Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Pam's wily ways ... (Page 2)

sampa79 IF-Dazzler
sampa79
sampa79

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
True 
fact is pam love her brother more then anyone 
in fact she already said  Agam before that again his brother relation break he won't be able to come out and this insecurities is making her do all this thing

And as per articles which we are reading state same that again separation between neira and pam fear coming true

Aarav is actually idiot  he don't care anything accept that shilpa who is not at all interested in him

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
She is afraid of losing her place in the family, losing the control over the kids, her brother, which has already happened though. She needs to know that no one can take her place in the family but her hatred for ragini is beyond lots.
Actually there are some points where my logic fails that's why i can't completely defend NR. 15 years of ignorance then suddenly coming together and showering love, even pam needs some time to understand what in the world is happening. But i don't support her ways of emotionally blackmailing ragini, if she genuinely cares for the kids she should let them be, they have craved enough for their mother, if not for the sake of his brother atleast she should understand the perspective of the kids who have been deprived of both of their love for no fault of them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Very nice post n good discussion... Agree to most d points... But discussing or even thinking about Pam 's neglected character shoots my BP to highest possible point so wil restrict my comment to minimum!

To me I personally liked Pam 's character as its very natural n we find such characteristics in nearly everyone! Luv ur loved ones and hate those who hurt u or them! Simple... We all r like dat!

But yes as I said its d most neglected character as poorly sketched as Nachiket 's! So we see her doing impulsive acts widout any Sar-Pair! Dey show her luving her brother but now she wil b d one depriving him of happiness!

For kids insecurity... She is right in dat stance but I beleive its Nachiket and Ragini 's duty to make her understand she wont loose anything wid dem gettin together! But... CVs just dont giv dem enough n sensible dialogues as if PK n RR charge BT for every word dey say!

Lastly... In tonite 's episode she wik blackmail Ragini n we wil see Ragini all influenced!... but I seriously wish CVs don't turn Pam into a brainless typical head on negative characters and she realize her families best soon!

poetic

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Totally.
But NR are not asking Pam to get lost anyway. And the little I know of them, they are not the ones to remove Pam from their lives. They will never do it.

NeiRaFreak

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Its just unfair to d actress to show her utter fool n bitchy n d role wid so much potential!
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged

i apprecite what pam has done for her kids and her brother..i would not take away any of those but then i do not pity pam or go bechari on her for the simple reason that her dislike and hatred for ragini outweighed her love for her brother...coz if she actually cared for him she would not have allowed this 15 years to happen...she knew the truth and he listens to her..instead of poisoning  him against ragini if she had talked sense this 15 years would never have happened..if i love someone and see that they are making a mistake  that would cause them endless pain..i would fight and ensure that they do not end up making that mistake..pam hates ragini..she never wanted her in neil's life but could do nothing when they married...she was more than happy when the seperated and closed even an inch of opening that would get together...the distance of oceans between them...she raised the kids filling them nonsense about their own mother...there did not go a day she did not spew venom about ragini to neil and anyone who could listen...she is so blinded and obsessed with nachiket that she did not and could not see his fault in all this 

and even now she cares two hoots about nivedita...all she wants is ragini should not come back...her obsession and insecurity about ragini takes dominance...as many said she has in her head that if she returns pam will lose her place in neil's and kids lives..she does  not care that neil can never be happy without ragini nor the kids ...even ranbir loves his mother a lot..he is just too hurt right now...and pam thinks that it is hatred like she has...

so if pam chose to sacrifice 15 yrs of life it was a conscious choice to keep ragini away more than anything else...

Edited by sun29 - 05 May 2015 at 5:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzepoetic

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Well said Sun.

I do understand that she has done a lot for Neil and kids, but yes, she did facilitate Nachiket turning into Neil. 

Yes, her hatred for Ragini is limitless. She never wanted R to be a part of N's life.

And eys, she will use all the ways to keep Ragini away.

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Awesome topic Rachana,will reply once I reach home as I have to put lot of my points regarding her.

Go to top