Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
So much things happened... Thats why epi looked so rushed ...unlinking of rabeka and teens, whole davina kol calling back spell and her regency thing... Legancy to queen my foot of useless pack to useless queen ...lol...and kaluse drinking blood from humans provided by dahlia ...more lol...all these things took so much time ... actual things which i wanted to watch ... Klause rage and his punishment to hayley and jackson ... unleashing his anger on his siblings and marcel , his tricked to aunt dear dahlia were all so rushed... But i like two things ... Haley begging to klause and hopefully claire made to come atleast in last epi... Rabeka is going in her original body. Yah
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SaraπŸ€— Aap toh hae bhul gaye :(
I agree wid LOL things u mentioned.. as if klaus cudnt hunt dahlia brot him complld humansπŸ˜†

Davina crap is crap.I'm not intrestd. She is gonna get her ass kicked AGAIN!

Oh yes,. I tooo very much loved the punishment So calld Queen King and de pack got.. I was so happy at d momen wen hayley begged klaus. For a moment i wanted klaus rampage to be true n not acting πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Almas.

Second last epi of the ssn n nothing really hppnd Excpt wat we knew already

I disagree with you on this one. I think the episode moved fast and lot of things happened and the stage was set for the ultimate fight.

I write my review in the next posts. Just wanted to reply to this one first since I pressed quote by accident πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail

I post my thoughts now and reply to your next. 

I liked this episode and only had few disappointments.

Let start with things I absolutely loved klaus revenge on Hayley and jackson. How much I loved it. Why did dahlia interfere I wanted klaus to kick jackson and hayley few more time. Seems brutal but they are still confessing and kissing and dreaming on my screen time. So yes I was delighted my fav part of the episode. Freya character is dealt with i am glad she didn't die because somehow I grew to like her a little bit don't ask me why?

But as you said almas we all knew it before so not that surprising. We knew klaus was just playing and he would never trust dahlia over his siblings,  we knew gia was killed because she is dispensable and Marcel can't be killed because we'll he is the main character,  also we know he would only confide in Cami's well she atleast forgave him quick for the bite unlike elena who hated Stefan for not fighting the compulsion out of true love πŸ˜†

So in all honestly I liked it and have no complaints. I saw tweet from jomo asking if the audience will forgive him after his deeds on tonight episode. I say except gia death I honestly cheered him for the rest of the acts

Killing gia was done because the writers need a casualty we could connect and maybe just maybe it might actually cracking the bond between elijah and klaus. I hope not but elijah did seem to like her and the moment he kissed her i was like bye bye gia see you if JP goes on bring back the dead spree again.

Also the whole i stood up against klaus blah blah form davina, i am pretty sure she was doing his bidding few episodes back because he said he will help her bring back kol. For someone who is so young she sure does talk a lot.honestly I gave up on her. There was only one I felt bad for when she was in the harvest ritual and died all scared. Now she annoys me more than hayley which Is a lot coming from me.

Also now I wonder who will we see as rebekkah in the next episode 
 I would be angry if Claire didn't make an comeback just for one episode is it too much to ask.

Also I loved the always forever bond. He killed gia just infront of her but when cami says it was his plan elijah is all ears because he believes in protecting hope. I don't know how there relationship will be once everything is resolved. Well elijah did forgive klaus for killing countless of his lovers so here to hoping this one also doesn't cause much damage eventhough I wish it was hayley instead of gia. A girl can dream right. 

Also liked rebekkah stating my brother might be mad but not mad enough to kill me. She decoded klaus intention even without having to spell it out. He was asking for her sacrifice her mortal life which she gained after so much of trial,  it her punishment I guess for the backstabbing but still she knows klaus wouldn't kill her unlike finn who kill kaleb well I credit elena for killing kol. 

But for the time in history of me watching originals I want klaus to be punished by somemeans by elijah and Rebecca. He deserves it. Maybe a condition not to see hope for six months and hope gets all the attention of uncle elijah and aunt bex. 

Also don't lift the wolf curse elijah and klaus. I hope they stay like that forever.romancing in the bayou with the love of her life what else hayley need a daughter whom she left with an old lady to save her lover. I say I don't want a mother like her. 

P.s here to hoping freya wasn't a double agent and dahlia was one step ahead all the time just like klaus

pontiacbandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NitaMikealson

I post my thoughts now and reply to your next. 

I liked this episode and only had few disappointments.

Let start with things I absolutely loved klaus revenge on Hayley and jackson. How much I loved it. Why did dahlia interfere I wanted klaus to kick jackson and hayley few more time. Seems brutal but they are still confessing and kissing and dreaming on my screen time. So yes I was delighted my fav part of the episode. Freya character is dealt with i am glad she didn't die because somehow I grew to like her a little bit don't ask me why?
That was the best part of the episode. I totally loved it. AND HAYLEY FREAKING GAVE AWAY HOPE TO MARY. How the hell was that old grandma going to protect her? Klaus kicked their ass so hard. <3 

But as you said almas we all knew it before so not that surprising. We knew klaus was just playing and he would never trust dahlia over his siblings,  we knew gia was killed because she is dispensable and Marcel can't be killed because we'll he is the main character,  also we know he would only confide in Cami's well she atleast forgave him quick for the bite unlike elena who hated Stefan for not fighting the compulsion out of true love πŸ˜† Gia's collateral damage. Marcel was still tortured for the betrayal. Klaus could have gone into Elijah's head if he wanted to but he didn't. I'm starting to ship Klamille!!! <3

So in all honestly I liked it and have no complaints. I saw tweet from jomo asking if the audience will forgive him after his deeds on tonight episode. I say except gia death I honestly cheered him for the rest of the acts I'm not really sad that Gia's dead but I guess Klaus could have avoided killing her.

Killing gia was done because the writers need a casualty we could connect and maybe just maybe it might actually cracking the bond between elijah and klaus. I hope not but elijah did seem to like her and the moment he kissed her i was like bye bye gia see you if JP goes on bring back the dead spree again.

Also the whole i stood up against klaus blah blah form davina, i am pretty sure she was doing his bidding few episodes back because he said he will help her bring back kol. For someone who is so young she sure does talk a lot.honestly I gave up on her. There was only one I felt bad for when she was in the harvest ritual and died all scared. Now she annoys me more than hayley which Is a lot coming from me. You know what Nita. 🀣 Davina's the Enzo of TVD. She makes everything about Klaus Mikaelson. She is obsessed. She forgets that Kol is a Mikaelson too. "Have you ever stood up against the Mikaelsons?" 🀣

Also now I wonder who will we see as rebekkah in the next episode 
 I would be angry if Claire didn't make an comeback just for one episode is it too much to ask. CLAIRE IS BACK! SEE THE PROMO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uYXmZ-N78U
^I've already seen it a thousand times.

Also don't lift the wolf curse elijah and klaus. I hope they stay like that forever.romancing in the bayou with the love of her life what else hayley need a daughter whom she left with an old lady to save her lover. I say I don't want a mother like her. Looks like that's not happening! See the promo. If Hayley's out than so are Jackson and Co.

BlurredLines thumbnail
Hola viz,
    I loved the fighting part of klaus and Ofcouse hayley would trust a old grandma to protect hope then Hope father. 

Yippee Claire is back but sad hayley is back too.

I am sure the next episode will prove costly for the life of Rebecca we might actually lose her and she will be replaced by freya since she was obsessed with family always and forever bond. Since Claire has a new shows and they won't switch to Claire just for one episode if they didn't plan something tragic for her character. 

But on the plus Claire is back and now I can finally see Rebecca mikaelsons. 

I don't ship Klamille but i don't hate them anymore. So that a big step forward from me but elijah deserves much better than hayley. 

Well davina is so confused should she want to kill klaus and bring back kol. Did she know kol won't look forward to seeing her Bro killer. He devised a weapon which put him to sleep not kill him. Also can somebody clue davina in on kol previous crimes in mystic falls. She thinks he is a saint compared to klaus.she is way too obsessed with klaus just like Stefan atleast he stopped it in one season she has been going for season Three i guess.

BlurredLines thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smile.sara

So much things happened... Thats why epi looked so rushed ...unlinking of rabeka and teens, whole davina kol calling back spell and her regency thing... Legancy to queen my foot of useless pack to useless queen ...lol...and kaluse drinking blood from humans provided by dahlia ...more lol...all these things took so much time ... actual things which i wanted to watch ... Klause rage and his punishment to hayley and jackson ... unleashing his anger on his siblings and marcel , his tricked to aunt dear dahlia were all so rushed... But i like two things ... Haley begging to klause and hopefully claire made to come atleast in last epi... Rabeka is going in her original body. Yah

Klaus rage and punishment for hayley I can understand but he is taking it a little bit far for Rebecca and elijah. They are his siblings and I don't like klaus hurting them just because he has anger issues work on it. They seem to forgive you for all your issues and why can't you try it out too.

I was rofl when hayley started her so called speech and the way all of them bowed to her i was like seriously just imagine me saying it like Caroline πŸ˜†

Also the way jackson kissed her can someone teach how to be romantic,  it was awkward and hilarious to watch.