What might be Asim's reason??

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys... do u all remember me? Its me Priya, a big fan of Sukirti, who was here from day one..😊 I was bsy wid exams since two weeks and now when I'm back I'm glad to see many new members making topics here😃. DTWG rocks... yay!!
Khair my hello's-shello's for everyone! 😊here's my topic... :)

I wonder what made Asim lie to Debjani and everyone that he saved Chandi.😲 I expected he'd take Dylan's name... but he dint😡
What could be the reason?? Is it his hatred for Dylan? Or his personality is always like this.. sweet from outside, shrewd from inside?? ðŸ˜²

I can say Asim is an interesting character. I dont think he's negative.. gray may be... I think he didnt want to give any credit for Dylan, so he took it himself🥱

Your thoughts?? Do share. Lets keep the forum active.😃
It is confirmed that he is playing the negative role. Waseem aka Aseem tweeted about him playing the negative role. So..
I have no idea about what might be his reason, but yeah, this was a hint to his negative side.
i still dont get it how came he takes the credit ??? and why dosent chandi or any of sister came to know about dylan heping them>???
He tweeted already he is badguy
Originally posted by iamsenadam

It is confirmed that he is playing the negative role. Waseem aka Aseem tweeted about him playing the negative role. So..
I have no idea about what might be his reason, but yeah, this was a hint to his negative side.

ahh that's a disappointment thanks anyway... I mean do they have to make him negative just for Deblan.. I know Deblan are leads.. bt still...
He can't do anything by himself but takes credit from others. 
Dylan saved Chandy & credit went to him & anji gave money to binny but then again credit went to him. Now only I am irritated with him 
Originally posted by -Pree.Jaani-

ahh that's a disappointment thanks anyway... I mean do they have to make him negative just for Deblan.. I know Deblan are leads.. bt still...

I don't think its for DebLan. 
Taking someone's credit and moreover Dylan-Aseem's past, the way they talk to each other makes me feel that Aseem was wrong whatever the reason might have been. And he is Vicky's brother, can't say he is a bad guy because he is Vicky's bro but still I guess they have similar character and his character hasn't been revealed completely.
Originally posted by Az07

He can't do anything by himself but takes credit from others. 
Dylan saved Chandy & credit went to him & anji gave money to binny but then again credit went to him. Now only I am irritated with him 

yep those are the hints... I dint like those things at all.. no dount I'm irked by him now,, but before that he was nice.. yar u know na after QH I'm sick of negativity... I thought it would be nice if he remains positive... bt ok lets see, I trust this show..😃
Originally posted by iamsenadam

I don't think its for DebLan. 
Taking someone's credit and moreover Dylan-Aseem's past, the way they talk to each other makes me feel that Aseem was wrong whatever the reason might have been. And he is Vicky's brother, can't say he is a bad guy because he is Vicky's bro but still I guess they have similar character and his character hasn't been revealed completely.

yep he's negative for sure... he confirmed it... no doubt Aseem was wrong! I was talking abt earlier when he was nice and sweet... and u r right he's vicky's bro but cant he be nice, I wish negativity will kept limited even if aseem is negative.. *fingers crossed*
Originally posted by flamenco

i still dont get it how came he takes the credit ??? and why dosent chandi or any of sister came to know about dylan heping them>???

I know!😡 I want Debjani to know this... this scene proved he's negative... ugh! I'm gonna hate Asim nw🥱