Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA SS: Katra-Katra (Horror) (Page 13)

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nrn1486

Pallavi, you fulfilled one of my wildest fantasies by killing off shagun this way! I had so much fun reading that partApprove
And chalo, IshRa nahi to DivRa sahiLOL Good ending!!
bold: I know ROFLParty mine too! LOL
glad u liked d end..n accepted DivRa LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nrn1486

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pankhuri-

i have been a fan of your work forever but was too lazy to comment..but seriously i had to day
what have you done with this story...it is a such a fresh and unique concept...too attractive to keep the readers glued 
it is just like an addictive mystery series where you just want to keep yourself hooked until you get to know the climax

i am so very eager to know whether Ishita is dead or alive...was it Raman's imagination or Ishita's ghost or she was actually there

i think she would have survived and got back to only see Raman married to Shagun and then she would have come back here to stay...god so many guesses in my mind...lets see where do you take this all

plz plz plz continue soon

and and and the wild rough and tough romance Embarrassed...too hot to handle 

Pankhuri, u made my day with this comment of urs! Big smile Embarrassed
Thank you for all d praises yaar..really means a lot! i am soo happy i cud keep people hooked, and thanks for comparing it with an addictive mystery series! Smile

Hope u liked d climax too. Smile  but thanks for sharing all ur guesses, i get to know how much u guys get involved in d story..thank you, thank you so much! Big smile

Again thanks for reading, n lots of love to u Smile

DivanIsh

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divancraze

Omg Ishita Died...
Why Why Why?!?!
The Last Part Though!!
well dat is d story dear..i m sorry if it hurt you..
Albeli26 IF-Dazzler
Albeli26
Albeli26

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
hey pallavi di, pehle toh I am kaan pakad ke sorry for not to comment on each and every individual part but yeh mat sochna ki I didn't read it. I was loyal reader of this FS and first of all, shaastaant dandavat pranaam to you for your epic idea. maan gaye aapko. kya concept dhoondh aapne

aapki imagination ki toh mein fan ho gyi, kabhi ishu ki shaadi suraj se karwaati ho, kabhi usko YHM ka daily viewer banaati ho, kabhi shagun ko ambaani ke saath bhagaa deti ho and this one toh...,but it made my eyes glistery

so I already became saddy saddy when I read ishu is died but I thought might be Raman found her there and take her with him but the incidents horrified me like saree and divz on tv, (this was epic) but I liked it

waise jab u entered ishu in story, main samjh gayi this ki something is gadbad but then I lost in their nonstop romance waise maana padega Raman ke sapno ko. acche accho ke pasine chooth jaae... waise I skipped most part because I am still under age na Embarrassed Wink
but the later realisation and revenge made me happy but in real life, I cant imagine a couple without each other so I am sad that ishu is died but koi nahi,divz toh hai na

thank you di for this bhootiya os. will be wait for your other one

peace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nividances

Oh Pallavi...only you can write such things. Main to kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti thi aisa kuch! You wrote it brilliantly my dear. Hats off for your amazing creativity. I really enjoyed the unexpected, but pleasantly happy ending. 
Aah..thanks u so much Nivi..i am glad u guys appreciate d khichdi my mind keeps on pakaoing all d tym LOL
peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Pallavi what a twist Ishu is no more so all this happen is her soul. Amazing how Raman find out that Shagun kill her and bring her to same place and she got punish by Ishu soul.at the end is the highlight agin meeting with Divyanka  on the plane how she know his nameWink thanks dear for amazing OS. Hope will get to read more from you again.ClapClapClap
Thank for all those kind words Jum and for getting so involved in the story. Thank you so much for all ur regular comments not just for dis SS but also for  the Song-OSthon thread Smile

usaonly

divazfankau Goldie
divazfankau
divazfankau

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
superb update
emotional also
but like divra
peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indie2121

U write so beautifully!!!
I've thoroughly enjoyed your writing thus far! 
Got nauseated for a few seconds as I read abt Raman cozying up to Shagun...thank heavens you turned things around!!!!
Aww..thank you so much! Are u new to d forum? havnt seen u around..do read my oder work too if u liked this  Smile thank you again!

Go to top