Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

ugliest acting of episode 4th may & some shikayatein

Posted: 8 years ago
ugliest acting was no doubt - daya

eeks-  dirtiest (trying to be comedy)  garba round cradle- craap

------------

shikayatein:-

instead of lousy khushi khusi continuation...why helll they did not show iyers house?

babita serving idli-uthhapam  and all mens nok-jok and also jetha leaving Dayas naastha and running towards C-wing

WHY NOT?? WHY HELL NOT ASIT??😑😑   ARE U LOST WITH IDEAS AND TRACKS

& NOW U WILL WASTE OUR TIME WITH TONS OF YOUR EPISODES WITH LOUSY  "PIKU" PROMO

CVs  JUST FINISH THAT "piku"  fkn promo IN 5 MINUTES
DONT DARE BORE US OKKK ...😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I had mentioned in other post that that there will be 100s of recaps and flashbacks of Khushi. I thought that may be some new track will start from today and tried to watch it. Great mistake again ! It was such a boring filler episode
And Daya's garba 🀒! And on top of that she sings too !
Originally posted by: Aarti_16

I had mentioned in other post that that there will be 100s of recaps and flashbacks of Khushi. I thought that may be some new track will start from today and tried to watch it. Great mistake again ! It was such a boring filler episode

And Daya's garba 🀒! And on top of that she sings too !

CHALO GARBA  MAARI THEEK HAIN...
BUT WHAT WAS THE HELLL SHE DOING THOSE 10 SECONDS LIKE SOME RATTLE SNAKE, SUDDEN JHATKAAA, SHEEE EEEKS IT WAS, -  😑

DISHA.W - DO YOU EVEN REALISE HOW SICKKK AND UGLY YOU LOOK, PLEASE AND U SING KHUSDHI NOU KHUSHI NOU KHUSHI NOU...
PLS DISHA FOR YOUR OWN GOOD SAKE COME OUT OF THIS CHEAP ACTING
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†Rattle snake !! OMG ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ROFL ! 
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ahh...acha hua maine kal nahi dekha...actually i was thinking of watching yesterday, but office mein late ho gaya and then i had to go outside for shopping...πŸ˜†

actually was planning to watch this piku episode but when i read that she will play garba...πŸ₯±, and then pics dekhi too its was garba all the way...πŸ‘...wo dekhkar irrada badal gaya...soo going to skip this garba andolan..πŸ˜†

garba...garba..garba...pata nahi asit bhai modi jee ko iss mein itna maza kyun aata hai..πŸ₯±
Originally posted by: terenaam_ahm

ahh...acha hua maine kal nahi dekha...actually i was thinking of watching yesterday, but office mein late ho gaya and then i had to go outside for shopping...πŸ˜†

actually was planning to watch this piku episode but when i read that she will play garba...πŸ₯±, and then pics dekhi too its was garba all the way...πŸ‘...wo dekhkar irrada badal gaya...soo going to skip this garba andolan..πŸ˜†

garba...garba..garba...pata nahi asit bhai modi jee ko iss mein itna maza kyun aata hai..πŸ₯±

NO...😑   but  you musssttt  see  this  part 3 of 4th may episode just that few seconds which daya around crddle

it was suckkk dirrrty rattle...(as if something happened to her ...epileptic fits) and she rattled for 5-7 jhatakaa seconds