Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Ganga is making it very spicy. Love you ganga. I am not sarcastic. I am sincerely complimenting ganga.
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So that means ganga is not gone to stop anandi .

she is very clear with the vision and she hit the bulls eye. 

I also like her attitude. 

Now anandi should learn to keep safe distance from Singh family forever.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Ganga is making it very spicy. Love you ganga. I am not sarcastic. I am sincerely complimenting ganga.

Actually, the credit goes to Anand for her "spiciness" ðŸ˜‰
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"Ganga comes and tells Anandi that if she leaves without Jagya ,he will surely put the blame on her for the same..." ... So it was ganga who told anandi to wait till jagya comes, not dadisa?
Ganga knows very well where she stands and what is her value...But she had no shame to confess this to anandi that her husband will blame her and probably not forgive her?

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
why ganga is shameless?? if she tells this 2 A. i think A shud b ashamed that she'd interfered so much in JaGan's lives that until oders started feeling uncomfy she din't go out of BH.
i'vn't seen a shameless woman like A who lived in her mrd ex house for 11 long yrs & now also going out by pretending 2 b victim & making oders luk wrong.

ganga knows her place that shes J's wife & shes living wid her family but luks like A has 4gotten that shes J's ex wife & widow of shiv. and ganga will say this bcoz she knows if sum guest will go like this then she"ll b blamed that she must'd said sumthing 2 A.
actually A is v.clever & manipulative.she wants 2 go out but wants that it luks like shes victim.