India-Forums

OMG Aliya and Veer in a pretend relationship????? (Page 4)

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Hmm...i think its not at all abt pretend relationship...mite be aaliya tells abt her love in stress n veer gets angry dat her heart is already taken...he must ve thot she just likes ishaan...n he takes it out on ishaan wen he questions veer...n also coz ishaan was being aggressive with aaliya, as we know veer is her part-time bodyguard too Wink...

Pretend relationship was my prediction but Aliya asks Veer for help... what other help might she ask in the circumstances.. but then again -- I guess the answer to that is "anything"

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Nahi nahi.. ye pretend relationship wali baat bas mera prediction hai.. Aliya unse sirf help mangti hai
Wo post maine segments me issi liye divide kiya hai.. The first segment is what the promo was all about, the second on what I decoded and the third what I had thought would happen before Veers arrival
[/QUOTE]
thank you for clearing my confusion Embarrassed

Edited by kewlkidz - 05 May 2015 at 6:27am
Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
O god why these saturdays come after five days!! They should come everyday*__*
This suspense is killing me now!!
especially hearing about ishaans jealousy n to that veer's punch. Want to know what kind of help aliya must have asked for??? I mean she wouldnt directly tell him about her feelings for ishaan to veer..she must have said something else!! Shocked
par itna gussa kis baat pe aaya veer ko...ki usne ishaan ko punch kiya???
Heart

Edited by Jessicarh - 05 May 2015 at 6:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidz

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Thank god they are not pretending to be in a relationship...its just your assumptionBig smile
Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashti

The reply as shown in the promo was a punch that sent Ishaan flying-- literally..
No wonder Ishaan was bandaged in that pic

wow..what a reply a punchBig smile
punch khane ke baad ishaan ko zor ka zatka zaroor laga hogaLOL
probably after this incident ishaan ka brain system sahi se kam karne lage^__^
Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
TFs promo.  even i went through emotional atyachar episode yesterday to catch a glimpse  of promo but it was not out , well i think promo is edit version of the whole scene  i will wait and watch but im in for both the couple 
Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Jessica Ash You know last promo will have you knowing why you fell for Alishaan at the first place...

i hope soo...
the kind of scenes they show make us fall for the character..n the previous weeks episode focussed more on VeeYa's interactions, and i loved it to the core.Big smile May be this week they will show more of alishaan...(but want VeeYa scenes too..their fights are cuteLOL)
I never disliked alishaan..its just that i'm more attracted towards VeeYa now!!
I loved alishaan frienship wale days..jab se ye love angle shuru hua hai..i dont feel the same alishaan..now whenever she sees ishaan..she seems to be uncomfortable n always cry Ouch
Lets see what happens...waiting for this weeks episodeHeart
Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessicarh

Jessica Ash You know last promo will have you knowing why you fell for Alishaan at the first place...

i hope soo...
the kind of scenes they show make us fall for the character..n the previous weeks episode focussed more on VeeYa's interactions, and i loved it to the core.Big smile May be this week they will show more of alishaan...(but want VeeYa scenes too..their fights are cuteLOL)
I never disliked alishaan..its just that i'm more attracted towards VeeYa now!!
I loved alishaan frienship wale days..jab se ye love angle shuru hua hai..i dont feel the same alishaan..now whenever she sees ishaan..she seems to be uncomfortable n always cry Ouch
Lets see what happens...waiting for this weeks episodeHeart

You are right..the best part about Alishaan was their easy going friendship..Alishaan had been a refreshing change from the normal couples.. they were actually a breath of fresh air till Ishaan got back to Malvika again and their relationship changed in ways where Ishaan is totally focussing on Malvika and Aliya is always upset and besides there is so much VeerYa happening, that too the kinda scenes that make you go 'omg thats cuteee" so Alishaan obviously took a back seat..

Go to top