Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: robal

She said nothing wrong in the interview, she just said people are liking ishkar and she didn't choose ishkar over ishveer.  I love ISHVEER, but I also like ishaani and shikar and there is nothiing wrong she said.

I didn't hear her say that correct me if I'm wrong but the only thing she said was that everyone is accepting ISHKAR jodi after ISHVEER and she's thankful to that!
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Okay Reemz Agreed !
But the the things Hurt me and angered me was ISHVEER ke baad You know ! She had option to say something other ! Even Shakti said that This girl makes very contradictory statements !

@bold because at that time he forgot that he also said in his previous IV "who ishaani?? i got a new heroine n i m very excited to romance with her" ðŸ˜†

Edited by ..ManoBilli.. - 9 years ago
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..ManoBilli..

@bold because at that time he forgot that he also said in his previous IV "who ishaani?? i got a new heroine n i m very excited to romance with her" ðŸ˜†

And then in next interview Radhika said who Ranveer...Shikhar is my new Ranveer/aashiqui...😆

Comeon guys they were just pulling each others legs at that time...😆..nothing more than that..

I just hope that the CVs have planned IshVeer reunion in near future and they don't go the KZK way...that's only my worry...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 9 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^Agree. That's what they do. It's all in jest so we don't have to get so serious about it.

If we go by tradition, planned marriages never happen especially in Ekta world. Something else needs to happen to make it more dramatic.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Brilliant Reemz

He is in pretty dangerous situation,he just needs one last push and he will fall and break to point he will never return.He is holding onto everything now to live which is unfortunate.Ishani could have let him rot in jail he would have happily lived inside with just her memories,all she is doing now is kill him alive.

Ishani is the dumbest I have seen in TV land,she is not even dumb but her stupidity is pain to viewers.How does she assume that RV will be happy without her and her preference for Amba's words more than Ranveer is guff.Cant she see him dying inside.

She should know what will hurt him more. Ishani is fully aware if the depth of his love for her. It's difficult to digest that she has no awareness of what will hurt him more.
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Beautiful post, Reemz. She's killing him slowly. He's dying everyday thinking of her. She wants him to move on? Really? Didn't she understand his love ever? If he really had the courage to hate her he'd have done that hundreds of times before when she put him through so much. Seriously. And Radz has again sparked criticism for herself.

Too many assumptions have led to such a big mess for both of them. Sad thing is that RV still remains clueless on how their love story turned upside down. She won't let him in to her thoughts at all and keeps churning our harsh words.
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Too many assumptions have led to such a big mess for both of them. Sad thing is that RV still remains clueless on how their love story turned upside down. She won't let him in to her thoughts at all and keeps churning our harsh words.

Reemz well , When I think of someone loving someone since 9 years unconditionally not expecting anything good after doing something for him is something you don't see in this world ! Everyone knows RV still loves ishaani from the Core of his Heart ! Okay he didn't expect anything good but this doesn't give right to Ishaani to do anything bad to him because he didn't expect it either ! Ishaani Has killed Ranveer Vaghela , The whole Thing is left is just he's Just Upright and Breathing! 
That's the difference between Ranveer and Lawyer , the one's love is Unconditional and the other is conditional ! 
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
How much pain this guy has suffered through many many years ! ðŸ˜­
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's killing him slowly for sure, she still doesn't understand his dept of love for her and how it can kill him. She thinks she's saving Ranveer? But that's not the case she's giving him more pain. I understand him and the pain he's going through but I just can't watch his scenes with Ritika that's why I skip yesterday episode... Sorry! It's her who needs to go back to him because he can't be cashing after her like a dog everytime and only faces rejecting from her.

About Radhika - I don't think she said anything wrong at all even Shakti talks about undercurrent chemistry with Ritika in an interview. They can't be negative about a pairing they're apart of but when we see them together we can tell that both prefer IshVeer. Radhika was very happy about IshVeer reunion when she said "Excited main edda" And Shakti said I'm happy because you guys are happy.  
bbishveer thumbnail
I just hope that this crap now ends as soon as possible.Enough is enough and ishveer will be together only as they are still married .Edited by bbishveer - 9 years ago