|-Nisha/Viraj FF: Bloom- Ch 15/Pg 25||New update:Feb 7 - Page 12

Posted: 8 years ago
Can you pls update regularly ,am eagerly waiting for ur updates plsss if you have no problem n by the way it's outstanding.👏
Thanks. 🤗
Sorry, I can't promise regularity. I'll write only as fast as I get ideas. I hope you understand.
Loved it! Looking forward to Viraj and Nisha meeting.  Short but very effective! Thanks.  Update soon!
its awesome!! no words shivi... short yet awesome!!!
loved it :)😊
p.s next time long update
Thank you everyone! I'm facing a writer's block+some family engagements. Don't worry, the updates will come. I'm just a little more into Refrain right now... I hope you'll understand. :)
Finally Viraj spoke! Yayy! Nisha is soon gonna meet Viraj.. Would love to know more.. Next update?
Originally posted by _UptoNoGood_

Thanks. Yes, there is a reason. The story is more about how Nisha and Viraj come together. I'd like to focus on them individually. That's why.😊

Well I'm okay with it.. I'm loving it :)
Hey shivi amazing story continue asap..sorry was away from nauc forum for a long time and missed your stories to can you just send me a link where uni can read your stories that I have missed
love 
Aashritha
Do I have to tell you how awesome this was? Can I please be exempted from the tough task of finding apt words? 😛
Because honestly, no matter what I say, and how much I say, I will not be able to do the justice of praising this FF to the right amount.

That should convey how much i love this one! Update soon? 😆
Originally posted by aash2302

Hey shivi amazing story continue asap..sorry was away from nauc forum for a long time and missed your stories to can you just send me a link where uni can read your stories that I have missed
love 
Aashritha

Hi thanks! Glad you like it! Why don't you check out my signature? You'll find all.😊

Originally posted by Aditi_28

Do I have to tell you how awesome this was? Can I please be exempted from the tough task of finding apt words? 😛
Because honestly, no matter what I say, and how much I say, I will not be able to do the justice of praising this FF to the right amount.

That should convey how much i love this one! Update soon? 😆
Oh Aditi! I love you too! 😆