India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ishani may as well kill Ranveer

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
He hasn't got over her even now and Ishani knows that. She knows what effect she has on him but she's hitting sixers out of the window one by one. Telling him she hates him to no limits but did that work? She fully well knows how much it would hurt him to see her with someone else but what does she do? She goes and agrees to marry Shikhar, hold his hand etc. Tell me Ishani, do you think this will make a lover like Ranveer go off you? If it was that easy then he would have stopped loving you in the years of growing up when he had no chance or hope of any reciprocation. You're only aggravating his love for you and making it darker.

Just kill him if you want to release him of any pain because what you are doing right now is far far more painful and causing him unbearable anguish.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightvm_2009tashi482Petrichorlovetinytoesytfreak16-Stryker-Ishveer-loverAnonymoususersJulie_StarHarshaMawramas123bbishveer..PlayfulKiss..strings123IceMaidenNidhi..matshtellme-RadzLuvShaktiLadyMeringuenebunapalluluvsmaanxAaliyaILTHBEBYD.AH

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
good post ReemzClap

RV is certainly turning insaneOuch he does not know what to do..how to stop Ishani..how to stop his heart from loving her..n all that is adding up to his anguish...Ouch

he is going through excruciating pain n Ishani has loads to make up to him if they get together...

I am rooting for Ishani coming back to RV mansion n none of the weddings take placeLOL

high drama will take place on wedding day..for sure!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightvm_2009tinytoes-Stryker-Ishveer-loverHarshaMawra..PlayfulKiss..mas123bbishveerNidhi..matshtellmenebunaGamesOfLife*Reemz*

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

good post ReemzClap

RV is certainly turning insaneOuch he does not know what to do..how to stop Ishani..how to stop his heart from loving her..n all that is adding up to his anguish...Ouch

he is going through excruciating pain n Ishani has loads to make up to him if they get together...

I am rooting for Ishani coming back to RV mansion n none of the weddings take placeLOL

Now I seriously want to leave MATSH ! 
Secondly , The Lead Lady RADHIKA MADAN is causing ISHVEER fans to hate her after watching her IV's

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawramas123tellme

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Ishveer lover..why u wanna leave MATSH?Shocked

u said na she gonna return to RV mansion?

we are kinda relying on it!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilighttinytoesmas123bbishveerstrings123tellme*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged

good post ReemzClap

I really don't understand how she thinks this will make RV move on. It's driving him crazy!

Oh I so hope she finds out the truth on the wedding day or before then. Need her back with RV even if he does try to ignore her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilighttinytoes-Stryker-bbishveerHarshaMawramatshtellmepalluluvsmaan

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
ishveer lover u talking about which IV?
is she said some thing wrong?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesmas123HarshaMawra

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

good post ReemzClap

Now I seriously want to leave MATSH !
Secondly , The Lead Lady RADHIKA MADAN is causing ISHVEER fans to hate her after watching her IV's

With pallu here. We are relying on your spoilers and TC to get us through this LOL

We can't hate her <3 She's too cute.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilighttinytoesmas123bbishveerHarshaMawrapalluluvsmaan

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Reemz, fabulous post. ClapClapClap You have precisely spoken my mind over here about this whole scenario. OuchOuch Somehow, I don't have anything to say because after all the bashing, I've actually drawn up to a huge blank. ConfusedConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesmas123tellmepalluluvsmaan

Go to top