Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA SS: Katra-Katra (Horror) (Page 20)

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Pallz diiHugokk...i know long long its been...but finally i am back...and yess...this tym not to go gayab again soonLOLLOL
u take a long break...but wen u return...u get to read the work of one your favourite writer and frnd...wat else do u need...can i say its awesum...ofcourse that is a small word for the concept u hav used here

Okk...i hav not watched alone...i played it once and saw one scene...that brthday thing...interest nhi bana...just never continued it...but u kmw wat...after reading this my pov for horror movies has changed...as it is i am not afraid types..but I dont believe much in all this...but after reading it...i surely wanna c one...infact...would u mind recommending??

okk...coming to story now...hooking ofcourse...it took me hardly 20 minutes to read it...i simply couldnt afford to stop midway...the idea, the concept, the romance, the story...hatts off to you...as a writer it is a big achievement to come up with something so unique and wonderful
ur stories hav always been beautiful...and this one is one masterpiece...luved luved luved ittClap
thnkew for the amazing story
thnks a lot...luv yaaHug

P.s. Hav cleaned my inbox..and ur pm id is also in my buddy list...and this time...replies will be on time for sure
keep the pms coming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

Pallz diiHugokk...i know long long its been...but finally i am back...and yess...this tym not to go gayab again soonLOLLOL
u take a long break...but wen u return...u get to read the work of one your favourite writer and frnd...wat else do u need...can i say its awesum...ofcourse that is a small word for the concept u hav used here

Okk...i hav not watched alone...i played it once and saw one scene...that brthday thing...interest nhi bana...just never continued it...but u kmw wat...after reading this my pov for horror movies has changed...as it is i am not afraid types..but I dont believe much in all this...but after reading it...i surely wanna c one...infact...would u mind recommending??

okk...coming to story now...hooking ofcourse...it took me hardly 20 minutes to read it...i simply couldnt afford to stop midway...the idea, the concept, the romance, the story...hatts off to you...as a writer it is a big achievement to come up with something so unique and wonderful
ur stories hav always been beautiful...and this one is one masterpiece...luved luved luved ittClap
thnks a lot...luv yaaHug

P.s. Hav cleaned my inbox..and ur pm id is also in my buddy list...and this time...replies will be on time for sure
keep the pms coming

aha.. Anki, so nice to see u, after soo long! honestly cud not believe my eyes when i saw ur name first ShockedLOL

really this story  changedur pov abt horror movies, really? ShockedLOL thank u if u say so!
And thank u for all dose kind words Hug thodi zyada tareef kardee tumne Embarrassed thank u thank u.

Horror movies kya suggest karoon, i hv hardly seen any LOL But i saw Alone in a cinema hall. And i personally liked it, its not bad Big smile This OS is inspired by Alone+Talaash..talaash to u must hv seen..

ANd thanks for cleaning ur mail box D'oh u donno how many mails hav bounced OuchLOL

Edited by peace.. - 20 May 2015 at 12:28pm
ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peace..

thnks a lot...luv yaaHug

keep the pms coming

aha.. Anki, so nice to see u, after soo long! honestly cud not believe my eyes when i saw ur name first ShockedLOL

really this story  changedur pov abt horror movies, really? ShockedLOL thank u if u say so!
And thank u for all dose kind words Hug thodi zyada tareef kardee tumne Embarrassed thank u thank u.

Horror movies kya suggest karoon, i hv hardly seen any LOL But i saw Alone in a cinema hall. And i personally liked it, its not bad Big smile This OS is inspired by Alone+Talaash..talaash to u must hv seen..

ANd thanks for cleaning ur mail box D'oh u donno how many mails hav bounced OuchLOL

I know si many have bounced...but will be more carrful this time
as for alone...i just got free today...will watch it fir sure

peace..

rutu83 IF-Rockerz
rutu83
rutu83

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
ok read it all and...i'm feeling two ways about it.  on one hand the romance was brilliant and if i may say, as someone who's read all your stories, you're getting better and better :D.  and i loved the concept as well Thumbs Up 
that being said it was...uncomfortable...with such physical romance between human and ghost/spirit/aatma.  just felt unnatural and umm weird Confused sorry but being honest :)

peace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rutu83

ok read it all and...i'm feeling two ways about it.  on one hand the romance was brilliant and if i may say, as someone who's read all your stories, you're getting better and better :D.  and i loved the concept as well Thumbs Up 
that being said it was...uncomfortable...with such physical romance between human and ghost/spirit/aatma.  just felt unnatural and umm weird Confused sorry but being honest :)
lol.. that part (love making wid bhoot idea) is borrowed from d movie alone.. not my idea really LOLWink
thank u for d other comments as well, happy to know tht u find me getting better with writing romance.lol. LOLWink

Edited by peace.. - 23 May 2015 at 1:35pm
peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by peace..

thnks a lot...luv yaaHug

keep the pms coming

I know si many have bounced...but will be more carrful this time
as for alone...i just got free today...will watch it fir sure
n btw madam, where r u dese days?
NIDA.ISHRAFAN IF-Rockerz
NIDA.ISHRAFAN
NIDA.ISHRAFAN

Posted: 02 November 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Excited to read dis one 
NIDA.ISHRAFAN IF-Rockerz
NIDA.ISHRAFAN
NIDA.ISHRAFAN

Posted: 02 November 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged