MereMahiyaa_

well i was right Cool
Yeah ..Big smileSiham You were Absolutely Right .
Did U watch today Epi.

yes i did watch i love aashlok lil figth alot and knowing now for 100% sure that there is no relationship of them else we had killed cv LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavani

SahriShrAvi IF-Sizzlerz
SahriShrAvi
SahriShrAvi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
now i want to punch on the ASSES with a CHAIR of Bloody Bashers of Aastha/Shrenu
who talked filth about her purity and pointed their f**kING FINGER on her Character ... EFF OFF bashers and DIE ASAP... that will serve you RIGHT Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumakashavani

SahriShrAvi IF-Sizzlerz
SahriShrAvi
SahriShrAvi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
now i want to punch on the ASSES with a CHAIR of Bloody Bashers of Aastha/Shrenu
who talked filth about her purity and pointed their f**kING FINGER on her Character ... EFF OFF bashers and DIE ASAP... that will serve you RIGHT Thumbs Up

phjsSwetha.Aamir

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Vani perfect post Clap. Knew it Astha is pure when Shrenu herself clear it throw her reply but ppl react very badly n bash Shrenu mercilessly which spread from reel to real that's really disgusting. As u said I also believe if even Astha had relation with IS u can't blame her character she's pure cause she do it as wife of him but good that CV clear their mess but I think dialogue writer should be more alert what they r writing as it actually effect actors more than them as ppl bash them not dialogue writer.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sr2014akashavaniSahriShrAvi

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahriShrAvi

Wow Sahri..Who is it Your So Angry on  ...Me ..!!!!!!... or the Bashers ...Calm down...This is discussion  post ...not ...A Punching one to Bashers ... PLZ...

Edited by akashavani - 05 May 2015 at 3:12pm

p1archSahriShrAvi

bobbiedhillon IF-Sizzlerz
bobbiedhillon
bobbiedhillon

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
While Barkha is with Inderjeet I want Shlok and Aastha to go away and tell inderjeet she is still aastha who only submits to Shlok.  Wink

p1archakashavani

SajSassy IF-Dazzler
SajSassy
SajSassy

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I havent watched it yet, but didnt Barkha willingly go into his arms when this track started?Wink

p1archakashavani

Go to top