Was it necessary to do this immediately ?

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys..
I am creating a post after a long time.  😊

Didnt want to give negative comments but I couldn't see even a single positive thing now a days.. Thanks to SSP who are least bothered about the show and infact completely forgot that they have a show named Diya aur baati hum .

I am not happy with the way CVs turned Ved's dream to Suraj's dream. Wantedly to see him expanding his business badly but now I am feeling like he s changing his identity itself.😕

Getting a loan from bank is a good move. But bank wont give loan that easily by just telling that he has a dream. Reality s completely missing.

Was happy that Suraj rushed to MKD to solve the problem and assured his customer that he will deliver his sweets in 15 mins even though he is having a meeting with the bank manager.

But what made him sell MKD ?? Sandy just told him tha the manager has gone out of station and will be available after a week. Does that mean that he will not be given loan ??

Can't he wait for a week and get loan ?? Is it necessary to sell MKD immediately ?

If the bank doesnt agree to invest on him means he can go for this option but without waiting he has taken this decision. That too without asking his wife's or mom's opinion about that.

good post ss
cvs could have brought this track earlier ( but still not a hotelier)
it would have been logical
by selling MKD he will loose his identity is what i feel
many successful businessmen  still have their first shop running as its close to their heart and keep reminds them , where they started
selling MKD didnt go well with me
Originally posted by thala

good post ss
cvs could have brought this track earlier ( but still not a hotelier)
it would have been logical
by selling MKD he will loose his identity is what i feel
many successful businessmen  still have their first shop running as its close to their heart and keep reminds them , where they started
selling MKD didnt go well with me

Yes akka.. this s the worst move.. 

What will suraj do to support his family when he s building the hotel ??
He has no job now .. 

Suraj s acting like a brainless person 
all the money he had has been spent on his family
ok but when he has his profession why to worry
when he can complete the order within few hours ( yesterday epi)
he take more orders, hire more assitants,
open new branches in and outside pushkar

in every city there is one famous sweet shop with various branches
 BG naidu sweet shop is very famous in trichy and has branches everywhere
iruttu kadai thirunelveli halwa is famous everywhere  and has branches too but the shop is still runs in  a small  room 
chitale bandhu mithaiwale is very famous in pune
ghantewala halwai in delhi
so many famous sweet shops 

a famous saying comes to my mind - mahatria 
being good at is not enough, you have to be best in what you are good at 

V nice post subha...
I completely agree with you...

Me too not happy bcoz it was not a dream...it was a lie which suraj wants to turn to reality...
It could be like ved expressed it to sandy that why doesn't he progress and he could also say to suraj but this is wrong way...

Yes a bank doesn't give loan like this ...they see many things...
And he thought to become a hotel owner in a week???that he became sad when heard that meeting after a week...and now selling mkd??

It is a wrong way...why nobody is guiding him???
I mean even for a hotel he could hv started from mkd not by selling mkd!!!! 😕

V truecvs least concerned abt dabh...
Originally posted by thala

all the money he had has been spent on his family
ok but when he has his profession why to worry
when he can complete the order within few hours ( yesterday epi)
he take more orders, hire more assitants,
open new branches in and outside pushkar

in every city there is one famous sweet shop with various branches
 BG naidu sweet shop is very famous in trichy and has branches everywhere
iruttu kadai thirunelveli halwa is famous everywhere  and has branches too but the shop is still runs in  a small  room 
chitale bandhu mithaiwale is very famous in pune
ghantewala halwai in delhi
so many famous sweet shops 

a famous saying comes to my mind - mahatria 
being good at is not enough, you have to be best in what you are good at 

I too expected that he will open many branches nd RMB will become famous in many cities.. But looks like he doesn't want to be called as an halwaii anymore as his son s feeling awkward. 

Sandy is also not telling him anything. 
Cvs still doing nonsense things in our show.👎🏼. Feel very sorry for suraj,.😭  .surya and surya fans who still suffering,🥺  i dont know when we will see the happy moments? 😕  
Good post subha.!!!
Subha, the way they are heading to make Suraj an Hotlier overnight to show that "Suraj was feeling ashamed of his profession when his bride (Kavita) ran away from the wedding venue claiming that she is not ready to marry a halwai. Later he thought Sandy knew about his profession but when he realized she was shocked to know her husband was an halwai, gave him one more jatka (the way Sandya shoo him away from her on wedding night) but still he was going on with his RMB as he had no alternative and also was not ready to face Bhabo who would never have agreed for his change. NOw when it came from his son's mouth, he could not take it anymore and that was the reason he is ready to get away from Sweet stall and move ahead.

But I really feel sorry for the shop as it has witnessed his whole life, ups and downs, his relationship with Sandya nurtured there, it supported him to make his wife an IPS Officer etc.
How can he let go of it and move forward? It is as good as leaving leaving your parents and relations behind just to get into a new relation, that is wife. When Suraj can't live without his mother, how will he be able to live without his shop?

dee finally you came our way
recalling dbc and oil spill and still adamant to sell it?
will cvs be able to justify the reason convincingly
i doubt, 
whatever may be the reason , selling MKD is a big no from my side 👎🏼
Agree with u all.
feels like to arrange  a protest front of Suraji's sweet shop 

Or else front of SSP office asking for not to sell MKD 😭😭

Cv's 😡