Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

I hope ishveer lover..ur spoiler comes out true😆

CVs..did you see how much outrage this Ishkar thingy has caused?
😡

no Ishkar marriage means no Ishkar marriage!😡 warna joota chappal coming your way!!

I like Shikhar😳 but Ishkar no!😡😡😡

Just hope they haven't changed the track ! If the track hasn't changed all the things will be the same !
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Radhika was asked about their pairing. She can't say anything negative about it, why would she!? S

There's going to be a lot of drama leading up to the wedding for sure but if it happens then it won't have that shock value.
-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys i have searched... this is the link to that telly bytes interview being talked about..in case not seen..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQgf0CdH84
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I think Radhika was asked about their pairing. She can't say anything negative about it, why would she!? S

There's going to be a lot of drama leading up to the wedding for sure but if it happens then it won't have that shock value.

Okay Reemz Agreed !
But the the things Hurt me and angered me was ISHVEER ke baad You know ! She had option to say something other ! Even Shakti said that This girl makes very contradictory statements !
robal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She said nothing wrong in the interview, she just said people are liking ishkar and she didn't choose ishkar over ishveer.  I love ISHVEER, but I also like ishaani and shikar and there is nothiing wrong she said.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Even if you asked Shakti about Rari, he wouldn't bad mouth the pairing he is a part of.

They both will choose Ishveer always but they will respect their pairings with other people too.
Winterbear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't their interviews r scripted??
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Brilliant Reemz

He is in pretty dangerous situation,he just needs one last push and he will fall and break to point he will never return.He is holding onto everything now to live which is unfortunate.Ishani could have let him rot in jail he would have happily lived inside with just her memories,all she is doing now is kill him alive.

Ishani is the dumbest I have seen in TV land,she is not even dumb but her stupidity is pain to viewers.How does she assume that RV will be happy without her and her preference for Amba's words more than Ranveer is guff.Cant she see him dying inside.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post, Reemz. She's killing him slowly. He's dying everyday thinking of her. She wants him to move on? Really? Didn't she understand his love ever? If he really had the courage to hate her he'd have done that hundreds of times before when she put him through so much. Seriously. And Radz has again sparked criticism for herself.
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I honestly think on the wedding day it will be Ranveer and Ishanni's wedding all the misunderstanding will be cleared and they will start all fresh ðŸ˜³