u me tv segment love triangle in yhm - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
It's true. Some kind of spice will only increase the intensity in IshRa. Not like Subbu can take Raman's place in either of their lives anymore. Like Shagun couldn't harm them, he can't either. But if it's not him it'll be somebody. There's always need of something to take the story ahead. 

Lets not forget Ishita's confession is still left and this might just be a precursor to make that intense as the IshRa fight was got priorRaman's confession.
Originally posted by dilshath

When raman will come ? Without him this track never get success.

kp is on ten days leave
he's supposed resume shoot from next Monday
Then the cvs hav really lost it, Subbu to spice up Ishra luv life.!!!!! They really ought to b kidding.

🤣
Tfs
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

karan is not absent due to cv's or ph wishes...he just got married & took sum days off 
its nothing sumthing hidden from public why he is absent...

i think for actor's sake we can bear a week or take a break rather complaining...
raman will come bk soon by next week...

Dear we know that this media people like to add masala but honestly week also very long we know KP deserved this leave but what to do dil mangy more 
he will only make us not watch more 🤣
anyways, taubah yaar what BS, KP come asap 😔
Originally posted by RaimaV

It's writer/CVs lack of creativity or should I say over penchant for masala and drama in the show.
They could have shown so many other things, if they wanted to show Raman/KP's absence.
It looks like they wanted to cash in Raman's absence by bringing Subbu with nonsensical drama.

some other things like??

Originally posted by serendipity.

he will only make us not watch more 🤣
anyways, taubah yaar what BS, KP come asap 😔

Yaar Raman confession episode was last episode I watched and no I am not interesting in reading WU also just hanging around forum 
Toshiji is the new villain in Ishita-Subbu love story. ðŸ˜¡ How dare she! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Can't a married woman have a 4am male friend?? 😲😲 What kind of regressive thinking is this from Toshiji and the Bhlaas...??!! 😡😡

On a very serious note, Amit Tandon can NOT act. PERIOD.
Originally posted by 3fra

Dear we know that this media people like to add masala but honestly week also very long we know KP deserved this leave but what to do dil mangy more 

offcourse yaar i agree with u always dill maangy more & more IshRa 
but what can be done...these things r even not cv's hands...they had to fill the space with sumthing..
always there drama would be taking place in this absence...
it was always there raman would be absence for a week ...
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

some other things like??

Cvs try to make Subbu and ishita as pair they want same old formula SEPRATION and remarry again ekta wake up you should know perna,Bajaj and anurag love trangel time is over Ishra no one elc this Subbu should sent off after RKB return