Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: aashti

Jessica Ash You know last promo will have you knowing why you fell for Alishaan at the first place...

i hope soo...
the kind of scenes they show make us fall for the character..n the previous weeks episode focussed more on VeeYa's interactions, and i loved it to the core.😃 May be this week they will show more of alishaan...(but want VeeYa scenes too..their fights are cute😆)
I never disliked alishaan..its just that i'm more attracted towards VeeYa now!!
I loved alishaan frienship wale days..jab se ye love angle shuru hua hai..i dont feel the same alishaan..now whenever she sees ishaan..she seems to be uncomfortable n always cry
Lets see what happens...waiting for this weeks episode❤️
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jessicarh

i hope soo...
the kind of scenes they show make us fall for the character..n the previous weeks episode focussed more on VeeYa's interactions, and i loved it to the core.😃 May be this week they will show more of alishaan...(but want VeeYa scenes too..their fights are cute😆)
I never disliked alishaan..its just that i'm more attracted towards VeeYa now!!
I loved alishaan frienship wale days..jab se ye love angle shuru hua hai..i dont feel the same alishaan..now whenever she sees ishaan..she seems to be uncomfortable n always cry
Lets see what happens...waiting for this weeks episode❤️

You are right..the best part about Alishaan was their easy going friendship..Alishaan had been a refreshing change from the normal couples.. they were actually a breath of fresh air till Ishaan got back to Malvika again and their relationship changed in ways where Ishaan is totally focussing on Malvika and Aliya is always upset and besides there is so much VeerYa happening, that too the kinda scenes that make you go 'omg thats cuteee" so Alishaan obviously took a back seat..
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, this new promo has just confirmed my suspicions that they're trying to pull of a Sanjeevani with ZW. Let's see how they handle this. For once, I am not quite looking forward to the episodes :(
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Wow, this new promo has just confirmed my suspicions that they're trying to pull of a Sanjeevani with ZW. Let's see how they handle this. For once, I am not quite looking forward to the episodes :(

I know right! I just saw the promo and I get a very similar vibe. But strangely, I am actually looking forward to this whole thing..I just hope they take all the plotting that Simran used to do out of this. I would be a happier viewer!
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

See Malvika is the parallel lead of the show and a positive character.. I dont think they will go the same way again.. In sanjeevani they had shown conservative families-- juhi never wore anything other than salwars.. the female characters were typical bahu material..
There is a modern element here.. like the leads dont stick to one particular type of clothing. Secondly Aliya getting famously with Ishaans mom. There is no family drama in the making here.. Malvikas jealousy too is kind off justifiable.. But she has always been fair to Aliya professionally- giving her credit where it is due.

As far as the Ishaan Veer Aliya triangle exists, if Ishaan and Aliya are a pair and they just go for each other-- soon there will be no mystery element in the show. You cant go on with episode after episode of companionship and solving cases without getting bored.
As far as Aliya and Veer too, the story will unfold for itself and I doubt if Ishaan will turn negative.. Cant be very sure about Veer but they have shown a strength of character in him and hopefully he will stay that way. 

So whether you are a Alishaan fan, VeerYa fan or a IshVika fan... hang in there for a while😃😳

More than Sanjeevani, I think they are trying to pull off greys anatomy here.. With the voice overs at the beginning and at the end, with the complicated relationships.. and I guess break ups and patch ups, a love can come again kind of approach other than the traditional "first love is always the last love and loving another after him is a crime"
Edited by aashti - 8 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u r rite aashti...it reminds more of GA than Sanj or DMG...not to mention d focus on medical cases than on d affairs...
Jessicarh thumbnail
@aashti @ashred yeah i think you're right!!
Actually i never saw grey's anatomy...but i read summary of the show to know atleast little about it😃
n got that the voice over thing was also there in greys anatomy...so may be its going like GA!
( dont know anything else other than this about greys anatomy)
I soo wish its not same as sanjivani...n why creatives would like to repeat the same old story...
plus its 26 episodes a season right????
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yipee..finally saw it on tv...
first sahil aaliya talks with flashback of IshVika hugs...i think she is talking abt staying away...both r sad looking...
then ishaan trying her phone n worried...
then veer punching d bag...with his usual expression...
aaliya requests for help, n holds his hand...veer sad seeing her sad face...
ishaan holds aaliya by arms while she is standing between veer n sahil i think...he questions abt avoiding him n veer says u cant talk like dis to my resident in his usual tone...ishaan irritated says yeh tumhari kuch nahi lagti...veer punches him n he falls below a table, along with some files...aaliya calls ishaan worriedly crouching down next to a facedown ishaan n asks veer angrily if he is mad...

wow...cant believe i remembered dis much from d too-fast promo...😆
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago
Illuminati07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

yipee..finally saw it on tv...

first sahil aaliya talks with flashback of IshVika hugs...i think she is talking abt staying away...both r sad looking...
then ishaan trying her phone n worried...
then veer punching d bag...with his usual expression...
aaliya requests for help, n holds his hand...veer sad seeing her sad face...
ishaan holds aaliya by arms while she is standing between veer n sahil i think...he questions abt avoiding him n veer says u cant talk like dis to my resident in his usual tone...ishaan irritated says yeh tumhari kuch nahi lagti...veer punches him n he falls below a table, along with some files...aaliya calls ishaan worriedly crouching down next to a facedown ishaan n asks veer angrily if he is mad...

wow...cant believe i remembered dis much from d too-fast promo...😆

Atleast you remembered accurately.. For a few seconds i was so stunned to c d promo my head didnt grasp it all😆 me posting this on the first page
Jessicarh thumbnail
Shit yaar!! I think meri timing hi sahi nahi hai...
subah se 5x bindass channel dekh chuki hoon...but i didnt get the promos🥺
when are they going to upload it on bindass official website..i want to see it;(