Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

NiBir AT#35 ||*Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! *|| (Page 99)

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 38589

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by innocent.aman

hi nibirians 
major drama in showLOL
ROFL I can see more drama in ur DP ROFL

LOL  haan

mast hai na mera new dpWinkLOL
nehi hai Tongue 
as if aap ne tax lagaya gali dene pe ROFL

kya mujhe change  karna chchiye kya?   is it  provocative ?LOL

tax  kise doon gaali maiLOL

-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by ..preethi..

i dont want them to leave but there is no news of them leaving the show

Shocked
close ur mouth makkhi will go inside ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..preethi..

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

Chest to chest
Nose to nose
Palm to palm
We were always just that close
Wrist to wrist
Toe to toe
Lips that felt just like the inside of a rose
So, how come when I reach out my finger
It feels like more than distance between us
simple sa sloution-dont reach out ur fingerROFL
Blushing

minor bachi ko bigaad rahi ho!!DeadROFL
woh minor zaroor hai lekin uska thoughts ultramature haiROFLROFLROFLROFL
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by innocent.aman

hi nibirians 
major drama in showLOL
ROFL I can see more drama in ur DP ROFL

LOL  haan

mast hai na mera new dpWinkLOL
nehi hai Tongue 
as if aap ne tax lagaya gali dene pe ROFL

kya mujhe change  karna chchiye kya?   is it  provocative ?LOL

tax  kise doon gaali maiLOL
ROFLROFLROFL u r hopeless
tax apne sasur ke damad ko de ROFLROFLROFL
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..preethi..

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

Chest to chest
Nose to nose
Palm to palm
We were always just that close
Wrist to wrist
Toe to toe
Lips that felt just like the inside of a rose
So, how come when I reach out my finger
It feels like more than distance between us
simple sa sloution-dont reach out ur fingerROFL
Blushing

minor bachi ko bigaad rahi ho!!DeadROFL
woh minor zaroor hai lekin uska thoughts ultramature haiROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL yup
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..preethi..

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by ..preethi..

i dont want them to leave but there is no news of them leaving the show
same old case-indefinite breakROFLROFLROFL

do think itz just a break?  u know w/o the whole gang nauc really feels empty
dont u remeber the case of IPKKND?
indefinite break=they left the show!!!
u mean lavanya ?? ROFLROFLROFL
and shyam manohar jha ? ROFL
i mean arnavjiROFL
oh the show ka ending wala tym Ouch
Grrr ...they ended it abruptly Cry
yup they did
_Nik_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nik_
_Nik_

Joined: 20 March 2015
Posts: 15810

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by ..preethi..

i dont want them to leave but there is no news of them leaving the show


Shocked


who is leaving the show ????
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by ..preethi..

i dont want them to leave but there is no news of them leaving the show

Shocked
close ur mouth makkhi will go inside ROFL
u translated it?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Love like him - NiBir FF(Part 15 pg 56)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: -abz-   Replies: 426   Views: 47485

-abz- 426 47485 14 May 2016 at 10:04am by ___Neha___
NiBir Promo's So Far <3 NiBir

2 3

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 22   Views: 4826

..Happy.. 22 4826 05 December 2015 at 5:34am by ..Happy..
NiBir vm ~ Darmiyaan

2

Author: Black_Angel   Replies: 12   Views: 1697

Black_Angel 12 1697 06 May 2015 at 8:46am by Pilu05
most watched nibir scene?????

2

Author: FairyHM   Replies: 15   Views: 1329

FairyHM 15 1329 05 May 2015 at 8:05am by Echo.of.Hope
NiBir AT#34 ||*Baby we were written in the stars*||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: ..preethi..   Replies: 1139   Views: 17960

..preethi.. 1139 17960 05 May 2015 at 4:39am by .LiveLaughLove.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index