|Vishal/Baldev AT#34|Shades of Baldev....| - Page 47

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kalyaninbt.

Ab mai dekhungi SPA BCOS OF Vishals hatke sabki khichai wala parformace .
sound intrsting Act ahead😆
ya even i saw it sounds something very funny ðŸ˜† ab hum aaram se SPA   dekh sakte hai😃
Originally posted by balveera

ya even i saw it sounds something very funny😆ab hum aaram se SPA dekh sakte hai😃

yes ab ham itminana se SPA dekhenge only for our baby vishal yeee.
nd waise bhi mujhe koi intrst nahi hai vishana/veeba ka parformance dekhane me.so i m happy [:D/]
Originally posted by kalyaninbt.

yes ab ham itminana se SPA dekhenge only for our baby vishal yeee.
nd waise bhi mujhe koi intrst nahi hai vishana/veeba ka parformance dekhane me.so i m happy [:D/]
ya hamara baby jaha bi jata hai center of attraction ban jata hai😉 nazar na lage😆
Vish ki jhalak dikhi muje sbs me 
Aaj koi WU dega ya nahi.?Edited by kalyaninbt. - 8 years ago
Riyu kithe hai tu aaja bachha hame wu dene 😆
Originally posted by -dear10-

Wu dedo😭

Dipu is disappeared.. She goes to ranvi house crying and he consoles her.. Gunju doesn't like it.. 
Geet cried and asked apology to veera saying it was manjeet ides and she is ashamed trying to get between veeba.. She says she has no family no money etc so veera suggests to take up singing and she will talk to ranvi..
They go to ss house and collect dipu.. Ranvi talks to geet and tells her he has heard a lot about her singing and he would like to hear her sing.. Then he says may b someday they can sing together.. Gunju dint like and she went away..
Veera found a file in ballu cupboard of cold drink factory.those guys had given him.. Ballu was sleeping so she couldn't tell him
Veera plays her reverse psychology and tells ballu to build factory and give permission.. So he decides not to permit the factory.. And goes away.. She tells balwant that she did opp so ballu can refuse this idea.. Bansuri heard it
Precap.. Ballu tells gunju he will take her to a big Hosp in city and get treatment and she will be able to conceive.. So she says ranvi spoke to doc in Chandigarh and they also said she can't conceive.. So ballu got angry and said if it was veera then he wouldn't have ever given up trying but for u he dint bother anymore.. Gunju is crying..
Welcome..
BTW forgot to mention.. Manjeet is still after baldev for geet .. She said she won't give up so soon.. She asks bansuri help..
Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

Veera plays her reverse psychology and tells ballu to build factory and give permission.. So he decides not to permit the factory.. And goes away.. She tells balwant that she did opp so ballu can refuse this idea.. Bansuri heard it
Precap.. Ballu tells gunju he will take her to a big Hosp in city and get treatment and she will be able to conceive.. So she says ranvi spoke to doc in Chandigarh and they also said she can't conceive.. So ballu got angry and said if it was veera then he wouldn't have ever given up trying but for u he dint bother anymore.. Gunju is crying..

That is sadly true.

Btw thanks for the WU.😳