Posted: 8 years ago
Happy happy.
Before knowing the actual story fans started bashing poor astha.
Mailed star plus complaining that the CVS hv degraded asthas character.
Made the channel stop the repeats.
Now fans should again mail shrenu and starplus and ask for an apology.
[QUOTE=mehersudhar]first bit was excellent today. indru  have boasted that tan man sareer se meri ho gayi. but slok was confident on his astha on that challenge day. he didnt ever mind of his dialogues. so she lost her mind not the heart. as slok was not near to her she did not feel her heart too.  now she is feeling it in every way. indru will restrict her like today but she wont listen to him. apsaras words tata bye bye barkha was highlight.  indru might have tried a lot to get her into hiss hold but astha didnot submit to him. that is the twist. he  is looking like burnt baigan (used in baigan bhartha) today. he will be roasted by astha and slok both. jintata jita jita inthathatha.[/QUOTE]
Meher..@Bold Agree. ..True his boast was to torture Shlok Absolutely. ..that's all...but Shlok was fully confident... about Astha's  True love for him...he didn't  care for anything else...and..Astha's  feelings woke up with shlok...as she loves him Absolutely. ...Now She is turning Back into..Astha...Yes loved ..Apsara clear words...TaTa  bye bye...Bharkha. ...Indrajeet  is already Defeated with ...AShlok love.

I am waiting  for the day...Shlok Agnihotri. .Will atleast ...Bash him to ground...if not kill him...Jinta ta jinta ...Yes...inton...Pulp.
Originally posted by anu.shravi

yeah..i know  and so sure that Aastha is pure.that dialogue jzt for confusing audience.
Yeah Anu ...we knew it ...It was to confuse ..audience ...but cleared now.
Originally posted by alisha365

It was already implied..the cvs would not make the character of aastha stoop low...she will always be shloks...but people were jumping the guns..they were arriving at conclusions that aastha was impure...how can cvs show that..but now every one got their answer i suppose...we people are expert at forming opinions without knowing the Actual story..
Well Alisha...we were some of them who knew.and wrote it too...Astha is Pure in heart and soul . ..Anyway...even if as Bharkha  it happened. .she was doing her dutyb ..that's  all still pure in heart withblove for Shlok...BUT .LHappy she is definitely  safe from Indrajeet's  dirty intentions completely. 
Originally posted by kala16

Happy happy.
Before knowing the actual story fans started bashing poor astha.
Mailed star plus complaining that the CVS hv degraded asthas character.
Made the channel stop the repeats.
Now fans should again mail shrenu and starplus and ask for an apology.
Yeah Kala True...I was notv for a second one of them. Especially  dyer shrenu posted to believe  in Astha...we had no doubts...We believed Astha ...bothbways...As Astha and Bharkha  too...Everyway. ...Hope people who bashed...Mail,starplus and Shrenu.
this title is better than ur original one😊. the debate abt purity/impurity of the victim in sexual abuse cases irritates me. the point is that Indrajeet sinned, whether he has taken advantage sexually or not, because he is still endangering aastha's life by not getting her proper medical care for a clot in her brain. i don't care if he is a bechara who needs to take care of two little kids😕, one old grumpy thakur ma🤔, one bin byaahi pissy🥱, and one bin byaahi sissy🤔 . 
one of the accused in the jyothi pandey rape case, claims that he only helped others rape her, but didn't actually rape her and was only driving the vehicle as the others committed the crime and hence he should not be hanged😲. the truth is that if jyothi's male friend didn't pull her out of the way, they would have crushed her body with the bus. one other accused person's wife threatens to kill herself if her asshole husband is hanged and that their 2 yr old son would become an orphan😲. should law take their pleads and threats into consideration?! i don't think so. long before the main culprit murdered jyothi, he eloped with a married woman and her kid from his village. he returned after a while and claimed that she died of some disease. that woman's kid is happy that the law has finally caught up with this bas***d. don't know what he and his mother went through at his hands. sad thing is that jyothi pandey had to suffer so much and lose her life because that bas***d got a second chance. 

if u want to reform criminals who endanger people's lives, do that behind the bars. don't let them loose among people and expect them to try and reform them at the cost of losing their own lives. 
Originally posted by dsr11

this title is better than ur original one😊. the debate abt purity/impurity of the victim in sexual abuse cases irritates me. the point is that Indrajeet sinned, whether he has taken advantage sexually or not, because he is still endangering aastha's life by not getting her proper medical care for a clot in her brain. i don't care if he is a bechara who needs to take care of two little kids😕, one old grumpy thakur ma🤔, one bin byaahi pissy🥱, and one bin byaahi sissy🤔 . 
one of the accused in the jyothi pandey rape case, claims that he only helped others rape her, but didn't actually rape her and was only driving the vehicle as the others committed the crime and hence he should not be hanged😲. the truth is that if jyothi's male friend didn't pull her out of the way, they would have crushed her body with the bus. one other accused person's wife threatens to kill herself if her asshole husband is hanged and that their 2 yr old son would become an orphan😲. should law take their pleads and threats into consideration?! i don't think so. long before the main culprit murdered jyothi, he eloped with a married woman and her kid from his village. he returned after a while and claimed that she died of some disease. that woman's kid is happy that the law has finally caught up with this bas***d. don't know what he and his mother went through at his hands. sad thing is that jyothi pandey had to suffer so much and lose her life because that bas***d got a second chance. 

if u want to reform criminals who endanger people's lives, do that behind the bars. don't let them loose among people and expect them to try and reform them at the cost of losing their own lives. 
Rekha...The First Title ...Was Written Cause the debate was on about...Purity of Astha's Love for Shlok...That's  all...Not My Own Intentions. .I Wanted ASTHA  SAFE  AND WITH SHLOK..not IS...AND know ..ASHLOK LOVE .Whateverv the Circumstances  too...Cause I made Many Posts..of why Astha or Bharkha  is Innocent and Pure in her love  for Shlok  and as Bharkha  too...Anyway...and also..How Amnesia Patients  Behave most  probably..or legal issues  and Health reasons  too...BUT STILL...Happy Cause  She  is Safe definitely ...Cause  ...As a Woman ..Couldn't  even imagine  Astha's  plight after truth...ok

Great Example. [email protected] ABOVE PARAS..TOO...you are reffering to Aditi...and Baba...but lets see ..how they..Astha   Shlok...CVS...will deal the situation  this time ...with  Indrajeet Sarcar. ...who is a culprit...whether he took advantage  or not..definitely.is playing with Astha's  life too  ...and with  involing his kids too.in crime...HOPE SHLOK BASHES HIM ..And put in jail...Yes you are right Absolutely. ...They should be  locked up  in jail or Mental Asylum...and then Reformed  Absolutely. ...

Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
Originally posted by akashavani

Rekha...The First Title ...Was Written Cause the debate was on about...Purity of Astha's Love for Shlok...That's  all...Not My Own Intentions. ...Cause I made Many Posts..of why Astha or Bharkha  is Innocent and Pure in her love  for Shlok  and as Bharkha  too...Anyway...and also..How Amnesia Patients  Behave most  probably..or legal issues  and Health reasons  too...BUT STILL...Happy Cause  She  is Safe definitely ...Cause  ...As a Woman ..Couldn't  even imagine  Astha's  plight after truth...ok

Great Example. [email protected] ABOVE PARAS..TOO...you are reffering to Aditi...and Baba...but lets see ..how they..Astha   Shlok...CVS...will deal the situation  this time ...with  Indrajeet Sarcar. ...who is a culprit...whether he took advantage  or not..definitely. ...and with  involing his kids too...HOPE SHLOK BASHES HIM ..And put in jail...Yes you are right Absolutely. 

@bold absolutely. it is so relieving to know that she isn't taken advantage of sexually and is safe in one way. disgusting writers and their crappy ideas. i dont have any high expectations from them. i expect nothing but crap from them. that way i wont be disappointed when they finally dish out crap.😃
Originally posted by x..MereMahiyaa_

well i was right ðŸ˜Ž
Yeah ..😃Siham You were Absolutely Right .
Did U watch today Epi.
Originally posted by dsr11

@bold absolutely. it is so relieving to know that she isn't taken advantage of sexually and is safe in one way. disgusting writers and their crappy ideas. i dont have any high expectations from them. i expect nothing but crap from them. that way i wont be disappointed when they finally dish out crap.😃
Rekha...That  was the only thing ..bothering Everyone.Really. ..barring few..How Astha woul cope With the Devastating  Truth ..and Possible Consequences. ...Even if Shlok loves her and was not giving  any imp...except for his love...Unimaginable  truly.

Rekha