Ishani may as well kill Ranveer

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
He hasn't got over her even now and Ishani knows that. She knows what effect she has on him but she's hitting sixers out of the window one by one. Telling him she hates him to no limits but did that work? She fully well knows how much it would hurt him to see her with someone else but what does she do? She goes and agrees to marry Shikhar, hold his hand etc. Tell me Ishani, do you think this will make a lover like Ranveer go off you? If it was that easy then he would have stopped loving you in the years of growing up when he had no chance or hope of any reciprocation. You're only aggravating his love for you and making it darker.

Just kill him if you want to release him of any pain because what you are doing right now is far far more painful and causing him unbearable anguish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
good post ReemzπŸ‘

RV is certainly turning insane he does not know what to do..how to stop Ishani..how to stop his heart from loving her..n all that is adding up to his anguish...

he is going through excruciating pain n Ishani has loads to make up to him if they get together...

I am rooting for Ishani coming back to RV mansion n none of the weddings take placeπŸ˜†

high drama will take place on wedding day..for sure!!
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

good post ReemzπŸ‘

RV is certainly turning insane he does not know what to do..how to stop Ishani..how to stop his heart from loving her..n all that is adding up to his anguish...

he is going through excruciating pain n Ishani has loads to make up to him if they get together...

I am rooting for Ishani coming back to RV mansion n none of the weddings take placeπŸ˜†

Now I seriously want to leave MATSH ! 
Secondly , The Lead Lady RADHIKA MADAN is causing ISHVEER fans to hate her after watching her IV's
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Ishveer lover..why u wanna leave MATSH?😲

u said na she gonna return to RV mansion?

we are kinda relying on it!
*Reemz* thumbnail

good post ReemzπŸ‘

I really don't understand how she thinks this will make RV move on. It's driving him crazy!

Oh I so hope she finds out the truth on the wedding day or before then. Need her back with RV even if he does try to ignore her.
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ishveer lover u talking about which IV?
is she said some thing wrong?
*Reemz* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Now I seriously want to leave MATSH !
Secondly , The Lead Lady RADHIKA MADAN is causing ISHVEER fans to hate her after watching her IV's

With pallu here. We are relying on your spoilers and TC to get us through this πŸ˜†

We can't hate her <3 She's too cute.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reemz, fabulous post. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You have precisely spoken my mind over here about this whole scenario.  Somehow, I don't have anything to say because after all the bashing, I've actually drawn up to a huge blank. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Ishveer-lover thumbnail

Ishveer lover..why u wanna leave MATSH?😲

u said na she gonna return to RV mansion?

we are kinda relying on it!

I was told the same pallu ! 
But I want assurance that they haven't changed the track due to TRP increase AND secondly There is a thing which they are doing . We loved ISHVEER just because they were meant to look at each other no one except each other and now WHAT THE HELL they are doing 😑😑 
RV and ISHAANI both are disgusting ! Ishaani 50 times more than RV  ! I just wanna laugh looking at Hospital scene where RV was shot and ISHAANI was taking Kasams that she wouldn't even look at PARAYEE MARD but Just look at hin (RANVEER) . CVS have ruined Everything 
I think I have just reached Stage like you , IN which I can SAy " I just DOn't care " πŸ˜‘😑😑
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnzila

ishveer lover u talking about which IV?

is she said some thing wrong?

Telly Bytes Interview in which she was Saying k IShaani aur Lawyer ki jodi ko bohat acha response mila hai , Even she was Taking the name just like we take ISHVEER ! 
You better see yourself , GO to Youtube and SEarch TellyBytes Channel