Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taherianforeva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm sorry Saraswati.. I'm late to comment here.. Thank u so much for the pms.. Definitely I couldn't have missed this one! It would have been my loss! All mine..
Its indeed beautiful! ❀️
Throwback to Niraj moments and ofcourse old nauc and LA..
Loving it..
Next update?
candy.shameema thumbnail
Yr its always outsandingπŸ‘ ,plsss update soon why u update so late and i want pm.😊
Syahi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taherianforeva

I'm sorry Saraswati.. I'm late to comment here.. Thank u so much for the pms.. Definitely I couldn't have missed this one! It would have been my loss! All mine..
Its indeed beautiful! ❀️
Throwback to Niraj moments and ofcourse old nauc and LA..
Loving it..
Next update?

Thank you so much. Glad you like it. :)πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: candy.shameema

Yr its always outsandingπŸ‘ ,plsss update soon why u update so late and i want pm.😊

Thank you. I am really sorry but I can't go faster. :( You'll have to put up with the slow pace. Will be relatively free in a couple of weeks will try and compensate then. Of course, you'll get your PM. 😊
shivani_agl thumbnail
Awsmm saraswati really you bought back those old memories...πŸ‘
Loved it to the core... Sorry for late comment... Exams the CA ke... Finally over...
I am disappointed with this show now... They have butchered viraj's character...
😑
Edited by shivani_agl - 8 years ago
yulin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Saraswati

Long time! Hope you can update soon. 
Syahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani_agl

Awsmm saraswati really you bought back those old memories...πŸ‘

Loved it to the core... Sorry for late comment... Exams the CA ke... Finally over...
I am disappointed with this show now... They have butchered viraj's character...
😑

Thank you Shivani. 😊 I hope your exams went well. Glad you like it.]

Originally posted by: yulin

Hi Saraswati

Long time! Hope you can update soon. 

Updated. 😊
candy.shameema thumbnail
Awesome viraj have soft corner for nisha nice ,πŸ‘ pls come back soon 😭 bye.
Syahi thumbnail
@candy.shameema Thanks 😊 I typed July by mistake... I meant June. πŸ˜›
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Sorry for not having commented before!!!...Just was not reading fiction!!..
First and foremost, ur storywriting style is absolutely beautiful, the way u dont drag things and yet emphasis on all emotions and the tale u have weaved!!πŸ‘

Initially I felt disjointed with the fast forward, but then re-read and connected to it immediately. It is wonderful the way Viraj is trying to bring out real Nisha subtely, without overdoing anything, just being the rock support she needs, and placing well timed advises which would suit Nisha and make her come out of shell.

The guys who can confess atleast to their ownselves instead of burying their heads like ostrich are β€οΈ. I love both Viraj and Nisha's characterisation in your stories!!😊

Thanks for PM :)
Syahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aditi

Sorry for not having commented before!!!...Just was not reading fiction!!..

First and foremost, ur storywriting style is absolutely beautiful, the way u dont drag things and yet emphasis on all emotions and the tale u have weaved!!πŸ‘

Initially I felt disjointed with the fast forward, but then re-read and connected to it immediately. It is wonderful the way Viraj is trying to bring out real Nisha subtely, without overdoing anything, just being the rock support she needs, and placing well timed advises which would suit Nisha and make her come out of shell.

The guys who can confess atleast to their ownselves instead of burying their heads like ostrich are β€οΈ. I love both Viraj and Nisha's characterisation in your stories!!😊

Thanks for PM :)

Thank you so much! Well, I was a little apprehensive about the fast forward myself.πŸ˜† Glad you had the patience to read again.😊 Viraj... *sigh* Glad you like my version.πŸ˜‰

Also, don't apologise. I find so flattering that you came back to read my story.☺️ 
Thanks again.πŸ€—
Edited by -Saraswati- - 8 years ago