Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

NiBir AT#35 ||*Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! *|| (Page 7)

Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by ..preethi..

abhi.. will call u ABSROFL don ask me y..!! 
i call jenni as ji bcz iam lazy to type 

btw hose is nt annu! itz NATZ!ROFL
mera ROFL 
Nats ghodi ROFL 
soomberi soomberi ROFLROFLROFL 
shut up biwiROFLROFLROFLROFL

picadally IF-Rockerz
picadally
picadally

Joined: 23 March 2006
Posts: 8075

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by picadally

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by picadally

Guys i cant wait till 8.30 kya karun LOL

<div></div>Nats !!! my condition is the same !!! chalo ...lets dream about what they r gonna do !!


I Cant abi my boss will throw me if he sees me dreaming instead of working iske liye i asked kya karun LOL

<div></div>iss dil ka kya kaaroon mein kyaa karoon ROFL ROFL


Bolna kya karun why are u asking LOL
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by ..preethi..

abhi.. will call u ABSROFL don ask me y..!! 
i call jenni as ji bcz iam lazy to type 

btw hose is nt annu! itz NATZ!ROFL
mera ROFL 
Nats ghodi ROFL 
soomberi soomberi ROFLROFLROFL 
shut up biwiROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL nehi karoongi kya karogi ? kiss ? Chinese kiss ?? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 22860

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by picadally


it is the name of a horseLOLLOLLOL


really?ROFL

[/QUOTE]
<div></div>Preee anu looks really pretty ROFLv[/QUOTE]

Anu ROFL[/QUOTE]
Itna kush maat ho! thats u!
.LiveLaughLove. IF-Rockerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 8683

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..preethi..

i call jenni as ji bcz iam lazy to type 
I thought ki tu mujhe respect se bula rahi thi Broken Heart
Dil tuta ke akh bhar aayi, kissi se abh kya kehna...Cry
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by picadally

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by picadally

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by picadally

Guys i cant wait till 8.30 kya karun LOL

<div></div>Nats !!! my condition is the same !!! chalo ...lets dream about what they r gonna do !!


I Cant abi my boss will throw me if he sees me dreaming instead of working iske liye i asked kya karun LOL

<div></div>iss dil ka kya kaaroon mein kyaa karoon ROFL ROFL


Bolna kya karun why are u asking LOL
I have a song for NiBir from their point of view
 
We found our love in a hopless place ROFL
we found our love in a hope-less place ROFL
-abz- IF-Rockerz
-abz-
-abz-

Joined: 11 December 2014
Posts: 8133

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by ..preethi..

i call jenni as ji bcz iam lazy to type 
I thought ki tu mujhe respect se bula rahi thi Broken Heart
Dil tuta ke akh bhar aayi, kissi se abh kya kehna...Cry
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
ek baar nehi yeh dil sou baar hai toota ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 22873

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by Stella324

Originally posted by ..preethi..

abhi.. will call u ABSROFL don ask me y..!! 
i call jenni as ji bcz iam lazy to type 

btw hose is nt annu! itz NATZ!ROFL
mera ROFL 
Nats ghodi ROFL 
soomberi soomberi ROFLROFLROFL 
shut up biwiROFL
ROFLROFLROFL nehi karoongi kya karogi ? kiss ? Chinese kiss ?? ROFL
haan chinese kiss karungiROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Love like him - NiBir FF(Part 15 pg 56)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: -abz-   Replies: 426   Views: 47467

-abz- 426 47467 14 May 2016 at 10:04am by ___Neha___
NiBir Promo's So Far <3 NiBir

2 3

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 22   Views: 4825

..Happy.. 22 4825 05 December 2015 at 5:34am by ..Happy..
NiBir vm ~ Darmiyaan

2

Author: Black_Angel   Replies: 12   Views: 1696

Black_Angel 12 1696 06 May 2015 at 8:46am by Pilu05
most watched nibir scene?????

2

Author: FairyHM   Replies: 15   Views: 1327

FairyHM 15 1327 05 May 2015 at 8:05am by Echo.of.Hope
NiBir AT#34 ||*Baby we were written in the stars*||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: ..preethi..   Replies: 1139   Views: 17892

..preethi.. 1139 17892 05 May 2015 at 4:39am by .LiveLaughLove.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index