Any ssapno se bhare Naina fan here

bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The show is being aired on Star utsav at 1:30 Pm slot i think... watch the daredevil aashiq Shersing  (Gaurav S. bajaj ) as softspoken n decent Daksh patwardhan and his amazing chemistry with cute , bubbky and sensible Naina bhardwaz (Parvati vaze). They look awesome together and Gaurav has really grown as an actor.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I've seen 1-2 episodes of it in star utsav...great makeovr must say...and he's such a versatile actor...
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
ya... and i love that serial Naina n daksh had amazing chemistry and gaurav- Parvati looked hot together. Edited by gaurav84 - 9 years ago
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haven't seen gaurav's any other show before this show... 😊

After watching the promos I got totally mad for him, he looks damn handsome in promos 😳
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For the first time I got a glimpse of this show and went and watched that Suhag Raat scene!!! Gaurav Bajaj rocks!!! I used to love him as Daksh the suave lawyer in Sapnon Se Bhare Naina!!! I am not sure if I will have the time to catch this show. But definitely would watch their couple scenes!!! 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dnt have that channel in my country. but I watched it before loved him there until that show went mad and was only showing his sil. he was darn cute there but Sher is my love lol
Manu_986 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haven't seen but heard somewhere may be. but i watched his another show 'kaisa ye ishq hai' from life OK and the time slot was 9 or 9:30 maybe. but that was also excellent show. he was paired with sukirti kandpal... Remember 😊
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
ya i remenber ... he played a hariyanvi by rajveer and both he and sukriti rocked...
HeenaBanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I was mad and crazy for Gaurav s bajaj from his very first show sapno se bhare naina.. he was totally opposite from his present character.. but all I can say is he is truly a versatile actor :)