Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: huda123

June...😲

Try to update earlier... I must say a great update...I love how Viraj didn't push Nisha all he said try your mom's sari it will feel like home! 
Hats off boo! 👏

Thanks. I think that is one of Viraj's most endearing qualities... At least, was.😆
He never forcibly "took care" of Nisha. I think there are very few people who can do that.
Thanks again.😊
Vrushika321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.
Nisha and Viraj do have some unseen connection with each other.
How she told him her fear and shared her past shows the trust she has on him.
Such a nice bonding.
Will be waiting for ur next update.

Ohh june come soon :p
Syahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrushika321

Lovely update.
Nisha and Viraj do have some unseen connection with each other.
How she told him her fear and shared her past shows the trust she has on him.
Such a nice bonding.
Will be waiting for ur next update.

Ohh june come soon :p

Thanks Vrushika. I hope I don't disappoint you...
Syahi thumbnail
Hey so this got ready. But I'm travelling and my phone is doing weird stuff(or maybe IF is?) Anyway so minimal formatting and not on the first page. I hope you won't mind.

-5-

Viraj had been improving with regard to his world ranking every year. This year, he was hoping to break into the top ten. Shekhar too had been improving consistently, yet he was the 50th seed while Viraj was 15th. 

***Before the Championship***

"Shekhs, this Nisha really irks me. That's the only good that'll come, out of you leaving for a few days. I don't know what bhai sees in a commoner like her." Priyanka huffed as she served him from the bottle of wine she had managed to sneak past her mother.

Shekhar cringed inwardly at commoner. "She got gold though it's only her second time.. You've been shooting for much longer,yet... That girl has talent." Shekhar said concentrating on the glass of wine. 

"You're always behind bhai, although you've been shooting for longer. Even the new kid is better." Priyanka retorted, obviously offended by his remark.

Shekhar calmly said, "I don't comment about your brother or that kid.You're talking like a sour loser. That makes you a loser." He stood up, setting his glass on the centre table.

Priyanka got goosebumps. Shekhar was the scariest when he was calm. He stepped up to her, staring into her eyes. Grabbing her arm he pulled her to himself. She was still scared, yet she couldn't tear her eyes from his. There was something hypnotic, snakelike about his stare. She was dumbstruck as usual. Placing his lips to her ear, he whispered, "We're not losers Priyanka." He slowly undid the zip of her dress, running his finger along her spine in the process. "At least, I'm not." He continued. Priyanka though was not hearing. Her arm that he had twisted behind her back had all her attention.

***1st day of the championship***

"All the best sir! :) 
-Nisha"

Viraj smiled. This was the first time someone had wished him luck for his game. Perhaps people thought he didn't need luck or maybe they didn't really think of him. 

Viraj absentmindedly strolled through the hotel corridor, not wanting to do much before the event. Suddenly he heard a click from a nearby room. A room he had thought to be unoccupied. The youngest player from the Indian contingent had been allotted that room and the kid had gone out to see a movie last minute. Viraj knocked, pocketing his cellphone.  

No response. He knocked again. A bellboy opened the door. "Yes sir?" He asked in markedly husky voice. "Nothing, I thought I heard..." Viraj turned to leave. Then he spotted a spring on the floor. The bellboy immediately locked the door and left.

"Why Shekhar? You could have endangered the kid's life! I would never have thought... " Viraj looked hurt and betrayed. Most of all, he was saddened that there were no second chances in the sporting world. 

The federation had acted on Viraj's warning and procured CCTV tapes. Shekhar had disguised as a bellboy and tampered with the participant's rifle. By default, he was slapped with a life ban.

Shekhar seethed. You have the tenacity to look hurt. You have betrayed me. You have always had everything, yet you had to ruin me. "I made a mistake" Shekhar said, when he felt sure that his voice wouldn't give him away. 

"How can Viraj sir keep him here?" A receptionist whispered to the guard. "Shekhar is a great shooter. He made a mistake and he was punished accordingly. I don't think you should require any other explanation. Anybody who has issues with Shekhar can leave."

One afternoon, Viraj was busy with some investors so Shekhar was coaching Nisha as well. 

"But Viraj sir said this angle is more effective." Nisha was adamant. Priyanka sniggered. "Why waste your time Sh-" Shekhar's eyes flitted towards her momentarily. Priyanka gulped. "Sir." She hastily completed.

Shekhar positioned Nisha's rifle the way Viraj had taught her. "It may have escaped your notice, but Viraj sir isn't always right." He said in his famous, caressing hiss.

Very hesitantly, Nisha related to Viraj all that had transpired in the previous session. She stressed on how sarcastic Shekhar's concluding remark had been. 

"He's right Miss Nisha. I'm not always right." Viraj simply said.

I hope you are right about him sir. Nisha apprehensively thought.

Ma,
People have been questioning my decision to keep Shekhar at Lakshya. Nisha too has doubts. Although she is polite enough not to point fingers directly. 
I admit that he made a mistake. He was punished wasn't he? 

Isn't it better if he has something positive to do now? I'm hoping he'll find redemption by helping others achieve their goals. As for the remark... It's...Nothing.
She just doesn't like to hear anything against me, I guess. As much as I am Shekhar's friend, this makes me inexplicably happy. She is, you know, on my team!

Love
Viraj
Edited by -Saraswati- - 8 years ago
sheem01 thumbnail
Wow ...thanks so much for managing this update...
candy.shameema thumbnail
Thnk u so much fr updating very soon.👏🤗
Taherianforeva thumbnail
Its June! Yayy.. Hehe..
Great update!! Keep going..!
I'm confused about Priyankas behaviour though..
:)
Thank u for d pm..
Syahi thumbnail
@sheem01 @candy.shameema 😃 so you guys liked it?
Syahi thumbnail
@Taherianforeva 😆 well priyanka is supposed to be a little confusing. I guess the next update will make it clearer.
Thanks.

Oh,oh,oh... And though it's not going to last, I came up with a couple name ... PriHar. Whatsay? 😆
yulin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And the plot thickens!!  So glad you posted early.  And Prihar is great!

In the midst of all this, the "Viraj" that shines through is so endearing.  A guy who believes in the goodness of people and in giving them chances to redeem, his childlike exuberance at Nisha being on his team and as always his touching letters to his mum.

Ha - I'm such a hopeless Viraj fan!!

Loved it - please update soon.