•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

the below pics are NiVi making fun of summer heat... Ravi speaking abt his coat in the summer😊 & Nia laughing for it😆

piks look so cute...😆 nia under tree is so much fun...to see.😆
Tfs abi...😊
Well he did scars roshni and his dance with dd ðŸ¤£So everything was planned by him and sid😆 He really acted good as a memory loss..😊
How cum sid knw shiv is roshni's dad?and i thk sid planned to make nani spills the truth to roshni...
I loved how they show Nia running about here and there due to heat!! And Ravi was like aur do teen kapde de do.. they sure are hard working people!! Love NiVi !! And finally we got some off screen segments of them!!
omg...it was a sham like seriously Sid knew all the time about Roshni papa being her papa, he lied for her betterment once again but now it seems Roshni will not take as so lightly
Originally posted by rachana10

Tfs abi...😊
Well he did scars roshni and his dance with dd ðŸ¤£So everything was planned by him and sid😆 He really acted good as a memory loss..😊
How cum sid knw shiv is roshni's dad?and i thk sid planned to make nani spills the truth to roshni...

welcome rachana😊
all our doubts would be revealed this week, so lets' wait & watch baby😊
Originally posted by skinnypal

I loved how they show Nia running about here and there due to heat!! And Ravi was like aur do teen kapde de do.. they sure are hard working people!! Love NiVi !! And finally we got some off screen segments of them!!

yup... now no one can say something fishy b/w NiVi... They r fabulously/professionally gud frnds😊
I too happy for the seg pallavi😊
tfs abi...i thought today too was no segment...
bt nw after seeing the pics i haveto run n seach for a dailymotion video😆
Originally posted by asyaarshilover

tfs abi...i thought today too was no segment...
bt nw after seeing the pics i haveto run n seach for a dailymotion video😆

welcome dear... haan go run😆
but link is already posted here na😊
Originally posted by madhuharini

welcome dear... haan go run😆
but link is already posted here na😊

😆
i eguess tht was YouTube one...n i can just watch it through dailymotion