Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
There's a couple KN scenes that I adore and find myself often watching (courtesy of amfi's amazing compilations!)
1. The scene when KN are successful and driving with Chandu in the robber's jeep -- love the background music, the angles showing KN driving and enjoying the ride, Nisha staring at sindoor in her maang and recalling her mother saying its importance/ how husband becomes life partner, Nisha staring at Kabir and Kabir being all smiley, etc. Just an extremely wonderful scene in my opinion and heavily symbolic of what an important role Kabir would play in Nisha's life.
2. The scene where KN are parting after rescuing Chandu and when walking away, they both remember their moments together. And then Kabir remembering Nisha having sindoor filled and him quickly running and putting colour all over her face LOL. Nisha's initially W*F reaction and then Kabir explaining it to her and running away. Then Umesh coming and seeing Kabir running away and wanting to go after him but Nisha stops him from running after Kabir and cleaning her face (wipe the sindoor hidden by colour). The background music was absolutely amazing (in general, Kabir background music is lovely) and the scene showed KN would have each other's backs.
3. The scene when Kabir gets accepted to LSD and tells Nisha after keeping her in suspense for so long. Loved, loved, loved how Nisha was so happy and supportive of Kabir and how genuinely grateful Kabir was to her. The dancing was just the cherry on top (the slow-mos with the slowing of music was wickedly awesome). Great scene showing how fun KN were together and supportive as well.
4. That scene where KN are walking home after Kabir has done the GDA on Dada Ji once it's revealed that Viraj owns KN house. I loved how Nisha stopped walking and grappled with her feelings -- it wasn't love but it wasn't friendship either, it was something in between and Nisha's confusion over how she didn't want Kabir to leave for LSD was displayed beautifully. The music in the background was perfect as well. And then Kabir realizing that Nisha isn't beside him, him looking for her and then beckoning her to come with him and her slowly walking up to him and joining him as both KN walked home together. Such a beautiful scene and so poignant and symbolic as many members (esp Aditi I remember) pointed out.
5. That scene where Nisha comes home after helping Jwala and thinks of making lunch and cannot make roti's round. Kabir coming and helping her and both of them cooking together with Nisha making roti's and Kabir flipping them. I thought it was such a cute simple scene and showed how both of them saw each other as equals and so supportive of each other. They were both helping each other learn and be better and it was just wonderful to see.
6. The scene where Nisha wishes Kabir happy birthday with a cookie cake LOL and then sees he's upset and attempts to make him feel better by getting him to share his sadness. Kabir tells how his birthdays sucked and Nisha feeling really bad and promising to make one birthday better and attempting to console him. I think it was such a great moment and showed the wonderful trust level that has built up between them. It also seemingly pointed towards how the connection between KN is getting deeper and deeper as the days pass.
In general, A LOT of KN scenes are absolutely wonderful. Mishkat-Aneri share a wonderful chemistry and the characters of Kabir-Nisha mesh so well together. I watch many scenes of theirs over and over again.
Edited by lovely_lady - 05 May 2015 at 2:55am