Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

ASTHA IS SAFE From Indrajeet. - Page 5

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: akashavani

Yeah ..😃Siham You were Absolutely Right .
Did U watch today Epi.

yes i did watch i love aashlok lil figth alot and knowing now for 100% sure that there is no relationship of them else we had killed cv 😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahriShrAvi thumbnail
now i want to punch on the ASSES with a CHAIR of Bloody Bashers of Aastha/Shrenu
who talked filth about her purity and pointed their f**kING FINGER on her Character ... EFF OFF bashers and DIE ASAP... that will serve you RIGHT 👍🏼
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
now i want to punch on the ASSES with a CHAIR of Bloody Bashers of Aastha/Shrenu
who talked filth about her purity and pointed their f**kING FINGER on her Character ... EFF OFF bashers and DIE ASAP... that will serve you RIGHT 👍🏼
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vani perfect post 👏. Knew it Astha is pure when Shrenu herself clear it throw her reply but ppl react very badly n bash Shrenu mercilessly which spread from reel to real that's really disgusting. As u said I also believe if even Astha had relation with IS u can't blame her character she's pure cause she do it as wife of him but good that CV clear their mess but I think dialogue writer should be more alert what they r writing as it actually effect actors more than them as ppl bash them not dialogue writer.
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SahriShrAvi

Wow Sahri..Who is it Your So Angry on  ...Me ..!!!!!!... or the Bashers ...Calm down...This is discussion  post ...not ...A Punching one to Bashers ... PLZ...

Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
While Barkha is with Inderjeet I want Shlok and Aastha to go away and tell inderjeet she is still aastha who only submits to Shlok.  😉
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I havent watched it yet, but didnt Barkha willingly go into his arms when this track started?😉
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: BabyBearFan

I havent watched it yet, but didnt Barkha willingly go into his arms when this track started?😉

Several times...he licked her hand too...Shlok saw them too... 😉
Edited by bobbiedhillon - 8 years ago
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akashavani

Wow Sahri..Who is it Your So Angry on  ...Me ..!!!!!!... or the Bashers ...Calm down...This is discussion  post ...not ...A Punching one to Bashers ... PLZ...

no ways...Vani not you dear 😳
um talking about PPL bashing shrenu on her post on insta ... just because of that useless nonsense INDRAJEET's good for nothing dialogue 

and on EBP fangang page .

i was just waiting ..when CV's will clear this mess they created by IDIOTIC DIALOGUE 😡
but PPL should have sense na that Villain can lie to Hero ..to Provoke or make him Angry...but nope ..all went behind bashing Shrenu/Aastha 👎🏼
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Several times...he licked her hand too...Shlok saw them too... 😉

What was all that then? Cvs pulling the wool over our eyes? 😆