Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||HANGOUT STATION|| Lazy Lamhe (IO)#5 (Page 119)

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Joined: 16 April 2014
Posts: 11947

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shefa...

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by ...Shefa...

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

shefu remember one thing...
people will always try to use the soft ones..
don't be too much soft..
remember we're always here for u!!!
love u shefu!

thanks di...love you too...
don't thank me..
thank her who has shown her true face to you!! Because we're unlucky that we haven't still seen her true nature.. But hope one day we'll see...

ami nije jante peraci...u know what sab sirf show up kate hain...jani na ki lav hoy tate

it's okay! Don't thank about that any more..
I want my original fun loving sweet sis back.:)

mushat IF-Sizzlerz
mushat
mushat

Joined: 05 December 2014
Posts: 12944

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by ...Shefa...

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by ...Shefa...

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

shefu remember one thing...
people will always try to use the soft ones..
don't be too much soft..
remember we're always here for u!!!
love u shefu!

thanks di...love you too...
don't thank me..
thank her who has shown her true face to you!! Because we're unlucky that we haven't still seen her true nature.. But hope one day we'll see...

ami nije jante peraci...u know what sab sirf show up kate hain...jani na ki lav hoy tate

it's okay! Don't thank about that any more..
I want my original fun loving sweet sis back.:)

me too want my shefu back ..
and i feel its one of them
Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Joined: 16 April 2014
Posts: 11947

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shefa...

Originally posted by Nethravathi

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by Nethravathi

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by Nethravathi

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by mushat

Originally posted by Nethravathi

Hello behnoHug

nethraa Hug
Jane kitne dino ke baad gali mein aaj chand niklaa ROFL
seriously sabse baat huyii
hi nethra!!!Hug
Hi dearHug
it's the first time we're talking! Hai na??
Haan yaar this is the first time
it's nice to meet u!Big smile
Same here darling. What do u do? Where r u from?

mere sonai di hain...main intro doon kya...
ha shefu de de!!!Big smile
Magpie_ IF-Sizzlerz
Magpie_
Magpie_

Joined: 20 December 2014
Posts: 9923

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by ...Shefa...

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by ...Shefa...

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

shefu remember one thing...
people will always try to use the soft ones..
don't be too much soft..
remember we're always here for u!!!
love u shefu!

thanks di...love you too...
don't thank me..
thank her who has shown her true face to you!! Because we're unlucky that we haven't still seen her true nature.. But hope one day we'll see...

ami nije jante peraci...u know what sab sirf show up kate hain...jani na ki lav hoy tate

it's okay! Don't thank about that any more..
I want my original fun loving sweet sis back.:)

I'm back buss I was little hurt...aisa nehi krna chaiye mere ssath main sabko trust krti hoon iska matlab ye nehi ki mere faida uthao
Magpie_ IF-Sizzlerz
Magpie_
Magpie_

Joined: 20 December 2014
Posts: 9923

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
listen nethera di...obviously carefully LOL
her name is barnali...user name sweet sonai but she hates sweet...but now thoda thoda pasand krne lagi hain...she is 20 years old...she is a student ...and she is an awesome writer...she loves me and I love her...she is like my own sister...and obviously she is very sweet and supporting like my other sister's... Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pretty_me

Magpie_ IF-Sizzlerz
Magpie_
Magpie_

Joined: 20 December 2014
Posts: 9923

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by ...Shefa...

Originally posted by Nethravathi

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by Nethravathi

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by Nethravathi

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by mushat

Originally posted by Nethravathi

Hello behnoHug

nethraa Hug
Jane kitne dino ke baad gali mein aaj chand niklaa ROFL
seriously sabse baat huyii
hi nethra!!!Hug
Hi dearHug
it's the first time we're talking! Hai na??
Haan yaar this is the first time
it's nice to meet u!Big smile
Same here darling. What do u do? Where r u from?

mere sonai di hain...main intro doon kya...
ha shefu de de!!!Big smile

de dia Big smile
Magpie_ IF-Sizzlerz
Magpie_
Magpie_

Joined: 20 December 2014
Posts: 9923

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushat

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by ...Shefa...

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by ...Shefa...

Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

shefu remember one thing...
people will always try to use the soft ones..
don't be too much soft..
remember we're always here for u!!!
love u shefu!

thanks di...love you too...
don't thank me..
thank her who has shown her true face to you!! Because we're unlucky that we haven't still seen her true nature.. But hope one day we'll see...

ami nije jante peraci...u know what sab sirf show up kate hain...jani na ki lav hoy tate

it's okay! Don't thank about that any more..
I want my original fun loving sweet sis back.:)

me too want my shefu back ..
and i feel its one of them

now forget it... Big smile I am missing our old days...sab ek saath main
mushat IF-Sizzlerz
mushat
mushat

Joined: 05 December 2014
Posts: 12944

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Shefa...

listen nethera di...obviously carefully LOL
her name is barnali...user name sweet sonai but she hates sweet...but now thoda thoda pasand krne lagi hain...she is 20 years old...she is a student ...and she is an awesome writer...she loves me and I love her...she is like my own sister...and obviously she is very sweet and supporting like my other sister's... Heart

not even a word about me..that hurts ROFL
and she likes Rashmalaii

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Tere Sang Beete Har Lamhe Pe Humko Naaz Hai

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: Ameres   Replies: 555   Views: 36789

Ameres 555 36789 01 August 2017 at 3:00pm by Reenatyzed
The Lazy Club (for supremely lazy invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: SoreThumb   Replies: 1138   Views: 43786

SoreThumb 1138 43786 29 August 2015 at 10:46pm by Manonidz
||HANGOUT STATION|| matlabi hoja zara matlabi (IO)#4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Author: cuty1997   Replies: 1113   Views: 12221

cuty1997 1113 12221 06 May 2015 at 2:35am by Chulbuli_Annu
||HANGOUT STATION|| char Kadam .char din chal do Sath (IO)#3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: _shadesnature_   Replies: 1147   Views: 11042

_shadesnature_ 1147 11042 21 April 2015 at 5:34am by mushat
||HANGOUT STATION|| ye yariyan (IO)#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: _shadesnature_   Replies: 1152   Views: 10727

_shadesnature_ 1152 10727 11 April 2015 at 6:20am by _shadesnature_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index