Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

SBS "RV jealous as Ishaani agrees to marry Shikhar "Video ad - Page 5

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CocoChanel

And the point is Ranveer still loves Ishaani, he can never forget her.. Bholney sey kuch nahin hotha.. We cant still see jealous/agony/pain in your eyes for Ishaani my friend..

do not think he will be able to forget her 
Ritika will fail to make RV fall for her or love her 
she will get jealous more and more now
😲 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ishani has signed those divorce paper & gave it to Ranveer..its Ranveer who have'nt submitted it yet..so ishani dont know they r still married..its Ranveer who knows he is a married man n sleeping on same bed with other women, claming her as his wife n mother to his child..now the title n concept of the show looks funny to me ''Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi'' yah right n here he was trying to move on when he thaught she was dead..Ranveer character is totally ruined for me..i dont know how cvs r gonna repent it..
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

do not think he will be able to forget her 
Ritika will fail to make RV fall for her or love her 
she will get jealous more and more now
😲 

Gosh, did you observe one thing? Ritika is really insecure seeing RV's closeness to Ishaani.. I think woh kisi bhi hadh guzar sakthi hai, RV ko paaney key liye. I think she might try harming/Ishaani in the near future.  Though our Hero RV won't let that happen at any cost. He first needs to know Ri's reality. And i think Ishaani going and staying in RV's house was a fake spoiler by TOI. I don't think the CV's are in a mood to go back to Square oneπŸ₯±.
Edited by CocoChanel - 8 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CocoChanel

Gosh, did you observe one thing? Ritika is really insecure seeing RV's closeness to Ishaani.. I think woh kisi bhi hadh guzar sakthi hai, RV ko paaney key liye. I think she might try harming/Ishaani in the near future.  Though our Hero RV won't let that happen at any cost. He first needs to know Ri's reality. And i think Ishaani going and staying in RV's house was a fake spoiler by TOI. I don't think the CV's are in a mood to go back to Square oneπŸ₯±.

yes she will get moe and more frustrated and spill the beans how all her plans to win RV's love failed every time 
then she will be overheard by one of the leads 
πŸ‘
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi
SBS segment - MATSH starts at 3.25
In case the link was not posted.

.http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2p5i7m

Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: matsh

Hi
SBS segment - MATSH starts at 3.25
In case the link was not posted.

.http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2p5i7m

thanks 
I added to main post 
πŸ˜ƒ
shinelove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O god rv use your brains yar tell every one that these marriages cannot happen as ishanni is still your legally wedded wife and not ri and ishanni more then love u love being mahan  we know but why r u making bechara shekhar bali ka bakra in all this...why don't u just tell him the truth ...now even shikhar has lost his mind ..does love makes people so stuped like them..I have never been in love but if love really makes u like this..I never want to fall in love...seriously if all this continues people's  faith from aashique . Love will end ...one day...πŸ₯Ί
Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shinelove

O god rv use your brains yar tell every one that these marriages cannot happen as ishanni is still your legally wedded wife and not ri and ishanni more then love u love being mahan  we know but why r u making bechara shekhar bali ka bakra in all this...why don't u just tell him the truth ...now even shikhar has lost his mind ..does love makes people so stuped like them..I have never been in love but if love really makes u like this..I never want to fall in love...seriously if all this continues people's  faith from aashique . Love will end ...one day...πŸ₯Ί

yeh aashiqui sabko pagal kar degi πŸ˜²
every character is out of their minds yaar 
Sutapasima thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ILTHBEB

tl, have u not experienced in balaji's serials pregnancy ladies bump is never b flated so easily?lol. I remembered in kahito hoga kasish's sis meher was shown pregnant more than one year in real time period of serial.lol

yes I used to watch that one about sujal and kashish with my mom 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really..the cvs have turned marriage into a joke... ...BTW i'm happy to see Ranveer being possessive about Ishani , infact i'm more than happy...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ Anyways it's not good to play with other's emotions...Bechara Shikhar , Sooner Shikhar comes to know the truth , the better...& i really hope he will not hold on to Ishani even after knowing that she loves Ranveer...πŸ˜•