Pam's wily ways ... - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by goldstar678

Well said sukhi n I also think its time for Neil n ragini to make her understand that no one can take away her position as far as the 3 kids are concerned and she don't need to feel insecure.They both were and will always be in debited to her for the contribution.

she is beyond reasoning now...desperate and she will not listen either to neil or ragini...coz she knows in her head with ragini back she loses her family..which would be true...neil is crazy about ragini and nothing matters to him beyond her..and the kids are dying for their mom ka love..pam ka constant need to interfere is disastrous ...
Of course, Pam will blame R for everything, especially if its something like RK moving on with D. That's gonna be a catastrophe. 
Originally posted by goldstar678

Well said sukhi n I also think its time for Neil n ragini to make her understand that no one can take away her position as far as the 3 kids are concerned and she don't need to feel insecure.They both were and will always be in debited to her for the contribution.

True.. 

they have to take care of her insecurity and maybe marry her off ๐Ÿ˜†
Pam is completely wrong in asking R to leave N and kids alone. Its not like Ragini is forcibly after N and kids, feelings are mutual. Pam can give some thought to N and Agham-Suhaan's feelings if not Ragini's if she geuinely loves them and is bothered about them as she frequently claims. But her current actions are defined by pure hatred for Ragini and not concern for Neil. Not denying her love for her brother but at present its all about her own self for her. She is being plain selfish in a negative way and mean.

And how and why will she lose the kids if NR get back together. I'm sure Ragini has no intention of replacing Pam in their lives. Pam can still continue being their mother but she is insecure and wants to be their only mother and not share the kids with Ragini. 

I do give credit to Pam for being a mother to these kids when their parents went on a self destructive mode but what she has turned Ranbir into doesnt speak too well of her skills. 

I really dont want this character to turn negative but she is on the path already. And i too thought in the beginning that perhaps Pam fears a repeat of what happened 15 years ago with Neil and Ragini and its purely concern for Neil which is making her fear their reunion but as much as i wanted this to be the reason behind her actions unfortunately it doesnt appear to be so.

I have zero sympathies with Pam at the moment. 

there is a TB article about rushad which only talks about him claiming about roopali two timing ..also they are saying neil did have a relationship with roopali ,which am not going to believe ..there is some catch in this track for sure...and i do not think rushad will enter in ragini's birthday..they would have clicked atleast one pic..me think her birthday will be spoiled by some other antic of pam and champa
Originally posted by poetic

Champoo you mean ? 

who else๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sun29

who else๐Ÿ˜†

She needs serious champi . her hair style now is khosla ka ghosla ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by poetic

She needs serious champi . her hair style now is khosla ka ghosla๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†

yup

Viewers will get confused with AAHAT's episode

change Champoo and Pam's hairstyles

Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
I want my neira ..
please no misunderstandings..
Atlst I think ragini should trust him now ๐Ÿ˜ญ
please atlst dont spoil her bday ...
Originally posted by sun29

there is a TB article about rushad which only talks about him claiming about roopali two timing ..also they are saying neil did have a relationship with roopali ,which am not going to believe ..there is some catch in this track for sure...and i do not think rushad will enter in ragini's birthday..they would have clicked atleast one pic..me think her birthday will be spoiled by some other antic of pam and champa

just read it too.. it clearly says it will be revealed Neil indeed did share a relarionship with Rupali ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜• i really hope this aint for real.

you cant trust these creatives. they might just forget all what Neil told Suhaani (all the flashbacks)