Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
After watching yesterday's episode, the only thought came to my mind, is this for real??🥱 
Where has the realistic touch of YRKKH lost? Do people really behave and react this way? Going by the actions and reactions of some characters along with the dialogues given to them is really baffling for me. Which era do we really live in? What are CV's trying to convey? What message they are giving out? Is there any message, in the first place? Or is the message lost in transit along with the dragging of episodes from South Africa to India? Lot of questions but hardly any answers.

Just have a look at the characters...

Bhabhi Maa -- Utterly selfish and self centered since the begining of the show. From Nandini upset coz of Akshi during intial days of NaKsh marriage to Nadini-Mohit marriage. From Nadini-Mohit tiff to Nadini infertilty. Every damn thing affecting her daughter and her husband made her crazy. She always behaved indifferent to NaKsh when it came to her own blood. 

I understand BM was devastated with DJ's death but 10 years is too long a period to move on and let others move on in Life. I don't know what decision Akshara took which made BM behave crazy but rational behaviour is expected from elderly people. She is true example of Age does not make you mature but experiences does. Has she ever thought why Akshara was in the place of decision making? Cause She; her daughter, Nandini; her son in law, Mohit; her brother in law RB was sitting at home doing nothing except praying and crying. Have they ever heard " God Helps Those, Who Help Themselves". Akshara was forced to make a best possible decision due to unavailability of decision makers. 

CV's are hell bent in explaining her POV when she has none. If they didn't want her to forgive Akshara they could have atleast shown her normal with other people around. What is Naitik, Naira and Duggu's fault?? What has Maheshwari's done to her? What is RB and Devyani's mistake? Why should Naman, Rashmi, Muskaan should be away from their bhaiyya-bhabhi? This plot is not making sense. 

RajShekhar Singhania - They should have ended this character along with Gayatri's. This man just stand in crowd, even Mishti has more relevance than him. He can't take decision, he can't take stand. What is he there for???  His Son and Daughter in law are suffering without any fault and he knows that still he is least bothered. Not changing office cabin and designation is not what I call taking stand. He was never there when his children needed him the most. He might be Good Brother n brother in law to his bhai and bhabhi but he failed every relation ship thereafter. I so wish Gayatri was alive...

NaKsh - I am not getting what are they begging for? They might have made a mistake of treating Daddaji n his family as their own but it is not crime...😆
They have asked for forgiveness which they never got in the past 10 years what are they expecting now all of a sudden. Why are they themselves suffering and along with them making other people suffer who loves them unconditionally for a old lady who don't care for them. Why should Duggu and Naira be unhappy throughout their life? Why should Maheshwari's suffer this slow death of unhappiness? Don't these people hold some important place in NaKsh life Or is BM over and above all...

Duggu - I am lost for words with the developement (or lack of it) of this character. Even Naira can gauge there is some issue with regards to her parents and extended family but he is still guessing and grining from ear to ear. Anyone can see the tense faces of NaKsh when they entered Singhania House. He is lost in his la la land. His over enthusiastic self annoys me. Naira has more matured way of speaking than him. He claims to love his mother but can't feel her pain.

I don't know why CV's always goes elders are right, they can do no wrong way. For a change show younger generation not bowing down to whims and fancies of the elders. If they had shown that Naitik and Akshara are disappointed with what happened 10 years back with regards to BM but not regretful of their decision that would be more believeable and realistic. If they are sorry for their decision than all this 10 years are waste.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivedha_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post Ashi di..👍🏼
RB is the worst character i have ever seen..who is that lady??..she was blabbering that she will do the same thing that she did ten years ago if they stay here..and he is standing like a statue..after that he is saying..hume chalna chahiye bma ne kaha hai...useless man..utter waste..
and no words for that selfish lady..all of a sudden lalla pyaar..she was not that much close to him ten years ago..i feel for Maheshwaris..they are the poor souls..CVs are going in a filmy way nowadays..! 
Didabout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No offens but ths shw has been turned to bullshit bcuz of cvs
In Batwara track
Nk akshi never did anything Lyk this
It was a pathetic scene
Who go's to their oppressor n asks for forgiveness
Nk akshra were so much better before
They are horrible now ...
I thought nk wud knock sense in akshra that it's not ur fault u don't have to suffer or beg around
What happened to akshis self respect when naitik kicked her out she never begged him Lyk ths
But both r ready to fall to their knees for some1 who did nt even listen to the whole story
Cvs shuld really fix this utter crap if they don't want to lose more fans
Akshra always stood for the right now she is standing for her oppressor
Disgusting
Also too much is dragging
Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
@Didabout - Completely agree with you. It is so against Naiitik and Akshara's base nature what crap they showed yesterday and keep on showing for past few weeks. 
Good example cited by you...during batwara track NaKsh were unhappy staying away but they didn't bend backward or licked elders shoes to get approval. Infact they moved on and showed elders what they did was wrong by their action. 

This current track is so depressing and gloomy that sometimes I watch just Naitik Akshi scenes and FF the entire episode. This leap has just brought sadness to this show.
hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree with everyone's word..
cvs have lost it by showing naksh like a begger in front of bhabi maa..why yaar ?
why they can't show naksh happy after leap..always bhabhi maa puraan..
and here their mahaan bhabi maa treating them like a garbage..
naksh has a full right to live in SS..so who is bm to say them to leave the house..
aree yaar ur baccha wants to live with their family..atleast love them..but no bhabhi maa isi now became a goddess for all..
agar unki baat naa suni toh sab life me jeene ka koi bhi aim nahi hai..uff ! what rubbish is showing in yeh rishta is totally utter ccrrap..
don't know why cvs always want to show bade log as a mahaam aatma..
thumbs dowm to new track..:(
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Didabout

No offens but ths shw has been turned to bullshit bcuz of cvs
In Batwara track
Nk akshi never did anything Lyk this
It was a pathetic scene
Who go's to their oppressor n asks for forgiveness
Nk akshra were so much better before
They are horrible now ...
I thought nk wud knock sense in akshra that it's not ur fault u don't have to suffer or beg around
What happened to akshis self respect when naitik kicked her out she never begged him Lyk ths
But both r ready to fall to their knees for some1 who did nt even listen to the whole story
Cvs shuld really fix this utter crap if they don't want to lose more fans
Akshra always stood for the right now she is standing for her oppressor
Disgusting
Also too much is dragging

i was thinking the same where is the strong but respectful natik tht was

n duggu. well im disappointed with him. im not going to like if he dosent turn against BM after he knows the truth. he has been blaming his dad all this while

Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as long as trps doesn't effect/...cvs don't care about what they show...😆
its been too much dragging past few days😕
Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mini2013

as long as trps doesn't effect/...cvs don't care about what they show...😆

its been too much dragging past few days😕

TRP's are falling...from no.1 to no.4/5...just a week on first position then downfall. 

They wanted freshness in the show but where it is? Just bringing new faces dont bring feshness. Akshara and Naitik are more miserable than before. There is no happy moment in the show. Almost two months and story has not moved an inch. 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bravo to the original poster. Loved it and agree 100 percent. I think they should ship of Ms Bhow Bhow maa to her dead hubby. She is useless for the story 
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
U penned my thoughts just right. Only thing I would like to differ is I do not see Karishma or Naman really interested in the home affairs. There is no seen excitement in their faces for Akshara or Naitik. Its out of place expressions. I dont see them taking any extra efforts just like Raj banna. All there are just a crowd at Singhania's that is all.

No comments on Bhabhima or Raj Banna both are dumb. In real life who behaves like that ?