OMG Aliya and Veer in a pretend relationship????? - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
@aashti...thanx dear...
😳😳
@Jessica...i saw at 12.35 pm something in d middle of Emotional Atyachaar... try halftime break of EA...i just saw again at 2.35pm something...
u ve no idea how awkward it is to sit thru EA in front of ur parents, just to see d promo...[:S]
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
seeing veer sad wen aaliya is sad/crying (its 2nd time we see dis) reminds me of d expression "whipped"...so i just googled it n found a yahoo reply on difference between love n being whipped...
"Being in love is kind of like being whipped. Love is when you give a large part of yourself to someone else and entrust it to them. You would do anything for that person, and they would do the same. Being whipped is like love, but the giving is only one-sided."

now isn't it true here ? i wonderrr...
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
Lol I am so done with this stupid show. -_- Childish and idiotic. No wonder it's a flop lmao. 
Originally posted by ashred12

@Jessica...i saw at 12.35 pm something in d middle of Emotional Atyachaar...
try halftime break of EA...i just saw again at 2.35pm something...
u ve no idea how awkward it is to sit thru EA in front of ur parents, just to see d promo...[:S]

exactly..that's what my problem is...
Main pure din baith jati promo dekhne k liyeπŸ˜† but i can see infront of parents n grandparents... 🀒
once i got scolding from my mom...then i left watching serials infront of my family members...
soo basically i like to 'go solo' πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Jessicarh

exactly..that's what my problem is...
Main pure din baith jati promo dekhne k liyeπŸ˜† but i can see infront of parents n grandparents... 🀒
once i got scolding from my mom...then i left watching serials infront of my family members...
soo basically i like to 'go solo' πŸ˜ƒ
i was altering between channels to avoid d embarrassment...πŸ˜†
I feel Aaliya should not ignore Ishaan completely, I can understand she is feeling the pain and in a way she is doing it so there is no problem coz of her in malvika and Ishaan relationship, but Ishaan and Aaliya have been such good friends that suddenly cutting him off would raise questions in his mind as to why she did that.
Originally posted by ashred12

i was altering between channels to avoid d embarrassment...πŸ˜†

oo ooo oo even i do the same🀣🀣
@kewlkidz...exactly d twist CVs using to change ishaan's mind...
Originally posted by kewlkidz

I feel Aaliya should not ignore Ishaan completely, I can understand she is feeling the pain and in a way she is doing it so there is no problem coz of her in malvika and Ishaan relationship, but Ishaan and Aaliya have been such good friends that suddenly cutting him off would raise questions in his mind as to why she did that.

what if aliya goes directly to ishaan n tells her the truth as to why she's not talking to him...
if she'll say that malvika doesnt like to see us both together..then what??
πŸ€”πŸ€”