Reporters

Unknown and Unnamed relation - Kaya<3

Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
The term love...
it starts with trust and ends also because of trust.. the name kabir sharma,When you hear it,the first image come in mind is stubborn reporter who ever tries to show truth. but when it comes to his personal life, no one knows about him... He rightly said yesterday ' Jo dikhta hai vo bikta hai aur Jo nahi dikhta hai vo beshkimti(priceless) hota hai' ๐Ÿ˜‰

well I am here for kaya post but couldn't resist myself from writing a special mention of kabir ๐Ÿ˜†

Kabir and Ananya.. two almost opposite personalities...one likes to speak a lot,other one talks by his eyes only. one believes in clearing the air,other one believes in making it mysterious.. both wants to reach to the truth in their own way. And that is what common about them. they share a beautiful relation which is unnamed till now.( no its not love neither they are friends) its unnamed and root of this relationship is TRUST..

when he entered into office after the acquisition.. the girls were looking at him like he will attack on them anytime soon.. I mean like girls look at those bad guys. he sees around.

Ananya is still there with a question in her eyes.'is that true?' and his eyes are asking ' you think the same?'

the second scene,outside the Khalid's cabin.. Ananya silently asking 'what's the truth?' and kabir's silent reply 'what you think?'
And finally the silence broke. she finally asks him 'aap duniya ko sach kyu nahi btate?'
and his reply is 'Kya jaan na chahti ho TUM? ' not exactly remembering the dialogues after that...๐Ÿ˜†
than ananya interrupts him but he shuts her up because he wants to tell her how he is feeling now. like we usually do with our friends in our bad time... Still they are not friends its just the unnamed bond they share... they do not need a single word.. their eyes speak it all to each other.๐Ÿ˜‰

some lines from a song for their current state.

Benaam rishta vo... Bechain karta Jo... Ho na sake Jo bayaan... Darmiyaan...'

I wish I could make siggies on these eyelocks sorry for this post but I feel like should share all these feelings with you.. after all we too share two bonds one is friendship and second bond is of reporter family..๐Ÿค— please post ur comments...
don't throw jutas and chappals pretty please ๐Ÿ˜ณ as I m not good in expressing myself๐Ÿ˜†
Diya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Shades-Of-Love - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg omg its beautiful diya meri jan
_Puzzle_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di!!! ๐Ÿค—
Its awesome!!!
BTW koi nahi phekega jutas/chappals...
Coz this is amazing!!!!
Aur agar kisine pheka toh mai usko uthake phek dungi!
Pata nahi utha poungi bhi yah nahi!! ๐Ÿคฃ
So, help karna! ๐Ÿ˜†
lucky_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
U say that u r not good at expressing urself but to me u have expressed ur feelings very well. after all I felt de same, thought of posting but didn't. exactly their eyes speaks it out all. ankhe bohot kuch boltein hainEdited by lucky_princess - 8 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Indeed kuch toh hai darmiyaan ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†... Kabir ananya kab take samjhenge dats big Q...
Loved their silent eye lock...which was more effective than words...eyes did all the talking...

p.s--who told u ...u can't express ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...itna acha express toh kiya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...do such posts more often...when u get time from Kabir drooling ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Diya its lovely
U wer right yesterday their eyes spoke many unspoken words
Thanks for sharing 
Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wah Diya jee kya bat hai๐Ÿ‘
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow it's so beautiful dear.
Loved your post so much.
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. KaYa are very different from each other but they have similarities too and watching them on screen is so endearing. I love their small eyelocks coz their eyes speak much more than their words. I am looking forward to more of their scenes and explosive interactions
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank so much for posting this  ๐Ÿ˜Š. Wow, well said ๐Ÿ‘. You wrote it beautifully โญ๏ธ. keep up the good  work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

From
Zannat