radhika shouldn't be bashed

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
if Sam is right in her place then radhika is also right in her place... I know on this forum it's more of Sam s fans..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
firstly, no one is bashing Rads, people just shared their views why they doesn't like the character and most of them justified their disliking.
Secondly, who told u that Sam is right? She is not right but she is brave enough to acknowledge her mistakes and apologies to both rads nd Dilip(where she was not even at fault) but Rads what she did was not commendable at all she did never accepted her mistakes, didn't pointed out her dad's fault nd most importantly never apologies to Sam...all she think is she and her dadu had done nothing wrong.

Sadaf124 thumbnail
Yeah exactly no one is bashing rads seriously I didn't get it how can she become so happy after getting the job she has no self-respect and she doesn't want to accept her mistake how mean she is 😡 really hate her but I am not saying that Sam is doing the right thing but radhika is so mean and her character is sooo much boring that whenever her part comes I feel like I am sleeping I have started watching this show for aham but ended up loving kashmira she is sooo pretty and sam's character is much interesting it has many shades
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@TM Show me 1 post where Radhika is bashed ??
Sharing views or disliking a character cannot be termed as bashing.. We can criticize a character, but nowhere i have seen any post bashing Radhika!!
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whoever opened this tread I am heartful to them...thabk you...me and my whole friends agree with you...even myy neighbours agreed with ur point...but in this forum there are lot of samaira fans and they bash at every other characters in the serial stating only whatever samaira is doing is right others are complete wrong..I completely support u with all my friends please continue writing and I will ask my friends to connect with u...@rihan05 check the other threads in the same forum in different pages and then say it. Edited by gil-99 - 8 years ago
Sadaf124 thumbnail
No one is saying that Sam is doing the right thing but it's true radhika is a very selfish person she will not accept her n dadaji's fault because she is that much selfish she just need job and for that she has lost her self-respect and no one is bashing radhika so don't tell it
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
1st of all none has bashed Radika here.
People have done small criticising but none used sarcasm or  any filthy word.
You don't know what bashing is. 
N yes maybe Sam has more fans than Radhika. But that does not mean all are eager to bash Radhika. There are so many common fans in this forum. 
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and both of the girls have their pros and cons. Hope CVs will explore both sides of the girls. Hope none will bcme typical heroine or hard core evil
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no one BASHED radhika. bashing is a diff thng criticizng is diff.. but frm past 2 episodes. whatever radhika is doing is not justified same goes for sam. both of them had flaws.both of them are diff. but radhika' side stry should be explored more as the other 3 chracters have a powerfl strty 
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gil-99

Whoever opened this tread I am heartful to them...thabk you...me and my whole friends agree with you...even myy neighbours agreed with ur point...but in this forum there are lot of samaira fans and they bash at every other characters in the serial stating only whatever samaira is doing is right others are complete wrong..I completely support u with all my friends please continue writing and I will ask my friends to connect with u...@rihan05 check the other threads in the same forum in different pages and then say it.

There's a difference btw criticizing and bashing, i have seen post, where Radz has been criticized, bt nowhere i found Radz bashing post, plz show me 1 post where she is bashed!!