Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Pam's wily ways ... - Page 5

d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Saabi45

This NB couldn't stand 5-10 tweets on that horrendous fb track or previous track I think that she blocked me after labeling that I hate the show. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I felt that my twitter feed was more sane and didn't frustrate me when i scrolled through at office after her easy let-off.

I am just hoping that if the cheating track  does come up again with Ronnie, NR handle it in a more matured way this time, together and with trust and love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: d3c3nt

I am just hoping that if the cheating track  does come up again with Ronnie, NR handle it in a more matured way this time, together and with trust and love.

LOL, you expect NB to handle it maturedly? People on Twitter are flipping. She will continue with these 2 mins NR scenes only, the remaining time it will be trash. 
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Her hatred for Ragini runs deep. Does she know the full details of Neil and Ragini's breakup? Or did she make assumptions about what may have transpired and chose to blame Ragini and let her brother off the hook? 

Why has Nivedita chosen to stay back per Pam's wishes when Neil made it crystal clear that he can be a husband to Ragini and no one else? Where is her self-respect? Pam and Nivedita have one thing in common...they have ulterior motives for their actions and if it means keeping their hooks into Neil, so be it. Is Nivedita expecting to keep her hands clean while Pam does everything she can using her emotional blackmail tactics to keep Ragini away from Neil? 

Agam and Suhani want their parents to get back together. Nishi and Arav wouldn't be against it either. Ranveer the older child is the only child who harbors Pam's hatred for Ragini.  Ragini and Neil may have walked away with a couple of kids each, but these children want their parents together.

Ragini is grateful Pam raised her other two children, but Pam wants to keep the children who want to be with their mother away from her. She is a controlling person and she doesn't tolerate anyone who doesn't live up to her expectations.  She is using Ragini's children as an emotional weapon against her and that's terrible. 

Will Neil let Pam off the hook for her manipulations this time? He's already told her not to interfere too deeply into his life. But will Pam's controlling nature allow her to step aside and just learn to have a good relationship with the children she raised? Not a chance! 

Edited by MERARAI - 8 years ago
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poetic

LOL, you expect NB to handle it maturedly? People on Twitter are flipping. She will continue with these 2 mins NR scenes only, the remaining time it will be trash. 

I so want to slap those people on Twitter who make NB realize as if she is some goddess πŸ˜‘

Y can't they just be honest in their opinion or they seriously like her crapy twists and hopeless script πŸ˜²  and den we see her twitting that she has 15yrs precious experience and success banking her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

So no further hope from her script ... Just enjoy whatever stupid scenes she give to PK and RR coz they surely will create MAGIC outta  it πŸ˜³ 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i don't know what to say abt pam...instead of poonam she is amavas ka chand...who can't stand to see happiness...can't she see that her brother is so happy and smiling after 15 yrs...he is jumping in joy...and the kids are too happy...
it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that pam blackmails ragini using the kids as a weapon...only a looser will do that...i understand her insecurities...but for once she needs to trust the kids...ranbir...agam...suhani will always love her...equations will never change...she still holds the highest position in their lives...but currently the kids need their mother...they have been deprived from mother's love for 15 long years...they have suffered alot...how can she tell ragini to stay away from the kids...for god sake she is the mother of the 3 kids...she has all rights on ranbir...agam...suhani just like nachikhet has rights on nishi...aarav...she can separated the husband-wife...but not the parents...they are connected to the 5 kids by soul...they are the parents of the kids...seriously pam...grow some brains...

i hate the way she use ranbir...agam...suhani to blackmail ragini so that she stays out from nachikhet and the kids lives

ragini understand pam's plight becos she is a mother...she understand pam's insecurities...ragini will not say anything to pam becos she is grateful to pam that during her absence of 15 yrs...she took care of her 3 kids and sacrifice her life for them...

more than insecurities...love and concern...its more on her hatred for ragini...she doesn't want ragini coming into their lives...
Annujam23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved ❀️yesterday s episode!!! The two ladies and their heart to heart ...
Kudos to the writers the scene !!! πŸ‘πŸΌVery much needed ..!!! 
Pam always being brutally frank , perceptive about Neil n Ragini came out with sum honest confessions and facts about NEira which presently they are not looking into but sooner or later they will have to deal with ...!!!
As for Pam s ulterior motive ...yes that will be there and she was candid about it too...!!!
Loved Ashwani MaM nailing it every time and Pallavi supporting her beautifully...they may not hit it off in the show but in their respective roles they are WOW!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This is one fo Pam's ways to keep NR away, through emotional blackmailing. She will never move on in life even if NR are happy together with their kids.
Irrespective of what she says.