Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks vani😃 that's ausum news😃
How Mr.PP can think like that😡😡disgusting ,he is father of two kids and that to eyeing someone's else wife😡cheapo
Thanks to cv's for confirming😃nothing is there between BHARJIT
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yesss 😃

But why i feel indru in anger will try to force on aastha...mayb she will hate him n slap him for trying to touching her without her permission 🤔 purely my thoughts.😉..kuch toh chahiye so that aastha can throw him frm her life 😃
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Thanks vani😃 that's ausum news😃

How Mr.PP can think like that😡😡disgusting ,he is father of two kids and that to eyeing someone's else wife😡cheapo
Thanks to cv's for confirming😃nothing is there between BHARJIT

Yes Dear...Awesome Happy news...Really...Even though...Accepted Bhar-jit too...still very good.. .Cause ...Astha is Safe ...From Old Goat  with Two kids Himself .Low down creep in the gutter...Indrajeet's Dirty Intentions Completely. ...Enough. for now.
akashavani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asherkibiwi

Yesss 😃

But why i feel indru in anger will try to force on aastha...mayb she will hate him n slap him for trying to touching her without her permission 🤔 purely my thoughts.😉..kuch toh chahiye so that aastha can throw him frm her life 😃

Mariyam...Yeah Happy...He may try to  force her...when he realises she is turning right back into Astha purely ..and is getting...Attracted  to Shlok ..Ebp...But he won't  Succeed anymore...Astha and Shlok...wont allow it...Now She Has...Apsara..too..with her forv Protection...Bet my stars...Shlok will Definitely AS he promised  Indrajeet will   Bash   and Kill him to Death for even Eyeing ...Astha... Absolutely. ..now...I am waiting..eagerly. 
akashavani thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

As we all know this before itself but today thery made it clear. 

Thank god

y
Yeah Saru.. ...Even though ..We didn't  think so itvwas true ...Some had Doubts..today made it clear.
akashavani thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandu96

Good news...yayieee. ...astha is always shlok s...

Nandu  ..Yeah Even if there was a relationship. ...Astha is definitely  Innocent. And still Shlok's  only  Everyway. ..But now its Clear... She  Herself  Protected herself  Completely. ...That's  the happy news...
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today it was pakka clear 
But this IS what kind of a man they are showing a wife stealer --ukh
Edited by maya-kk - 8 years ago
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as i already told that have some patients few days after everything come clear and what we thought is true...
Im still saying if Aastha having a physical relation ship with sarkaar still she is pure for me.. Becoz its not her fault but happy that Barjit dotn have any kind of such relationship
ifreader1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think insecure IS is trying to get closer to her...She will not let it happen.. For sure..
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

INDRAJEET. ..NO WAY  OLD GOAT...U CAN WAIT TILL  ETERNITY .. BUT U CAN'T  TOUCH..PURE INNOCENT ASTHA  EVER...SHE IS ONLY SHLOK AGNIHOTRI'S ..,LOVE EVERYWAY...FOREVER.👏

Absolutely👍🏼