Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: Will Manik find Nandini and save her from Pandit?

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: Will Manik find Nandini and save her from Pandit?

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: Will Manik find Nandini and save her from Pandit?

The famous kidnapping sequence is at play but from what we hear this one will not be stretched for too long

In the recent episode of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, Nandini (Niti Taylor) expresses her love to Manik (Parth Samthaan) when they go out on their first romantic date. During the romantic atmosphere, suddenly Nandini goes missing from the scene. It seems Pandit (Dishank Arora) kidnaps Nandini to take her along with him and to keep her away from Manik.

Manik has no clue who took Nandini but he knows that it is one among his three enemies - Pandit, Neonika (Kishwer Merchantt) and Harshad (Abhishek Malik) who is behind it. He yells and screams at Neonika for taking his Nandini away from him but is helpless n the situation. Fab 5 runs to his aid and get the cops to investigate.

In the meanwhile, Neonika orders Pandit to shift Nandini from his home, and he moves her to the basement. In the upcoming episode, Manik will reach Pandit's house and start searching for Nandini. In his guts, he knows that Nandini is somewhere nearby, but where? He checks every room but all in vain. Manik and Pandit get in to a fist fight, to know the whereabouts of Nandini.

Will Manik find Nandini in time? What are Pandit's intentions now that he has Nandini all to himself? Will Nandini find her own way out or will she continue to play the damsel in distress? Stay tuned to this space to find out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting
Thanku so much for shareing
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nothing new but thanks for sharing 😊 I hope this pandit track ends just like the title hints at it. Tolerated enough. I think one evening has been stretched for more than 10 episodes now 😵
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sandhir

Interesting

your welcome
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sandhir

Interesting

your welcome dear
VirusForever thumbnail
Originally posted by: FieryHeart

Nothing new but thanks for sharing 😊 I hope this pandit track ends just like the title hints at it. Tolerated enough. I think one evening has been stretched for more than 10 episodes now 😵

lol😆