Users

Frequent Posters

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

What was all that then? Cvs pulling the wool over our eyes? ๐Ÿ˜†

saji,
i'm willing to let them pull wool over my eyes this time๐Ÿ˜•. i had to do it myself when shlok stood like a pillar when abhay dragged his heavily pregnant sister away and then he conspired with his father in sending her away to abhay. yuck! yucky writers and they crappy thinking. they can't even keep the sanctity of their leads in a "love story" intact.

right from when they dug out swathi crap, they could have taken many routes but they always take the crappiest route.
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What was all that then? Cvs pulling the wool over our eyes? ๐Ÿ˜†

@Saji...@Bobbie...@Rekha ..I gave explanation of  Astha in Amnesia as Bharkha ...Actions...in ..my post u liked but didn't  read...Plz Read if U can...ASHLOK'S Sanctity (Astha's Fear and Shlok's Challenge )...cant give link..but it is  in ..The...11   or 12 pg of ...forum...PLZ READ...IMP...Cause Bharkha  was like a trusting Child and Nothing else...still detached as...Astha...in Everyway..,While Indrajeet  was trying to take advantage of her  Innocence  in Amnesia but she didn't  like it likecwith Shlok...Vast Difference ..Some clearvpoints...Give your...Reply.. .

CVS...Are clever. ...Rekha ..Bobbie  Saji...will reply later...plz.
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashavani

@Saji...@Bobbie...@Rekha ..I gave explanation of  Astha in Amnesia as Bharkha ...Actions...in ..my post u liked but didn't  read...Plz Read if U can...ASHLOK'S Sanctity (Astha's Fear and Shlok's Challenge )...cant give link..but it is  in ..The...11   or 12 pg of ...forum...PLZ READ...IMP...Cause Bharkha  was like a trusting Child and Nothing else...still detached as...Astha...Some clearvpoints...Give your...Reply.

vinni,

i decided to respect my intelligence enough from now on and not try to make sense of their crap. i will respect myself enough to not give orgasmic reactions to their crappy tracks. 

just like aditi and her night walks/seduction don't f**king make any sense, shlok willing to send jyothi back to abhay doesn't f**king make any sense, just like the food truck track doesn't f**king make any sense, this aastha-indra hugs and kisses don't f**king make any sense at all. i understand what they are trying to show. they are drawing parallels between shlok-niranjan and aastha-indrajeet, but still it doesnt f**king make any sense at all, because people are usually not that dumb. they always dumb down one character to elevate another and end up making the leads look really cheap.

let me remind you that IS didnt just say that dirty dialogue to shlok to break him but the very first time he said it in his self talk! wonder why he did that?! BUT lets just brush that under the carpet and pretend that nothing happened, because it is too disturbing to imagine someone raping a mentally unstable person. to me, indrajeet is the worst kind of criminal anyway.
Edited by dsr11 - 8 years ago
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i want aastha to say "shlok chodiye mujhe" when IS comes near to her eventhough being unaware of that dialogue. she should think of why she said so.  she should try to dig out her past without the knowledge of IS.
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

saji,
i'm willing to let them pull wool over my eyes this time๐Ÿ˜•. i had to do it myself when shlok stood like a pillar when abhay dragged his heavily pregnant sister away and then he conspired with his father in sending her away to abhay. yuck! yucky writers and they crappy thinking. they can't even keep the sanctity of their leads in a "love story" intact.

right from when they dug out swathi crap, they could have taken many routes but they always take the crappiest route.

I think they were going to show that Shlok accepts her even after she ends up being with IS. But due to the furore it created among the fans, they decided to scrap it and now are showing that she was never comfortable with him. Since Aditi's sleepwalking and six fingers theory, the serial has gone downhill, never to recover. I quit for a few days when I don't like the track and watch it when it is bearable. 
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

vinni,

i decided to respect my intelligence enough from now on and not try to make sense of their crap. i will respect myself enough to not give orgasmic reactions to their crappy tracks. 

just like aditi and her night walks/seduction don't f**king make any sense, shlok willing to send jyothi back to abhay doesn't f**king make any sense, just like the food truck track doesn't f**king make any sense, this aastha-indra hugs and kisses don't f**king make any sense at all. i understand what they are trying to show. they are drawing parallels between shlok-niranjan and aastha-indrajeet, but still it doesnt f**king make any sense at all, because people are usually not that dumb. they always dumb down one character to elevate another and end up making the leads look really cheap.

let me remind you that IS didnt just say that dirty dialogue to shlok to break him but the very first time he said it in his self talk! wonder why he did that?! BUT lets just brush that under the carpet and pretend that nothing happened, because it is too disturbing to imagine someone raping a mentally unstable person. to me, indrajeet is the worst kind of criminal anyway.

IS did talk about have possessed her mind and body, but now cvs don't know how to handle the track like they have failed every track since Aditi-Swati track. Shlok constantly dumbed down to make NA invincible and then Shlok found his wajood by freeing the chawlvasis from Raghubhai's oppression and the unconvincing POA track and now this junk! 
dsr11 thumbnail

I think they were going to show that Shlok accepts her even after she ends up being with IS. But due to the furore it created among the fans, they decided to scrap it and now are showing that she was never comfortable with him. Since Aditi's sleepwalking and six fingers theory, the serial has gone downhill, never to recover. I quit for a few days when I don't like the track and watch it when it is bearable. 

true. swathi was brought in just to establish aastha's mahaanta. otherwise, that character was totally not needed. now it is shlok's turn i guess๐Ÿ˜•. they can fall to any low just grab eyeballs๐Ÿคข. i too skipped or ffed countless episodes since april/may last year. i would have discontinued this long back if it was regular soap that runs for years together. only watching now because it is going to end soon.
Edited by dsr11 - 8 years ago
akashavani thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhumjhum

Vani perfect post ๐Ÿ‘. Knew it Astha is pure when Shrenu herself clear it throw her reply but ppl react very badly n bash Shrenu mercilessly which spread from reel to real that's really disgusting. As u said I also believe if even Astha had relation with IS u can't blame her character she's pure cause she do it as wife of him but good that CV clear their mess but I think dialogue writer should be more alert what they r writing as it actually effect actors more than them as ppl bash them not dialogue writer.

Jhumjhum...Tks...Yeah Astha definitely  is  True Everyway. ..As Astha following  her Love..And    Even if  she had a relationship  with Indrajeet as Bharkha was not in any way wrong. ..cause to her...it was her duty  and now the only  truth she knew.in Amnesia. ...Dead as Astha...But the Punch line was  ..Even As Bharkha  She didn't  accept Indrajeet. .That's  his defeat Completely. .The Dialogues  were meant as ..Self Satisfaction and Revenge  to ..Provoke and Break  Shlok Agnihotri Completely. .But failed completely. 

STORY. .is about...Only Characters Truly ...and not...Any  Actors Personally...But Some Ppl..Who are not able to Differentiate. ..Between  Actors and Characters. ...Are ones..Who Are Creating  A Furore.. Bashing Actors Personally...God Help them and Actors too...Hope Shrenu  Comes Out Winner with Experience  too.
akashavani thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

While Barkha is with Inderjeet I want Shlok and Aastha to go away and tell inderjeet she is still aastha who only submits to Shlok.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bobbie. .You said it...My thought exactly  ...I want ..Astha  to  Succumb to Shlok now...And declare it too..IS...in his face...as Bharkha. ...knowing Truth...That will  defeat him totally...and satisfy us too.

I think  that is what Shlok is going to do too...To make Astha love him as Bharkha too and get back her  memories As Astha...lets see.
akashavani thumbnail

I havent watched it yet, but didnt Barkha willingly go into his arms when this track started?๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah A Valid Point Definitely. ...But in Trust of Security she knew Then..One hug or kiss .. is not intimate  ...definitely. 
Astha's  character..is a trusting one...didn't  she trust Baba...Shlok...And the Stranger Pimp..on the road...Choksi bhai.too..

But Saji...You are Forgetting. .THE MAIN POINT..SHRENU .Gave Hint and  Asked  All fans  ..TO TRUST ASTHA..after  the dirty dialogues  and closeness was shown...Means it  was decided  Beforehand...NO INTIMACY. ..No Mistake. .

Shlok loves Astha Possessively. ...He once told her...In divorce period...that even if she divorced him...She would not loose him...And ..He  would not leave her   Alone EVER...Meaning  Is Clear.. ASTHA IS HIS EVERYWAY..Now She is in Amnesia  doesn't  know herself...SO Even With Barjit... SHLOK will  be Angry  with Indrajeet  taking advantage of ..Astha ...But Not with Astha Herself being  Deceived  .. .Except...If Adtha herself  Truly loved Indrajeet  and choose him...As Astha ..will he Leavev.. With love...for her...orv..Who knows..still  Win her back...SHLOK'S  LOVE IS ASTHA ...Not Mahanta...at all...he will take Revenge on Indrajeet  .