Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Whistle whistle...I already  knew it ...but still enjoying the moment😆😆lovely post vani
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maya-kk

Today it was pakka clear 

But this IS what kind of a man they are showing a wife stealer --ukh

Maya...Today It cleared...Indrajeet  is like... Ravan ..Tk god he didn't  force her at all...even though deceived  Astha...something to be Releived about.
akashavani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k.taddy1234

as i already told that have some patients few days after everything come clear and what we thought is true...
Im still saying if Aastha having a physical relation ship with sarkaar still she is pure for me.. Becoz its not her fault but happy that Barjit dotn have any kind of such relationship

Yeah Kusum...Today was the day...it cleared ...Astha is Safe...@Bold Agree Completely  with you.
Astha is pure in Heart and Soul  Anyway..definitely. ...Even if she had relationship as Bharkha itvwas  her duty ...but Tk god ..She followed her instincts as Asthav.. completely. ..So happy for AShlok.
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
akashavani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krithi1990

INDRAJEET. ..NO WAY  OLD GOAT...U CAN WAIT TILL  ETERNITY .. BUT U CAN'T  TOUCH..PURE INNOCENT ASTHA  EVER...SHE IS ONLY SHLOK AGNIHOTRI'S ..,LOVE EVERYWAY...FOREVER.👏

Absolutely👍🏼

😃
akashavani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: potomac

Whistle whistle...I already  knew it ...but still enjoying the moment😆😆lovely post vani

Deepa  Me too.Absolutely 😃
mehersudhar thumbnail
first bit was excellent today. indru  have boasted that tan man sareer se meri ho gayi. but slok was confident on his astha on that challenge day. he didnt ever mind of his dialogues. so she lost her mind not the heart. as slok was not near to her she did not feel her heart too.  now she is feeling it in every way. indru will restrict her like today but she wont listen to him. apsaras words tata bye bye barkha was highlight.  indru might have tried a lot to get her into hiss hold but astha didnot submit to him. that is the twist. he  is looking like burnt baigan (used in baigan bhartha) today. he will be roasted by astha and slok both. jintata jita jita inthathatha.
sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All confusions n doubts cleared today 
anu.shravi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah..i know  and so sure that Aastha is pure.that dialogue jzt for confusing audience.
alisha365 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was already implied..the cvs would not make the character of aastha stoop low...she will always be shloks...but people were jumping the guns..they were arriving at conclusions that aastha was impure...how can cvs show that..but now every one got their answer i suppose...we people are expert at forming opinions without knowing the Actual story..