Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Phew! Long wait.  But, I'm so glad you updated.  Nice to see Priyanka helping Nisha - a bond left unexplored on the show.  Let's see where this goes - your story is completely unpredictable.  But I'm left wanting for more - please... update soon!😆
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update shivi. I always wanted priyanka & nisha to have good relation with each other coz priyanka is just spoiled coz of her mom otherwise she is good person I suppose😃
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
               Awesome
Syahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much guys! Well, it's not as mysterious as you're making it out to be. :P Lets hope you enjoy it. Thanks once again. 🤗
_Puzzle_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update di! I am sorry that I am commenting this late.. and also not commenting very long because I am a little bit busy these days.. I am sorry! *holding ears*
The update was as always.. amazing!
Syahi thumbnail
-14-

-Progress-

"What're you doing here?" Nisha fired as soon as Priyanka entered her room. For a moment Priyanka looked scared. In another, she had composed herself and shot back at Nisha. "None of your business." She shut her eyes and managed to ask softly, " Bhai must be so lonely. Why aren't you with him?" Nisha glared at Priyanka. 

"We've been through this Priyanka... He wouldn't let me. He felt he was choking my career. He probably doesn't realise that his absence is choking me." Priyanka looked at Nisha blankly. A few months ago, she would have made fun of Nisha for making a statement so mush, that day, she understood. She sighed. "What are you going to do, now that you've alienated your family?"

That sounds so harsh... and so true. What have I done? I can't go back now. I can't move ahead... what is ahead? How do I train for shooting? Would Viraj sir see me again if I managed something? Why isn't Priyanka seeing him? Why is she here? Where is Gayathri ma'am?

"Nisha?!" Priyanka broke her reverie. "I don't know..." Nisha managed to reply.
Priyanka rolled her eyes. "How will you survive? Get money?"
Nisha shrugged. "I could wait on people too..."
Priyanka shook her head. "Not here. I don't want to be recognized. Please don't ask why. Nisha, I know how difficult it is to stay without your family. Please make it worth it. Unlike me, you have a choice."
"What should I do then?" Nisha forced herself to hold back the questions flooding her head.
"Teach." Priyanka said, a smile playing on her lips finally.

"You look happy." Sister Joan remarked with a knowing look. "I am." Viraj ssaid unable to articulate his joy on receiving the news he just did. Sister Joan beamed at him. "Good. You should have your surgery with hope. Heals better." Viraj cringed. "Don't remind me of the surgery. Could you pass my laptop?"

Sister Joan immediately went to pick up his laptop. However,just before handing it over to him she snatched it back. "I have a condition." "What?" "You'll send the email. For real."
Viraj looked away. "I can't."

"You're stubborn. But I'm worse." Sister Joan pointed oout still holding the laptop inches out of his reach.
Unpredictably Viraj burst into tears. "Just because I can't walk..."
Sister Joan looked at him sternly. "Stop the self pity. Argue if you have a point. Why the depressed stance?"
For some time, Viraj simply looked away. His tears kept flowing and his hands remained clenched. After nearly an hour, he conceded.

"Dear Miss Nisha,
I am extremely proud of you. One of my juniors just sent a message. Ajay. Perhaps you just met him. He's extremely helpful. It's good to know that you've joined the Veg Shooting academy. Not just as a student but as a counselor. I heard you were disappointed that you couldn't be a trainer. It made me chuckle. I hope you get back into shape and can become a trainer too. Best wishes. I hope you are doing well.
Love
Viraj"

Edited by Syahi - 8 years ago
Syahi thumbnail
-15-
-Lost-
-At Veg Academy-
"Priyanka, thanks so much for getting me a counsellor man.
I was actually hoping you could join us." Ajay smiled warmly.
Priyanka looked away.
Nisha was in two minds about Ajay's character. 
Why can't he see that I'm supposed to trai, not counsel? 
What counseling can I give the girls? I'm probably fit to be counseled
by the girls. Arrrggghhh

Ajay turned his attention to Nisha."Nisha?" 
"Yes?"Nisha said sorely, unable to hide her disappointment.
"Please have patience. You're too young to be running out of it."
"You're talking as if you're 50 yourself." Nisha replied with eyes narrowed.
"Nisha!" Priyanka chided.
Nisha took in a deep breath.
"Sir. I just don't think I'll make a good counselor."
Ajay's eyes twinkled. Somehow, he looked older than his age. 
Yet his eyes made him look childlike.
"You're Viraj Sir's protege. 
You must have received lot of counseling from him.
If it feels difficult, just recall everything he did. Nothing he does is without purpose.
Analyse his actions. It'll come to you."

I can't argue with that.

And... Priyanka.
I'm not going ask your reasons. But I really, really want you to train with us.
It's a request. I'm begging you. I thought you'd disappeared. First, the person I knew when I was training. Remember you used to hide and learn when you were a teenager? Somewhere, you list that innocence. Yet you were into shooting...
Now I see that innocence again. Although, you've grown up, too. It's like...I see the same little girl... but you're lost. I don't know what I'm saying. Please try to figure it out."
Again, he smiled his disarming smile. Priyanka was at the verge of tears. Yet, she smiled back.
"Ajay... I can't. The celeb status goes to my head. You know it yourself." Priyanka breathed. 
"What if you just train? Nobody needs to know. No celeb status. I'm not even asking you to compete. Just don't..  amputate that part of yourself."
Beside Priyanka, Nisha typed a hasty reply to one of the most special emails she'd ever received 

"Why are you so despondent?" Sr. Joan all but scolded Viraj. 
"I don't like the idea of being anesthetized." Viraj rued.
"Things are looking up sweetie. Remember, earlier you were supposed to be bedridden for life." Sr. Joan offered.
"I'll still have to walk with crutches for a while,the doctor said." Viraj sighed. "I'll probably always have a limp."
Just then his laptop beeped. "Oooh. Emails." Sr. Joan rubbed her hands in glee, happy for a distraction to Viraj's morose thoughts.
Viraj lay back. He read and re-read the email. The surgery didn't feel pointless anymore.
Dear Sir,
Yay! You replied! How are you? Where are you?
You have no idea what this means to me. 
I was so scared after taking this drastic decision. 
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. Please can I talk to you?
I need to reaffirm my goals, decisions, everything. I'm lost. Please.
Lots of love and regards
Nisha

Edited by Syahi - 8 years ago
Zeehana thumbnail
Nice story so far...
Waiting to read more
Hope you continue
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Zeehana. 
Anyone here still interested in reading?
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzz continue it.
i m eagerly waiting.
its really a nice story