SBS "Ragini's birthday party thrown by Pam" link added

Posted: 8 years ago
fatafat news segt 
They show that ragini is wearing a red n gold and white saree looking sweetly stunning as usual and there is a chocolate cake on thetable which she cuts 

the reporter says that this party has been thrown by Ragini's  nanad "PAM "
She is  the one who hates Ragini the most 
This is a surprise  move and Pam has something brewing in her mind for sure 
But for now enjoy the party ... 

HoT news >>>>>>
Strike of CINE employees association to affect shooting of all shows 

link 

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
Update, update.

We thought it was Suhaani's Birthday. But Wow! It's the Lady's Birthday!

But then, where is the Lad? Why are they not alone themselves? What's with the entire load of FLs ... he he 
Originally posted by poetic

Update, update.

But then, where is the Lad? Why are they not alone themselves? What's with the entire load of FLs ... he he 

Since it wasfatfat news seg it was very  brief 
I wish it was longer
Originally posted by Sutapasima

Since it wasfatfat news seg it was very  brief 
I wish it was longer

I am already dreading it. The fact that Pam organsied the Birthday. She is going to make a kachra of the same.

I think Pam and Nivedita will join hands and ensure that Ronnie comes in, so that Ragini's Birthday will be totally spoilt and she will be heart broken with the allegations.

I so want Ragini to stay away from Pam. Forever, 

Update, update.

This is Pam and FL2's purana funda...throw a bigger party to destroy Ragini's small family party and her moments of happiness. They did the same with agam and aarav's birthday.

But I still wish the kids(Nishi, aarav, agam, aarav) do plan something to surprise her at 12 sharp. And yes, hopefully she would get her moments with nachiket too.that would be more than enough for her and us..and then NB can show anything she wants.

I am already dreading it. The fact that Pam organsied the Birthday. She is going to make a kachra of the same.

I think Pam and Nivedita will join hands and ensure that Ronnie comes in, so that Ragini's Birthday will be totally spoilt and she will be heart broken with the allegations.

I so want Ragini to stay away from Pam. Forever, 

OMGEE that ronnie is making an entry  so fast ?? Abhi toh  NeiRa  ki prem kahani  shiru bhi nahin huvi yaar😭😲
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
I sincerely hope Nachiket and the kids do something special for her on her Birtdhay, even if it is something very simple. 
I already feel bad for the girl; she doesn't seem to have any peace in her life. 
Omg it is Ragini's birthday!!!
Thank God! I'm sure there'll be a super sweet Nachiket Ragini moment..how I wish he surprises her at midnight or pretends to forget her birthday and surprises with the party or something cute!
Sukhs, I so want a separate NR moment, far away from the GFNs.

A sweet one before all Hell breaks lose, if at all.

Something special. Somethign unique to show that he has not forgotten her Birthday ! 
Edited by poetic - 8 years ago
Ragini's birthday celebrations and New BT twist Ronnie!

Oh Ragini plz don't fall in his trap!

NB plz let us b haapy for sometimes for a change! And giv Pam some brains too!! Wat sort of sister is she becoming??? Edited by NeiRaFreak - 8 years ago