Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

|-Nisha/Viraj FF: Bloom- Ch 15/Pg 25||New update:Feb 7 (Page 7)

Vrushika321 Groupbie
Vrushika321
Vrushika321

Joined: 22 December 2014
Posts: 160

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
This was a rocking update. 
Plz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Syahi

Syahi Senior Member
Syahi
Syahi

Joined: 12 April 2015
Posts: 309

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrushika321

This was a rocking update. 
Plz continue soon

Thanks. Glad you like it.Smile
yulin Groupbie
yulin
yulin

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 77

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Amazing! I always get very emotional when I read your updates.  Nisha and Viraj were characters that I loved and really wanted to see a good story for - so when you give me a good story on them ( something I had reconciled myself to not having) -  I get very emotional.  And I love the way you have basically taken the setting from the show, the same characters and their characteristics.
 
I especially loved Viraj's postcard to his mom.  So touching - his growing attachment to Nisha and his own insecurities and the hope that Nisha gives him.
 
Enjoying this so much!! Please update soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Syahi

Syahi Senior Member
Syahi
Syahi

Joined: 12 April 2015
Posts: 309

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulin

Amazing! I alwa get very emotional when I read your updates.  Nisha and Viraj were characters that I loved and really wanted to see a good story for - so when you give me a good story on them ( something I had reconciled myself to not having) -  I get very emotional.  And I love the way you have basically taken the setting from the show, the same characters and their characteristics.
 
I especially loved Viraj's postcard to his mom.  So touching - his growing attachment to Nisha and his own insecurities and the hope that Nisha gives him.
 
Enjoying this so much!! Please update soon!

Thank you! Hug
I think I'm a little biased towards Viraj, I tend to empathize with him a little more. I think it also has to do with the fact that his was a complex and unexplored character. It makes me immensely happy that you like my interpretation of the characters. Heart
Taherianforeva Senior Member
Taherianforeva
Taherianforeva

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 614

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I'm sorry Saraswati.. I'm late to comment here.. Thank u so much for the pms.. Definitely I couldn't have missed this one! It would have been my loss! All mine..
Its indeed beautiful! Heart
Throwback to Niraj moments and ofcourse old nauc and LA..
Loving it..
Next update?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Syahi

candy.shameema Senior Member
candy.shameema
candy.shameema

Joined: 28 May 2014
Posts: 261

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Yr its always outsandingClap ,plsss update soon why u update so late and i want pm.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Syahi

Syahi Senior Member
Syahi
Syahi

Joined: 12 April 2015
Posts: 309

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taherianforeva

I'm sorry Saraswati.. I'm late to comment here.. Thank u so much for the pms.. Definitely I couldn't have missed this one! It would have been my loss! All mine..
Its indeed beautiful! Heart
Throwback to Niraj moments and ofcourse old nauc and LA..
Loving it..
Next update?

Thank you so much. Glad you like it. :)Big smile

Originally posted by candy.shameema

Yr its always outsandingClap ,plsss update soon why u update so late and i want pm.Smile

Thank you. I am really sorry but I can't go faster. :( You'll have to put up with the slow pace. Will be relatively free in a couple of weeks will try and compensate then. Of course, you'll get your PM. Smile
shivani_agl Senior Member
shivani_agl
shivani_agl

Joined: 23 October 2014
Posts: 384

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Awsmm saraswati really you bought back those old memories...Clap
Loved it to the core... Sorry for late comment... Exams the CA ke... Finally over...
I am disappointed with this show now... They have butchered viraj's character...
Angry


Edited by shivani_agl - 15 May 2015 at 1:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huda123Syahi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New knits and knots in Nisha and Kabirs life in Nisha Aur Uske Cous

2 3

Author: VirusForever   Replies: 22   Views: 2319

VirusForever 22 2319 09 June 2015 at 10:15pm by VirusForever
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins- Vasundhara To Learn Nisha Is Ramesh's Daughter

Author: maaneet_ff   Replies: 2   Views: 1732

maaneet_ff 2 1732 04 June 2015 at 11:35am by P_shah
New OLV - Vasundra meets Nisha in Kabir-Nisha's House

2 3

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 17   Views: 2759

Shwets1502 17 2759 30 May 2015 at 1:44am by Swetha-Sai
Nisha and Kabir to confess love, Viraj to hinder in Nisha Aur

2

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 10   Views: 1912

..Happy.. 10 1912 27 May 2015 at 5:49am by ..Happy..
viraj viraj viraj

2 3

Author: Ri21   Replies: 16   Views: 2776

Ri21 16 2776 19 February 2015 at 9:24am by Princyz_Belle

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index