Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

|-Nisha/Viraj FF: Bloom- Ch 15/Pg 25||New update:Feb 7 (Page 13)

Syahi Senior Member
Syahi
Syahi

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
-10-

The thing with Nisha was that once she found a way to do something, she would do it again and again. Thus she again became a regular visitor of the Lakshya Academy, much to the worry of her family. After all she was of a marriageable age by the family norms. Her obsession with Viraj or shooting were detrimental to the hunt for grooms.

So, one day, she was told by her family to stop visiting Viraj. Obviously, she refused.

"I think your family is right Miss Nisha." Viraj calmly told her.

Really? Great. "So I annoy you that much. " She accused.

"No, Miss Nisha. Honestly I spend the happiest hours of my day with you. " He said, shifting a little in his wheelchair. He grimaced in the process. 

Immediately Nisha got up to support him in the movement.

"See?" Viraj pointed out. See that I have to be here? Yes I do. Do you?

She raised an eyebrow at him.

"You no longer dream of your shooting career-"

"Sir bu-"
"Firing a few shots alone in the grounds will not get you anywhere. I'm not fit to be your coach. I will not live with the guilt of reducing you to my nurse." Viraj finished sternly.

"So, you w- want me to leave." Nisha said, a tear threatening to fall from her lid.

"No Miss Nisha. I'm telling you that I am leaving. My Dadaji is in the UK. Most of our staff is there. It'll be easier to take care of me. It is too much for Daadji alone. Physically taxing." Viraj replied expressionlessly.

"What if I want to be your nurse?" Nisha sobbed helplessly.

"Then I should definitely leave. You're getting stupid ideas being around me." He retorted.

Her nose flared, she simply looked at him for some moments.

He held out his hand to her, his own eyes glistening a little. His hand would twitch, yet the shaking had nearly stopped. Reluctantly, she held it.
"My family is going to get me married ASAP. Your going away won't do me much good." She took his hand in both of hers. You're not going to budge are you? Then, placing his hand to her eyes, she started to spill out the sobs she'd been holding back.

"Miss Nisha, if you have ever thought of me as a good coach, do me a favour. Don't give up on your dream. Not even for me. Not for anybody." He searched her eyes for affirmation.
"Not for anybody?" She whispered.

"Not for anybody. "

Ma,
I don't know how to explain this.
I feel responsible for her. I cannot see her become stagnant because of me. 
If she decides to pursue shooting, I'll be proud of having pushed her. I will also be proud of stepping back when I started to be the one holding her back.

If she just gets married, as her family wants, then I will know that her family is her top priority. Again, I will be happy for not creating a rift between them. At least she will be happy. I won't be pushing her for my dream.

Me? I'll try and learn how to walk.

Love
Viraj

Edited by Syahi - 02 July 2015 at 2:22am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

zehra07sheem01NI1806Vrushika321huda123yulinsangeethbalacandy.shameemaAditi_28Taherianforevapoo10do0dleRnishu8307APK_Puzzle_

Syahi Senior Member
Syahi
Syahi

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
-11-

For the next few days, Nisha became the go-to girl for her family. She would run errands, lend a shoulder to lean on, tutor her younger brother, drove people wherever required and complete any task that required doing. Her conversations were limited to "I'll do it!"s in reply to the instructions her family gave her. She hoped that exhaustion would distract her. Sadly, nothing of the sort happened.

The only consequence of her exhaustion was that her family figured that she was ready to settle. The hunt for a groom was resumed with fervour. It was when a prospective groom was arriving at Gangwal house that she decided that she'd had enough. She sought solace in the most common way-the internet.

Viraj was given a special ward on his grandfather's request. His bed was next to a window that overlooked a Bougainvillea covered wall. 

That night he rued the fact that he'd forgotten to bring postcards. Bored, he checked his email. There it was, Nisha Gangwal. The subject read, 'Talk to me'

Dear Sir,
I hope you are well. I am not. 
I have no idea what to do. 
My family thinks marriage is the solution. 
I am not sure what the problem is.
I don't know how to pursue shooting without you.
Please reply.
Yours truly
Nisha

Viraj smiled. He managed to type out a reply although, it never left his "Drafts" folder.

Dear Miss Nisha,
I miss you. In fact, it is unbearable. Not only is this place boring, it is extremely lonely.
The only good thing here is the Bougainvillea wall outside. It reminds me of you. People think the bright vibrant colored bracts are the flower. What they don't realize is that the actual flower is a white, inconspicuous little thing. It is delicate. It is hidden between the bracts. 

I have no answer to your questions. My apologies for the futility of this email.

Love
Viraj

A/N-I know this is tiny. Please bear with me.Embarrassed

Edited by Syahi - 10 July 2015 at 9:42am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

zehra07sheem01sangeethbalaVrushika321candy.shameemaAditi_28Taherianforevapoo10do0dleRnishu8307APK_Puzzle_

Syahi Senior Member
Syahi
Syahi

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
-12-

Nisha grew quiter with each passing day. So aimless had she become that she didn't even put up an argument when her family decided to get her married. Maybe I will get a good husband.

So, it was a timid Nisha that Tarun Jain was introduced to. The entire Gangwal family had flown to Delhi for the meeting. The hotel where they had arranged the get-together was an expensive one. If this doesn't work out, all this money will go waste.
Nisha gulped.

"I heard you were into shooting. " Tarun said with a smile.
Nisha nodded. 
"Thank God you quit! I'd be scared of a woman who carried guns on her person. " He guffawed.
Nisha pursed her lips. I have to make this work. She looked across the table at her parents who were skimming through the menu to order the cheapest available item. Then she looked at her prospective in-laws doing the exact opposite.
She turned to Tarun. Maybe he'll understand the situation. Tarun was turned towards the waitress.  Yet Nisha didn't object to the ogling, for her own eyes were fixed.

The waitress caught 2 pairs of eyes staring at her- one in admiration, the other with curiosity.

Viraj had found a routine. Every morning his nurse would help him clean up. At first he had been apprehensive of a woman doing it. Later, he figured out how to do bits himself. Plus, Sister Joan was a stern nurse. Lately Viraj had begun to enjoy her company. There was something motherly about her.

After the cleanup he would read. So voracious a reader had he become that presently Sister Joan tapped on his book. 

"What?"
"Breakfast!"
"Not now."
"You don't decide that Mr. Rathore! I'm the nurse. You eat when I tell you to eat." Sister Joan was adamant.
"Call me Viraj. " he said without looking up.

"I will, when you are done eating. " 

"I'm almost done. Just one chapter! "

"My child, you can read the chapter later. That's the good thing about reading. You can do it at will! "

"I am doing it at will."

"My will for now."

Viraj didn't respond.
"I'll send those emails you have saved if you don't finish your breakfast now!"

Viraj's head snapped up. "You cannot."

"Nuns can learn how to hack accounts."

"But that's wrong... You can't do it!"

"I won't do it if you eat on time. You wouldn't want me to stray from the right path would you?" 

Viraj sighed and started to eat.

Sister Joan inserted a bookmark and placed his book on the side table.

"You don't really know how to hack do you? You just saw me typing." Viraj said with narrowed eyes.

Sister Joan smirked. "You don't know that."
She turned to leave. Then, "maybe you should send those emails yourself."

"It is no use. I am of no use, sister."

"You don't know that."

Dear Ms Nisha
I think I am addicted to writing to people. All my life I have written to Ma. I wanted her address so that I could send her my postcards.

Lately, I have been writing to you. Strangely, I have your address but I cannot find it in myself to send you the emails. I can't afford to. 

Love
Viraj

Edited by Syahi - 01 August 2015 at 11:12am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

zehra07huda123sangeethbalacandy.shameemaTaherianforevaAditi_28do0dleRnishu8307APK_Puzzle_

Syahi Senior Member
Syahi
Syahi

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
-13-

"Pri-" Nisha started.
"-yamvada. Priyamvada. That's me, ma'am."
Tarun gaped at her. "Priyamvada..."

What's Priyanka doing here? Why has she changed her name? Why is she a waitress?! Nisha took a few deep breaths. "Could you show me the washroom?" Priyanka nodded with a smile.

Stiff silence.

"What are you doing here?" They both said at the same time.

Priyanka rolled her eyes. "You should have been with bhai!" Her teeth were gritted.

"You should have been with your bhai." Nisha retorted.

Priyanka lowered her eyes. "I can't." She said in a small voice. "Where is he?" 

Nisha's expression softened. "With his Dadaji, in London."

"Oh." Priyanka looked at Nisha as if weighing her. "That's for the best I guess."

"That doesn't explain... This!" Nisha gestured to Priyanka's waitress uniform.

"You don't need to know. There's the washroom." Priyanka turned to leave.
Nisha grabbed her arm. Priyanka cocked an eyebrow at her. Nisha giggled. "Now you look like the Priyanka I knew!"

As she jerked her arm free Nisha continued, "You've got to help me."

"No I don't."

"I could tell everyone that Priyanka Chauhan is working as a waitress." Nisha clicked her tongue dramatically.

"What do you want?"

"My Dadaji is almost certainly going to get me married to this guy. Save me."

"That guy doesn't even like you!"

"And I don't like him! Save me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Give this message to Ma." Nisha scribbled on a tissue.

*A few minutes later*

"She was worried. Everyone asked her what the matter was. She told them you run away. Now flush the note."

"Are they looking for me?"

"Of course they are."

Nisha started to hyperventilate.
"Stop acting like your mother."

"Come this way. Go upstairs. Here are the keys. Wait in my quarters. Don't make noise."

Nisha nodded and followed without thinking.

"Nisha!"

Nisha spun around.
"Flush down the note."

Dear Miss Nisha

Your mother called. You ran away?! Why? Was I wrong about your priorities? Do you have your priorities sorted?

Mrs. Gangwal seemed worried. Please don't disappoint your family. If you have run, make it worth it. I hope you won't disappoint me either.

Love
Viraj

P.S.- I've asked Sister Joan to say a prayer for your safety and to give you strength.

Edited by Syahi - 16 August 2015 at 6:43am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sheem01Vrushika321yulinsangeethbalacandy.shameemaAditi_28Taherianforevado0dleRnishu8307APK_Puzzle__._shibani_._

candy.shameema Senior Member
candy.shameema
candy.shameema

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Hey its awesome, pls update soon.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_

myrarathore Groupbie
myrarathore
myrarathore

Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Wow u r jus amazing, continue soon

_UptoNoGood_

sheem01 Newbie
sheem01
sheem01

Posted: 01 June 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Ooo crap... I got goose bumps reading this ...that creepy snake...
Amazing update...pls continue. ...

Syahi

Syahi Senior Member
Syahi
Syahi

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Edited a few typos. Title added.

Go to top