ISHRA SS: Katra-Katra (Horror) - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by cutieruhi

It's marvellous and heart wrenching feel like crying after reading this thanks alot for such a beautiful piece of work update soon
aww..thank u so much! i hv updated d final part as well, hope u read it! 😊
Originally posted by shravsss

😳

waiting for the next update... to get my answers... pallavi...

@bold/Italic : itne achche OSes hai...😳😳😳... Ofcourse i will... waise ghar pe velli baithi hu...😆

I updated d last part too, hope u liked it too shravsss! 😃 
ANd yes, this tym everbody has done a brilliant job on the OSthon! 😊
I'm confused 🤔
But I can't deny that it's an awesome ending for such mysterious story 🥳
I enjoyed reading it. I so loved it. Especially the climax, though it's open ended 👏
I gave u the right name. Ain't I? Suspence queen.
R u sure this story came 2 it's end?
If Shagun killed Ishita what is that last line. 'Raman recognised the glint in her eyes, it was the same familiar one'?
Aur b confuse kar diya.
Anyways, as usual a very beautiful story. Plz do write another story 4 song OS-thon.
Sry 4 nt liking this. Via 4n nw. So lazy 2 hit on like button.
Tnx 4 pm
Pallavi, you fulfilled one of my wildest fantasies by killing off shagun this way! I had so much fun reading that part
And chalo, IshRa nahi to DivRa sahi😆 Good ending!!
Originally posted by nrn1486

Pallavi, you fulfilled one of my wildest fantasies by killing off shagun this way! I had so much fun reading that part
And chalo, IshRa nahi to DivRa sahi😆 Good ending!!
bold: I know 🤣🥳 mine too! 😆
glad u liked d end..n accepted DivRa 😆
Originally posted by -Pankhuri-

i have been a fan of your work forever but was too lazy to comment..but seriously i had to day
what have you done with this story...it is a such a fresh and unique concept...too attractive to keep the readers glued 
it is just like an addictive mystery series where you just want to keep yourself hooked until you get to know the climax

i am so very eager to know whether Ishita is dead or alive...was it Raman's imagination or Ishita's ghost or she was actually there

i think she would have survived and got back to only see Raman married to Shagun and then she would have come back here to stay...god so many guesses in my mind...lets see where do you take this all

plz plz plz continue soon

and and and the wild rough and tough romance 😳...too hot to handle 

Pankhuri, u made my day with this comment of urs! 😃 😳
Thank you for all d praises yaar..really means a lot! i am soo happy i cud keep people hooked, and thanks for comparing it with an addictive mystery series! 😊

Hope u liked d climax too. 😊  but thanks for sharing all ur guesses, i get to know how much u guys get involved in d story..thank you, thank you so much! 😃

Again thanks for reading, n lots of love to u 😊
Originally posted by Divancraze

Omg Ishita Died...
Why Why Why?!?!
The Last Part Though!!
well dat is d story dear..i m sorry if it hurt you..
hey pallavi di, pehle toh I am kaan pakad ke sorry for not to comment on each and every individual part but yeh mat sochna ki I didn't read it. I was loyal reader of this FS and first of all, shaastaant dandavat pranaam to you for your epic idea. maan gaye aapko. kya concept dhoondh aapne

aapki imagination ki toh mein fan ho gyi, kabhi ishu ki shaadi suraj se karwaati ho, kabhi usko YHM ka daily viewer banaati ho, kabhi shagun ko ambaani ke saath bhagaa deti ho and this one toh...,but it made my eyes glistery

so I already became saddy saddy when I read ishu is died but I thought might be Raman found her there and take her with him but the incidents horrified me like saree and divz on tv, (this was epic) but I liked it

waise jab u entered ishu in story, main samjh gayi this ki something is gadbad but then I lost in their nonstop romance waise maana padega Raman ke sapno ko. acche accho ke pasine chooth jaae... waise I skipped most part because I am still under age na 😳 😉
but the later realisation and revenge made me happy but in real life, I cant imagine a couple without each other so I am sad that ishu is died but koi nahi,divz toh hai na

thank you di for this bhootiya os. will be wait for your other one
Originally posted by nividances

Oh Pallavi...only you can write such things. Main to kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti thi aisa kuch! You wrote it brilliantly my dear. Hats off for your amazing creativity. I really enjoyed the unexpected, but pleasantly happy ending. 
Aah..thanks u so much Nivi..i am glad u guys appreciate d khichdi my mind keeps on pakaoing all d tym 😆