Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: poetic

Aarav's mind is on a trip of his own ... I want Suhaani and Aagam to organsie this party, though Pam will be involved alright.

And I so want a separate time out for NR, not N wihing R there with all the FLs and GFNs. 

me too want suhani and aagham organizing this and pam helping ..although am pretty sure she is upto something to mess it up and get ragini humiliated...her other favorite job when she is not planning her brother's life

aarav is just stuck on shilpa shilpa shilpa πŸ₯±..just hope babu bhai does not land up in the party and wishes ragini total tapori style...aye kya bolti tu  πŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 8 years ago
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everything is going to fast 
neira romance started now and then again separation 
Then y they reunited them if again they want to separate 
it's like they giving a candy to child who was crying 
like all fans were demanding to reunite neira they did and gave us candy and now they will take away and make us cry
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueMoon8

So do we have Ronnie's entry here ?

Just before any one gets to eat the cake ...

*Bang* Enters Ronnie ..

Wishes Ragini .. Happy Birthday .. presents her with some EXCLUSIVE pics of Roopali and Nachiket ... from the past ..

Runs away with the cake and FL2 ..

ENJOY🀣

🀣..it would be better if he organizes a slide show with a background song...πŸ˜†..ronnie's entery would make sense if it was suhani's birthday...i think babu bhai will enter with a rose for ragini πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Only one rose from Babu Bhai ... Nachiket will buy the garden
Let me see how N counters this?
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

🀣..it would be better if he organizes a slide show with a background song...πŸ˜†..ronnie's entery would make sense if it was suhani's birthday...i think babu bhai will enter with a rose for ragini πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeaah .. Slide show is a much better option .. Must be full Dhamake daar.. Suddenly the lights are cut-off .. BG + Slide Show .. enters Ronnie .. just before everyone prepares to leave ..

*Enters Babu Bhai * .. Rose in hand .. proposes to Ragini  πŸ€£
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so its Ragini's birthday. more than this party i'm interested in what Neil will do for her  Edited by Filza. - 8 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Only one rose from Babu Bhai ... Nachiket will buy the garden

Let me see how N counters this?

he will tear of the rose into pieces and stuff it into babubhai's mouth and then go and order the garden for ragini with her favorite flowersπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and before stuffing the rose he may play quiz quiz with baubhai too ..which is ragini's favorite flwoer,where is ragini's favorite flower shop,which garden does ragini love going to and so on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and in the corner Aman will be thanking his lucky starsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..that reminds me where is our chamanlal,devika,ragini's mom and all 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

he will tear of the rose into pieces and stuff it into babubhai's mouth and then go and order the garden for ragini with her favorite flowersπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and before stuffing the rose he may play quiz quiz with baubhai too ..which is ragini's favorite flwoer,where is ragini's favorite flower shop,which garden does ragini love going to and so on πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and in the corner Aman will be thanking his lucky starsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..that reminds me where is our chamanlal,devika,ragini's mom and all 

LOL, Aman did go to teh temple to offer Puja now that he doesn't have to face Nachiket everyday as Ragini's fake husband  πŸ˜† He will definitely thank his stars for escaping through teeth on this one. πŸ˜†
Sutapasima thumbnail
an offscreen moment from Rag'z budday party 
Embedded image permalink
Sutapasima thumbnail

doodh ka jaala chaas bhi phook phook kar pitha hai πŸ˜†..pam throwing a party for ragini..am pretty sure the snakes are slithering around some where ready to bite..and champa is so shameless..she lands up there too decorated like a Christmas tree...this woman seriously has no respect for he rown self ..she stays in the house of people who cannot tolerate her and now this..am pretty sure pam dragged her to conspire something...like getting a egg wala cake or burning ragini's saree or ensuring she trips lol πŸ˜†

i think we will have alone time of neil ragini for her birthday for sure...i so wanted the kids to do something special for her...that useless aarav should have done something ..

I am becoming a fan of your writing 
jitna bhi likhtey ho, kitnaa sundar likhtey ho, humeshaa πŸ˜Š