akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
GALS...GOOD NEWS...AS MANY OF US THOUGHT ...ASTHA  PROTECTED HERSELF ..INSTINCTLY EVEN  IN AMNESIA TOO FROM ..INDRAJEET SARCAR. ...BOTH MADE IT CLEAR ...ABSOLUTELY.
(I had made a post on Amnesia. ...Where even Persons in GRAVE AMNESIA (DEAD). ..Though forget Memories  of Mind and body... Still  Deeply and  Instinctly  And Subconsciously...Follow Own Inherent  Nature Of Soul.. And ..Their Deep Feelings Of Heart   Absolutely ..and Save themselves   Without Any  Knowledge  about it...Instinctly  By Nature Absolutely LIKE ASTHA... ...AND EVEN IF  BARJIT HAD INTIMACY ... ASTHA SITILL IS PURE AND INNOCENT... Cause She was Unaware of Truth And In ..LOVE ...It is The HEART That is  LOVING...Not the BODY )...EVEN HEALTH   STATED TOO...AS AMNESIA  PATIENT. ..WITH DIRE CONSEQUENCES...LEGAL REASONS...COMPLETELY. 

ASTHA AND INDRAJEET SARCAR. ...HAS NO PHYSICAL  INTIMACY  TILL NOW...ASTHA HAS BEEN REJECTING  HIM AND ADVANCES. ..FROM  DAY  OF  ACCIDENT. ...STATING.. UNCOMFORTABLE  FEELINGS...CAUSE ASTHA IS NOT LIKING INDRAJEET'S  TOUCHING HER   AT ALL...NOT AT ALL HEALTH REASONS...SO MEANS ...EVEN...AS BHARKHA. ...ASTHA DIDN'T  ACCEPT  INDRAJEET SARCAR. .IN ANYWAY...AS SHE IN AMNESIA  TO DEEPLY LOVES ...SHLOK AGNIHOTRI. ..ONLY.
While Astha is Thinking ...Why she is not able to have ..Physical  Intimacy. ..With Indrajeet  after Her   Accident. ..If they were Married  for...10 Years...And Indrajeet  is trying to make Advances  towards her...Stating lets see.. how long she will keep away from Indrajeet...

INDRAJEET. ..NO WAY  OLD GOAT...U CAN WAIT TILL  ETERNITY .. BUT U CAN'T  TOUCH.. PURE INNOCENT ASTHA  EVER ...SHE IS ONLY SHLOK AGNIHOTRI'S ..,LOVE EVERYWAY...FOREVER...HE WILL DEFINITELY ...BASH AND  KILL YOU...WITH HIS BARE HANDS... FOR EVEN EYEING ..HIS LOVE ..BIWI ASTHA.

GALS ..HAPPY ..HAPPY. AND ...I DIDN'T  WATCH REST OF  THE INTERESTING  EPISODE..AT ALL...IN EXCITEMENT NOW.
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifreader1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Barkha puri tarah se IS ki nah hui... 
GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashavani

GALS...I AM RIGHT ...GOOD NEWS...ASTHA AND INDRAJEET SARCAR. ...HAS NO PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP TILL NOW...ASTHA HAS BEEN REJECTING HIM ..FROM ACCIDENT. ...STATING..UNCONFORTABLE...

WILL UPDATE LATER GUYS...HAPPY ..HAPPY...

Wow that are really good news :D
Did she say that in todays episode?
Cant watch it in Germany sadly obly online xD
akashavani thumbnail
Originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

Wow that are really good news :D
Did she say that in todays episode?
Cant watch it in Germany sadly obly online xD

ASTHA AND INDRAJEET. .BOTH MADE IT CLEAR. ...THAT THERE WAS NO INTIMACY.BETWEEN  THEM...ANYWAY..DUE TO ..ASTHA  REJECTING  ON GROUNDS OF ...HEALTH...AND INDRAJEET. .THINKING ..LETS SEE ..HOW LONG WILL YOU BE ABLE TO KEEP  AWAY FROM ME...ASTHA.
Edited by akashavani - 8 years ago
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good news!
She will fall on shlok again in Jungle track 
She already told him she will fall on him in any character he play 
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vani
I knew this from day one ...

Don't know why it was bugging people...Indian shows they will never let this happen...as I said it was just to confuse the audience ...
akashavani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindukrishna

Good news 

Yes  Absolutely  Good News...Didn't  even watch the whole Episode  due to...Happiness. ..Tk God Astha is Safe from The Old Goat...Absolutely. 
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As we all know this before itself but today thery made it clear. 
Thank god
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good news...yayieee. ...astha is always shlok s...
akashavani thumbnail
[QUOTE=Dogan1]Vani
I knew this from day one ...

Don't know why it was bugging people...Indian shows they will never let this happen...as I said it was just to confuse the audience ...
[/QU
Divvya...Yeah Right. If so then too it was Ok ...But the suspense is disclosed now..Happily..and yes that's  what we were thinking ..that .As Inwrote in Post...Astha definitely  will protect herself  even in Amnesia. ...cause  she Is  be detached  everyway from Indrajeet...Its True...Astha Loves Shlok's  ..Heart Mind Body and Soul...only.