Warrior High

Vibarth Os What Is Love?

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok so this is my second vibarth os..
I have written on sidyali too if anyone wants to read rest of my works plzz pm me๐Ÿ˜‰..

VIBARTH OS WHAT IS LOVE?

VIBHA's POV

Pyaar?? Kya hota hai pyaar? Maine dadi se toh keh diya ki mujhe pyaar hoga toh i'll tell her but kya hota hai yeh pyaar?

She sleeps thinking of all of this when suddenly she sees parth looking dashing wearing a tuxedo looking smoking hot in black and is surprised to see herself in a red sari.

'Vibha come with me!'he says and vibha is surprised because parth never calls her vibha infact she always sticks t ma'am.

'Parth but..!'she starts only to be cut off by him.

'Aap jaana chahti hona pyaar kya hai? Main btata hun..' He says and holds her hand and takes her to the garden.

'Ye kya hai parth?'she asks when she sees the garden had various props and arrangements.

'Ye wo classroom hai ma'am jahan hum pehli baar mile the jab maine warrior high ka scholarship exam diya tha!!'he says pointing to the classroom he had arranged with props.

'Kya?'she asked startled.

'Haan ma'am yahan par kuch batein nahi hui thi but humari kahani yahi se shuru hui..'he told her thinking back.

'Humari kahani??'she said slowly.

'Aur phir ye jab hum train mein mile the!!'he said dragging her to a prop of a train he had made.

'Kaise aapne mujhe handle kiya tha,kaise maine aapko corner kiya and phir kaise aapne mere haath ki dressing ki..'he says going back to those moments,those lovely moments.

'Parth!!'she says staring at him..

'Phir ye fresher's party ki jab maine aag mein haath jala liya and u were so concerned for me! Main darr gaya tha aapke pallu par aag dekh kar.'he says remembering that day..

Vibha was just seeing and listening fully shocked!!

'Then the bathroom jahan par aapne mujhe apni dil ki baat boli,ki kaise aap ye sab apni family ke liye kar rahi hain and then i told u about my dream house.'he completed.

'Main uss dream house mein aapko chahta hun..'saying so he bent on his knees and says 'Vibha will u marry me?'

Suddenly Vibha started shaking not with fear but realized she was on her bed in sick room and parth was nowhere to be seen..

'Dadi ...uh shayad earthquake hai!' She said dosoriented and still trying to gauge what had happened with her.

'Chal tu mere saath!'dadi ordered her..

'Nahi dadi aap jao main aati hun yahan safe nahi hai.'vibha told her.

'Acha main kisi ko bulati hun.'dadi said.

'Arre dadi vibha ma'am toh theek hain na?'parth asked catching up with dadi..

'Beta please help kar do wo sick room mein..!'she said feeling scared.

'Haan dadi aap chinta mat kariye mai jata hun.'parth said worried..

'Ma'am ..'parth called out breaking vibha's trance when she was thinking of what had happened was real or a dream because it all looked so real..

'Ma'am..'parth said waving his hands in front of vibha's face..

'Haa...aannn!!' She said stammering.

'Chaliye!' He said giving his hand to her..

'Ye kya phir se sapna dekh rahi hun main?' Vibha questioned herself still in daze.

'Kya ma'am?' Parth asked.

'Uh kuch nahi let's go..'she exclaimed.

After sometime everything was back to normal and vibha was back in the sick room with dadi.
She thought to ask her about the turmoil in her heart and mind.

'Dadi ye kaise pta chalta hai ki hume pyaar ho gaya?'she asked sLowly hoping dadi won't notice more in this than required.

'Jab tum uss insaan ki fikr karte ho,uske sapne dekhte ho,uski feelings ki kadr karte ho,uske baarein mein choti choti cheezein notice karte ho,uske saath bitaye palon ko yaad karte ho na tab tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai..samjhi meri bachi?'she replied.

Vibha just nodded and pretended to sleep trying to analyse this new found information and feelings whereas parth went back to his dorm room smiling.

'Main bhi aapke sapno mein aata hun? Kuch toh hai humare beech!! Kuch special par main nahi jaanta ki ise pyaar kehte hain ya nahi?' He thought to himself and slept with dreams of vibha.

Two souls slept thinking and dreaming of each other trying to understand the meaning of love when they already had experienced it..just the realization was remaining.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ok don't know how it turned out..
Plzz leave replies to let me know how was it good or bad?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Grt workk dear..
How lovely...pyar ka explanation kiya h..
My veebharth r so freaking cute โค๏ธ...
even in stories also..plz do write more stuff
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankusanu

Grt workk dear..
How lovely...pyar ka explanation kiya h..
My veebharth r so freaking cute โค๏ธ...
even in stories also..plz do write more stuff

Thanks just something that came up in mind..๐Ÿ˜†
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

Thanks just something that came up in mind..๐Ÿ˜†

Do write such os...
Try to write a romantic one too ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankusanu

Do write such os...
Try to write a romantic one too ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don't know but i feel romantic on vidarth is just too soon right now,the show should inspire then i will๐Ÿ˜‰
Ambylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very very nicely written.. although I am a SidYali fan and am not into vibarth much but still ur story and writing style is very nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

keep writing and ofcourse do PM me.

A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ambylicious

very very nicely written.. although I am a SidYali fan and am not into vibarth much but still ur story and writing style is very nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

keep writing and ofcourse do PM me.

Well i m also more of a sidyali fan..
I have written on sidyali too i can pm u my two os links if u want๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
anki01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome...cuteness overloaded with best explanations of love..aww...it was swt romantic one...grt job...tysm for giving such a beautiful OS on vibharth...my fav pair๐Ÿ˜ณ
A.Green thumbnail
Originally posted by: anki01

Awesome...cuteness overloaded with best explanations of love..aww...it was swt romantic one...grt job...tysm for giving such a beautiful OS on vibharth...my fav pair๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks i partially fulfilled ur wish na??
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one yaar๐Ÿ‘Well done๐Ÿ‘