Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

Did anyone remember?

I did
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: fivestar2

I did

Just noticed on Twitter. Didn't realize it's been so long since the show started.
Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nikki πŸ€—after long time I came in forum ..yes it was ..last year we worked hard to make a four years thread ..but this year nobody made I see , sns completed five years wow and last week it was very high TRP and huge margin than others ..wow unbelievable !!!!!πŸ˜†
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Originally posted by: basuanasuya

Hi Nikki πŸ€—after long time I came in forum ..yes it was ..last year we worked hard to make a four years thread ..but this year nobody made I see , sns completed five years wow and last week it was very high TRP and huge margin than others ..wow unbelievable !!!!!πŸ˜†

Hi Anasuya πŸ€—

I'm surprised there was no article either. Or maybe I missed something?

A new system was introduced for ratings and tbh most people don't find this one convincing either. We really can't go much on these ratings until they start using a bigger sample size.

I'm actually done with the show myself. Don't feel like watching the offscreen segments either. 

Sautan drama has put me off. πŸ€’ Gopi's not strong, she's just her Maaji's chamchi. πŸ˜†
basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Anasuya πŸ€—

I'm surprised there was no article either. Or maybe I missed something?

A new system was introduced for ratings and tbh most people don't find this one convincing either. We really can't go much on these ratings until they start using a bigger sample size.

I'm actually done with the show myself. Don't feel like watching the offscreen segments either. 

Sautan drama has put me off. πŸ€’ Gopi's not strong, she's just her Maaji's chamchi. πŸ˜†

Yaa no articles, no cake pictures ,no segments strange πŸ˜²
I know right !!!! πŸ˜•  It's disgusting how they are turning the drama ...Me too not watching much of it ...
Starry_Love thumbnail
 Hey guys!😊
Oh did not even realize SNS has had a long run of five years...its still going strong!
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Nikki... long time... where were you ? I was thinking abt it yesterday... πŸ˜”
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani_gr

Nikki... long time... where were you ? I was thinking abt it yesterday... πŸ˜”

Hi Gayatri.

I'm kinda lurking around. πŸ˜† 

Lost the motivation to follow the show. This sautan drama track is not to my taste. I was hoping they would wrap up the whole Gopi-Ahem saga by mid-May, but looking at the sky-high ratings, it's possible this track will be dragged further. 

Actually one more thing. Did they miss Ahem's birthday again? And isn't it Meera's birthday in May? 

Just realized how poor Jigar never got to celebrated even one birthday in 5 years. πŸ˜†
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Hi Gayatri.

I'm kinda lurking around. πŸ˜† 

Lost the motivation to follow the show. This sautan drama track is not to my taste. I was hoping they would wrap up the whole Gopi-Ahem saga by mid-May, but looking at the sky-high ratings, it's possible this track will be dragged further. 

Actually one more thing. Did they miss Ahem's birthday again? And isn't it Meera's birthday in May? 

Just realized how poor Jigar never got to celebrated even one birthday in 5 years. πŸ˜†

Lol .. ok, but we miss you here... ... I know..hope it ends soon and we will see a new track with kids and GoHem.. in any case I am not liking the way they are trying to re unite GoHem, they should have adopted something else... 
Loll... no logic.. no one at the creatives dept remembers anyone's birth day, they celebrate when they want...πŸ˜†... I know.. loll.. Poor JIgs..
Edited by ani_gr - 8 years ago